Pissing in your room.

ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
Today, I have brought you a lazy-mans guide to pissing in your room.

Ever needed to piss so bad, but you can't be bothered to leave your room? Now you don't have too!
What you will need;
An empty bottle with a wide enough nozzle.
A towel
A window WARNING: I would NOT recommend doing this in an apartment that is next to a sidewalk or street. Try not to hit people with your piss

A bowl with water

Bar of soap or liquid soap

A label (optional)

How to do it

Chose a bottle. I recommend something with a wide nozzel. Don't actually stick your dick in the bottle, but touch the head against the top. But before we begin pissing, lay a towel down at your feet. If you're on a carpeted area then I would recommend folding it to avoid piss getting on your carpet.

Proceed to piss. If you feel like you are about to leak, bend your legs so it'll have more chance of hitting the towel, not your floor. After you are done; all that will be left is the remains.

If you live alone, then feel free to load up the bottle a bit before draining it. If you live with your girlfriend/wife/parents then I would recommend immediate draining.

Now for the water bowl. Dip your hands in the bowl and clean them with the soap. Now tip the bottle from your window. Aim for grass or bushes if possible.

Now for the label. If you are planning on using the same bottle then lable it carefully to avoid accidents.

And there we go; pissing without moving! I hope you'll enjoy it.

Comments

• MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited January 2011
    This is a bad idea.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    And why are you trying not to hit people with the piss? :D
  • edited January 2011
    Instead of using a wide bottle, you could use a funnel in the top of the bottle so it gives you a wider range to piss into. Especially useful while drunk.

Also, why bother with all the bowl and shit? Just piss on your hands and wash them that way.
  • Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited January 2011
    Just piss straight out the window, that's what I do.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited January 2011
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »

It would be much more fun, especially if you film the disposal and aim well.
  • woodwood Regular
    edited January 2011
    If you're pissing in a bottle, are you really that worried about hand sanitation?

Urine is actually ridiculously clean.
  • edited January 2011
    Just piss straight out the window, that's what I do.

I've actually done this before when I staying at my friend's house and I couldn't be bothered to actually go down the hall.
  • edited January 2011

If you live in the city, there's next to no chance that people will ever know where it came from. They'll just get drenched in piss out of nowhere lol.
  • edited January 2011
    If you live in the city, there's next to no chance that people will ever know where it came from. They'll just get drenched in piss out of nowhere lol.

This is a great idea. If you ever get the chance to climb up to the top floor of a massive office block, throw some piss out of the window.
  • DerelictmyballsDerelictmyballs Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Or keep the piss for some headie ass Jenkem....
    edited January 2011

"Damn it wasn't suppose to rain today"
    :confused::eek::confused:
    Or keep the piss for some headie ass Jenkem....

LMAO Pickwick I knew you would be back! :angry:;)
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited January 2011
  • edited January 2011
    OP will appreciate that image ^
    Piss-bottling is actually an art - you have to get a good aim, correctly opened bottle or one with glass which will shatter on impact. If there are bottles made out of safety-glass then I highly suggest the use of one.
  • edited January 2011
    Mantikore wrote: »
    Jarate_Master_by_monkeyoo.png

Ziploc sandwich bags and urine are the perfect formula for people looking to pull this sort of thing.

That way, nobody gets seriously hurt, and the piss will stay together until impact as opposed to spreading out into hundreds of tiny drops on the long way down (If you dropped it from a building or something).
    edited January 2011
    ROFLMFAO @ IIT it turned into a "How to: Piss Bomb Someone."

Sry for de-railing the thread, I guess
  • edited January 2011
    ROFLMFAO

I love how this thread turned into a "How to: Piss Bomb Someone." Sry for de-railing the thread, I guess

It was a healthy de-rail dude :) You could also branch this topic off into many ways, such as how to avoid pissing on the floor or how to dispose of your piss if you don't have a window. :P
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    It was a healthy de-rail dude :) You could also branch this topic off into many ways, such as how to avoid pissing on the floor or how to dispose of your piss if you don't have a window. :P

@ healthy de-rail: :D yeah man that's what I was thinking.

Who knew there was so much to talk about w/ piss.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    I've pissed many times in my room...Mostly in cups. Make sure to remember which cups contain piss, and which...don't.

(I don't do this anymore, it was college sue me).
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited January 2011
    I did this a lot but I was so lazy that I never emptied the bottle until it got full. My mom found it.
  • edited January 2011
    I wonder how long it would take to fill up a whole 2L Coke bottle...
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    I wonder how long it would take to fill up a whole 2L Coke bottle...

Not long at all.
  • edited January 2011
    My friend once filled up a bottle with piss when he couldn't be bothered to go to the toilet (same night as the time I pissed out of his window). He left it in the corner of his room for about a year and it grew mold and fluff was sitting on the top. It was pretty sick.
  • edited January 2011
    This reminded me of a guy I knew in New York who was so drunk, he urinated in a shop doorway, and then on the leg of a NYPD officer when he turned around (Dick in hand, still pissing) to see who had tapped him on the shoulder.
  • edited January 2011
    This reminded me of a guy I knew in New York who was so drunk, he urinated in a shop doorway, and then on the leg of a NYPD officer when he turned around (Dick in hand, still pissing) to see who had tapped him on the shoulder.

Wow. What kind of idiot would tap a guy on the shoulder when they were taking a piss while fully knowing that when you're going, you won't stop!