LOL, WTF, Bath Salts?

jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
Lol, yeah. So I'm at a friends house under the impression that he had got some methylone from a trusted person, Like he had done on a few other occasions.He eventually convinced me to do a line with him (like 50-60mg). Well he had done it already earlier, and then again with me, so I was like fuck it and bumped it. Come to find out it was a random ass bath salt he had just bought at a headshop that day and assumed was m1. I didnt take enough, but it was enough to keep me the fuck up. Still don't know what I snorted......:facepalm:
I've been up since 11 am yesturday.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    This has been happening for a while now as far as I know. I have no idea whats in them but I heard it feels like speed.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited January 2011
    This has been happening for a while now as far as I know. I have no idea whats in them but I heard it feels like speed.

Well idk about speed, never done it. I wasnt like energetic or anything, I was just awake...and got a bit of a head buzz, then a headache. Still kinda feelin it too.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited January 2011
    Just found out we may or may not be able to get ahold of some molly (pure MDMA powder) later. That may or may not be my first experience with x
  • edited January 2011
    You should be careful with those funny bath salts, a lot of people have done some strange stuff while on them. There was a thread about it the other day :)