FATTY_MCFUCKFACE for admin

Reasons why I would make a better administrator for this forum than Dfg
  • Dfg is a moslem- self explanatory
  • Dfg is a hypocrite- to your knowledge I haven't lied to you once.
  • In real life I am not fat but rather have lovely set of abdominal muscles
  • Dfg has allowed this nonsense with TDR, DaGuru, and -SpectraL to proceed unchecked, whereas I would have banned -Spectral upon his arrival, meaning DaGuru never would have joined without the companionship of his homosexual paramour, and wouldn't have permitted TDR to make the Yoda account.
  • My many years of trolling experience have taught me to differentiate between a friendly, contributory troll (such as myself) and a worthless piece of shit troll like TDR
  • I would support my moderator team and allow them to moderate as they see fit with very few exceptions and checks on power to prevent anyone from getting out of hand (for instance, mods would be allowed to ban multiple accounts such as TDR/Yoda and DaGuru/-SpectraL, however not allowed to ban JestA no matter how much we know he's a shit filled liar)
  • I will personally pay for the sex change operations of any moderator or regular with 5,000+ posts who requests it (Mayberry, this means you)
  • You probably have already accepted a friend request from me, and it would be very rude to vote against a friend
  • I will put new and exciting content into the CMS which Dfg has essentially abandoned
  • I won't postwhore on reddit because I know that attracting crowds is meaningless when everyone in it is a moron. It's un-Totse and makes the site look weak and pathetic.
  • I will work hours every day to ensure posts are helpful and constructive rather than bullshit and failure filled- like any one of -SpectraL's.
  • I will take measures to STOP E-DRAMA, E-COCK MEASURING CONTESTS, AND E-FELLATIO: THIS IS TOTSE.INFO NOT ZOKLET.INFO
HENCEFORTH, I HEREBY ANNOUNCE MY CANDIDACY FOR TOTSE.INFO ADMIN

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Moving to HB, trash seemed a bit harsh.
  • edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Moving to HB, trash seemed a bit harsh.

If this doesn't convince you, nothing will.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited January 2011
    Fatty has shown himself to be highly qualified for the admin position. It's obvious that dfg isn't fit to be admin of anything based on how he cannot resolve any conflict without taking 6 months to do so. Fatty, on the other hand, has a concrete plan and vision for this site. He knows what real trolling is and will implement sitewide policy to stop such destructive action on the site.

I suggest that people seriously consider his candidacy. I fully support him for admin of totse.info.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
  • edited January 2011
    By voting even while this thread is in HB, this community has shown that they see through Dfg's shenanigans. This thread is obviously serious, why not let the community decide? He is trying to delegitimize a very real discussion on his very real failings.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    You do know it's easier to TALK thinks and it's quite hard to actually implement them. Anyway, if you want FATTY as your Admin then so be it :).

*starts to pack his bags*

I will work on compiling everything and hand over things to Hellish and then he can assign FATTY the status based on his hard work and dedication to this website. I couldn't compete with him even If I tried. With his blazing one liners and countless bullshit posts in serious section and his amazing trolling tactics all are solid reasons for his contributions.

Plus, Fanglekai supports him already which is a great plus. As for the CMS, I am and waiting for the new layout. As most of you don't know or don't even bother to care I do live in a country with limited resources and.....

Anyway, it's quite pointless to even bother with it. I see I am doing something wrong when users just act without patience and prefer banning people when they sign up. Thanks for the support guys. You have proven how wrong I was in entrusting others.

I will make few threads and then depart :).
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    FATTY is a good poster but making admin would be a disaster:facepalm:
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited January 2011
    Why don't we just make you a moderator for the CMS?
  • edited January 2011
    Hellish wrote: »
    Why don't we just make you a moderator for the CMS?

I think the poll speaks volumes on the quality of the work Dfg has been doing.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Fatty has shown himself to be highly qualified for the admin position. It's obvious that dfg isn't fit to be admin of anything based on how he cannot resolve any conflict without taking 6 months to do so. Fatty, on the other hand, has a concrete plan and vision for this site. He knows what real trolling is and will implement sitewide policy to stop such destructive action on the site.

I suggest that people seriously consider his candidacy. I fully support him for admin of totse.info.

This is the face of total butt-hurt.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited January 2011
    That dfg's initial response to this thread was to relegate it to HB speaks volumes as to his inability to properly serve as admin of totse.info. It's not dfg's job to move threads to HB. Moderators are here for that very reason. Admins are here to do big picture work, not micromanage day to day operations. Fatty understands that admins are far more effective in a "big boss" position rather than the garbage collector status that a moderator should occupy.

dfg is obviously failing to live up to his job duties that Fatty is fully capable of doing. Furthermore, dfg is trying to control totse.info all by himself instead of letting mods do the day to day work.

It's shameful to see his behavior on here.

Louiscypher is bigbear. Him calling anyone else butthurt is laughable.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    I think the poll speaks volumes on the quality of the work Dfg has been doing.

5/4?

Yeah, I can see that. It really does speak volumes.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    Hahahaha!....Your a funny fucker FATTY
    Its random shit like this that make totse :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    That dfg's initial response to this thread was to relegate it to HB speaks volumes as to his inability to properly serve as admin of totse.info. It's not dfg's job to move threads to HB. Moderators are here for that very reason. Admins are here to do big picture work, not micromanage day to day operations. Fatty understands that admins are far more effective in a "big boss" position rather than the garbage collector status that a moderator should occupy.

dfg is obviously failing to live up to his job duties that Fatty is fully capable of doing. Furthermore, dfg is trying to control totse.info all by himself instead of letting mods do the day to day work.

It was posted in H&S. The section I manage. Btw why did you ran away when I joined rimjobs. Fanglekai it's a shame you're trying to work on dividing this place. tsk tsk tsk
  • edited January 2011
    It was posted in H&S. The section I manage. Btw why did you ran away when I joined rimjobs. Fanglekai it's a shame you're trying to work on dividing this place. tsk tsk tsk

It's petty nonsense like this where you lose favor of your members. Fanglekai was a contributing poster from the early days of totse.info with over 5,000 posts, and you chased him off over a petty personal issue. And don't flatter yourself. Fanglekai left #rimjobs because he had to take a piss, not over you.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Anyway, I got some IRL work to end. In reality you will need to become a Mod and then a Global Mod and then Admin. You can't jump up from being a regular to Admin. There is lot of things to handle here. Not just a forum. If the time comes to leave I will do my best to train Global Mods to manage things before that happens. FATTY could be a Mod material but handing him everything is just asking for trouble. He already raped the report feature to its grave.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    It's petty nonsense like this where you lose favor of your members. Fanglekai was a contributing poster from the early days of totse.info with over 5,000 posts, and you chased him off over a petty personal issue. And don't flatter yourself. Fanglekai left #rimjobs because he had to take a piss, not over you.

Yeah, I saw three disconnects in a row. He ran off himself. It's not I told him to GTFO. FATTY you're being a retarded troll for some reason. Oh I guess you're running out of ideas.
    edited January 2011

Louiscypher is bigbear. Him calling anyone else butthurt is laughable.

No whats laughable is that a failed moderator and a coward like yourself only shows his face around here to stab someone in the back. Face it kid, you couldn't hack it, and whats shameful is you throwing away any semblance of dignity you might have had by even posting here again after your going away speech. Your guides in S+A were fucking laughable by the way.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    You do know it's easier to TALK thinks and it's quite hard to actually implement them. Anyway, if you want FATTY as your Admin then so be it :).

*starts to pack his bags*

I will work on compiling everything and hand over things to Hellish and then he can assign FATTY the status based on his hard work and dedication to this website. I couldn't compete with him even If I tried. With his blazing one liners and countless bullshit posts in serious section and his amazing trolling tactics all are solid reasons for his contributions.

Plus, Fanglekai supports him already which is a great plus. As for the CMS, I am and waiting for the new layout. As most of you don't know or don't even bother to care I do live in a country with limited resources and.....

Anyway, it's quite pointless to even bother with it. I see I am doing something wrong when users just act without patience and prefer banning people when they sign up. Thanks for the support guys. You have proven how wrong I was in entrusting others.

I will make few threads and then depart :).

:rolleyes: Ah you had me there for a sec...
  • edited January 2011
    Yeah, I saw three disconnects in a row. He ran off himself. It's not I told him to GTFO. FATTY you're being a retarded troll for some reason. Oh I guess you're running out of ideas.

Pretty pathetic that you dismiss a serious competitor to your position as a "retarded troll." Where have I been less than civil to you in this thread?

And might I asked how you were first a mod, then a global mod, then an admin on totse.info? Or is this another case of you putting yourself above all the other members here?
    edited January 2011
    Pretty pathetic that you dismiss a serious competitor to your position as a "retarded troll." Where have I been less than civil to you in this thread?

And might I asked how you were first a mod, then a global mod, then an admin on totse.info? Or is this another case of you putting yourself above all the other members here?

LOL:thumbsup:
  • edited January 2011
    LOL:thumbsup:

So not serious that you bothered to vote against me? You were a poor troll as BIG BEAR and a poorer troll all LouisCypher.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011

I started back i July and worked myself up. ;ol at serious competitor.
  • edited January 2011
    I started back i July and worked myself up. ;ol at serious competitor.

You went from nothing to Admin, I am trying to go from regular to admin. You've been here only 2.5 months longer than I have.

Your constant deflection proves your arguments come from a weak position. If you want to discuss this further, join me in #rimjobs.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    You went from nothing to Admin, I am trying to go from regular to admin. You've been here only 2.5 months longer than I have.

Your constant deflection proves your arguments come from a weak position. If you want to discuss this further, join me in #rimjobs.

I would love to discuss this further. But not now. I can't do IRC chats at the moment.
  • edited January 2011
    I would love to discuss this further. But not now. I can't do IRC chats at the moment.

Glad to see you taking this a little more seriously. Perhaps an agreed upon time and date?
    edited January 2011
    Glad to see you taking this a little more seriously. Perhaps an agreed upon time and date?
    Woah Bro! You're using your grown up voice. You'll be wearing underpants in no time at this rate......I'm sooo proud of you FATTY. *hugs* :D
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited January 2011
    I voted yes by accident now this entire thread is invalid.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited January 2011
    Despite our differences, I voted yes :o

True story. Also, OP was pretty lulzy. I think fatty finally made a troll thread which offend DFG.

edit: was for the lulz..... You people are too srs
  • edited January 2011
    I voted no, because I think fatty would eventually use his power to troll, we would wake up one day and the names of everyone who disagreed with him the day before would have the names of their posts changed to "I want fatty to rape me" or some such shit. He can't resist the compulsion to be an asshole. Can we trust fatty, hell yeah, we can trust fatty to be fatty erryday, rain or shine. I still count him among my friends here, but I am stupid, and many of my IRL friends are assholes as well.

C/O
    "is pacino tight?"
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited January 2011
    I voted no, because I think fatty would eventually use his power to troll, we would wake up one day and the names of everyone who disagreed with him the day before would have the names of their posts changed to "I want fatty to rape me" or some such shit. He can't resist the compulsion to be an asshole. Can we trust fatty, hell yeah, we can trust fatty to be fatty erryday, rain or shine. I still count him among my friends here, but I am stupid, and many of my IRL friends are assholes as well.

C/O
    "is pacino tight?"

What do you mean eventually? I'm pretty sure that would be the first immediate mandate.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011
    Sure, why not? I support FATTY's candidacy.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011
    Quick FATTY before your campaign falls behind, the pro Dfg propaganda has already begun:

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=10234

:D
  • edited January 2011
    vozhde wrote: »
    Quick FATTY before your campaign falls behind, the pro Dfg propaganda has already begun:

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=10234

:D

Polarize, divide, and conquer, I learned it from fatty.

C/O
    "i need more wine"
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited January 2011
    I voted no because I don't like fatty. He trolls too much.

DFG is not perfect. Nobody is. But I'm convinced fatty would be much, much, much worse than DFG.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    That's what zok did, too. Anytime somebody gave an opinion he didn't like to hear, that person automatically became the enemy and was surely attempting to destroy everything. How about this? Shut the fuck up.

I am not Zok and I enjoy others opinion. I never shy away from criticism and I am always looking to improve myself to better serve this community.

As for the OP list I have already have those things checked. But honestly if I try following that policy, spectral you would be banned along with DG. Do you want to me to follow what FATTY is saying?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Fatty is nothing but a loud-mouthed attention-whore. Do you really think I'd give ANYTHING he has to say even a grain of credibility? You underestimate me, AND my track record.

I don't know about you. But I have to listen to what he has to say since he is a member of this community just like you and me :).
    edited January 2011
    This thread is all about FATTY shooting for Vice President, please try to keep it on track.....The suspense is killing me. :eek:
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    I approve this message.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Why should a troll be an admin?
    edited January 2011
    So not serious that you bothered to vote against me? You were a poor troll as BIG BEAR and a poorer troll all LouisCypher.

Sorry? :confused:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    When members go out of their way to deface and douse productive discussion with mindless garbage time after time, they cease to become a member and become a liability. Just because you say they don't hardly means anything at all. That's something you still need to learn, just like zok needed to learn before he fell flat on his face.

You have told us 1001 times how you would run a site, both here and on Zoklet, so unless you have some new information why don't you just take your master plan and run with it on your own domain?

So are you saying that you are a good troll?

See, a good troll would say something that was plausible enough to anger others. With this post you were just promoted from fail troll to court jester.

Probably because he demonstrated to Hellish that he was worthy of it through continuations, both behind the scenes and on the board, to the community. That is one of the deciding factors in choosing staff members here. Which is why everyone, including you, knows you will never be modded yet alone get admin.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    When members go out of their way to deface and douse productive discussion with mindless garbage time after time, they cease to become a member and become a liability. Just because you say they don't hardly means anything at all. That's something you still need to learn, just like zok needed to learn before he fell flat on his face.

Kind of like you do?
  • edited January 2011
    Nice to see this website wants to keep the serious threads in the serious sections, and the bullshit/kidioicy segregated into HB.

Uh huh.....you all (especially staff) are doing a HELLUVA job giving this place some sincerity and purpose, ain't ya???? :facepalm:
    edited January 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Nice to see this website wants to keep the serious threads in the serious sections, and the bullshit/kidioicy segregated into HB.

Uh huh.....you all (especially staff) are doing a HELLUVA job giving this place some sincerity and purpose, ain't ya???? :facepalm:
    His trolling is funnier. :thumbsup:
  • edited January 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    His trolling is funnier. :thumbsup:

Glad to see you think this section of the forum is intended to be "funny". And from a GLOBAL moderator to boot. :thumbsup:

So tell me Killer, when the rest of the userbase just fucks around without any care or sense of rules in any way, shape or form......you gonna wonder at the end of the day just "why" you have a userbase filled with idiots, or you gonna have the fortitude and be able to look in the mirror and realize that you too are part of the reason no decent/legitimate posters would want to call your "funny" website their home?
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited January 2011
    Glad to see you think this section of the forum is intended to be "funny". And from a GLOBAL moderator to boot. :thumbsup:

So tell me Killer, when the rest of the userbase just fucks around without any care or sense of rules in any way, shape or form......you gonna wonder at the end of the day just "why" you have a userbase filled with idiots, or you gonna have the fortitude and be able to look in the mirror and realize that you too are part of the reason no decent/legitimate posters would want to call your "funny" website their home?

Why are you still here?
    edited January 2011
    Daily wrote: »
    Why are you still here?
    Give your popcorn hole a break, kid.

Why are you and DaGuru avoiding the very same question?
  • edited January 2011
    Why are you and DaGuru avoiding the very same question?

Hell, we KNOW why you are here.....now that DFG has promised you modship, your fervor and intensity has greatly increased.

Speaking of which....how does it feel knowing all he has to do is click a few buttons, yet he STILL hasn't modded you? Careful Rodent, you are about to be entrapped in the same snare of inaction and contemplation that ruined the old place. But I'm sure you've lived enough life to understand the unconscious message DFG is giving you and everyone else by dilly-dallying with that modship. Right? :rolleyes:
    edited January 2011
    Hell, we KNOW why you are here.....now that DFG has promised you modship, your fervor and intensity has greatly increased.

Speaking of which....how does it feel knowing all he has to do is click a few buttons, yet he STILL hasn't modded you? Careful Rodent, you are about to be entrapped in the same snare of inaction and contemplation that ruined the old place. But I'm sure you've lived enough life to understand the unconscious message DFG is giving you and everyone else by dilly-dallying with that modship. Right? :rolleyes:

Unlike Spectral this website is not the center of my life. If and when DFG decided to make me a mod all it will mean to me is an opportunity to help this community succeed by contrivuting to my section(s) and keeping them cleaned up. I have modded on many other sites, covering a wide variety of focuses, under many different handles over the years. So unlike Spectral I can wait until the time DFG feels he wants me to mod the sections I have expressed interest in.

Nice try at division though...