Totse.info Drawball Project

edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
drawball.com - our logo is gonna be on ball #2

I was going to wait to make this thread until I could make a visible rough draft, but it looks like somebody else is already interested and helping me so we might as well just start now.

The logo we are doing is on the bottom right hand side in white. I'm not sure how to get infinite ink yet, seems like proxies don't work, but unplugging your router for 5 minutes to reset your IP might reset your ink. If you can't find a way to cheat the system, don't worry, your ink replenishes quickly.

The current battle plan is just to make the one we have now, but bigger.

This is what is looks like so far:

MnbEt.png

Yeah I know, it looks pretty messy right now. We should just make that as big as possible, except we need to add a ".info" at the end, and maybe draw in a few Molotovs, some jenkem bottles, murder/suicide, huff raid, ect.

If we all jump on it now, and expand those letters as big as possible, we might stand a chance against the other drawball tribes.

Comments

• dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    I did that one. As I said, if you keep your mouse button held down, you dont run out of ink - you cant change colour however and you cant zoom in / out. It only takes a few moments to get a couple of % of ink back and then you are good to go again.
  • edited January 2011
    I don't see how that's working for you. Every time I log out my work disappears.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    Ah - just noticed when you close the site and go back it does not save it - ignore the above then.
  • edited January 2011
    Haha, no problem. Don't worry though, we'll try to find a way to get extra ink.

As I said in the OP, I'm gonna be using multiple computers so that should help.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited January 2011
    I cleaned it up a little.
    screenshot1-1.jpg
  • edited January 2011
    How hard would it be to make it loads bigger? Also, I started a really shitty looking &T below it.
  • edited January 2011
    I won't be hard at all, especially if we get a bunch of us working on it. I was going to make a rough draft outline then make this thread, but I saw somebody started helping so I figured we'd just start now rather than have it destroyed over night. It really shouldn't be hard to make the letters bigger once we have this size completed, all we will have to do is space them out more then thicken them.

For anyone that is working on this, just concentrate on writing "TOTSE.INFO" in caps as big as you can in white for now. We can think about adding memes and other colors later. If we can make a big enough one now, it will be a lot harder for anyone to wipe us out later.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    I won't be hard at all, especially if we get a bunch of us working on it. I was going to make a rough draft outline then make this thread, but I saw somebody started helping so I figured we'd just start now rather than have it destroyed over night. It really shouldn't be hard to make the letters bigger once we have this size completed, all we will have to do is space them out more then thicken them.

For anyone that is working on this, just concentrate on writing "TOTSE.INFO" in caps as big as you can in white for now. We can think about adding memes and other colors later. If we can make a big enough one now, it will be a lot harder for anyone to wipe us out later.

How are we going to make it any bigger if it's in the bottom right corner?
  • edited January 2011
    How are we going to make it any bigger if it's in the bottom right corner?

Slowly move it to the left. I chose that spot because it was the biggest empty space on the ball and I figured if we leave others alone they will basically do the same, at least at first. So just remember people, if you're going to expand, do it to the left.
    edited January 2011
    Slowly move it to the left. I chose that spot because it was the biggest empty space on the ball and I figured if we leave others alone they will basically do the same, at least at first. So just remember people, if you're going to expand, do it to the left.

If we do that we'll have to continually remake all of the letters. We should start big.
  • edited January 2011
    You see that giant fucking white line in the middle-bottom of the drawball? That can be the base of our "T".
  • edited January 2011
    If we do that we'll have to continually remake all of the letters. We should start big.

Meh. The bigger it gets the more people are going to try and destroy it. Plus we won't have to move the letters so much as thicken and darken the edges. Starting huge is unrealistic imo. We'll start and it'll probably be killed before we even finish a rough draft.

But, since I like the idea of a huge one and it just might work, how about you start a second one? I'm more than willing to help you with it, plus it might turn out to be beneficial to have two. So seriously, go ahead, start it right now and then tell me where you decided to put it is and I will help you. Try to choose a spot where nobody has anything good, that way they won't get pissed and constantly try to get revenge.

Also, you use blue or green for the main color this time, I only started with white because I stole someone's T.

Also, just do a GIANT "T" first, then we'll go from there.
    trx100 wrote: »
    You see that giant fucking white line in the middle-bottom of the drawball? That can be the base of our "T".

Great idea, let's do that.
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »

I made that. That's what it's there for :D. I ran out of fucking ink though.
  • edited January 2011
    I made that. That's what it's there for :D. I ran out of fucking ink though.

Try using the fourth brush size along, and scribble a lot. It makes your ink last for a long time :)
  • edited January 2011
    Another thing, if we're gonna do this we need to do ONE letter at a time.

The last one sucked because the letters got smaller as they were made.

Another thing, trx100, will you delete this thread so I can remake it better, with better instructions?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    OP requested this thread be locked.
    He has generated a new thread here with a better guide
    5char. ;)
This discussion has been closed.