&T TRIBUTE - A Joint Community Drawball Project To Honor The Totse Legacy

Comments

• mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited February 2011
    motherfuckers come help blot in white in the T where the blue cross goes through. theres a guy spamming blue and bullshit there.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited February 2011
    mashlehash wrote: »
    motherfuckers come help blot in white in the T where the blue cross goes through. theres a guy spamming blue and bullshit there.

Damnit I was filling in the T with black. :facepalm::angry:
  • edited February 2011
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    Damnit I was filling in the T with black. :facepalm::angry:

I was wondering who that was. :D

Don't worry though, the black helps establish the letter anyway. We can go over it in white later.

Thanks for all your help man.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited February 2011
    I'm working at the top part of the T right now.

Fucking ink goes out too quick. Unfortunately I can't reset my router or anything, but I'll keep on trying in the morning. Love it how someone is turning the flag into a swastika though.
  • edited February 2011
    The black heart, beneath the green one in the top left corner of the Swede flag. Take a close look as it... How did they do it???
  • edited February 2011
    The black heart, beneath the green one in the top left corner of the Swede flag. Take a close look as it... How did they do it???

Pretty sure you have to be a drawball admin to protect parts of the ball. We should totally phish one of the account holders :D
  • edited February 2011
    The currect goal is faaaar too ambitious for us. Forget it andlets go back to a smaller totse.info. &T hardly attracts members to the site.
  • edited February 2011

Admins.

Only the admins can add protection for an area.

... and I agree, this project is too ambitious for this number of people. (but it doesn't stop me from trying)

I started filling in the ampersand. The solid fill is a lot harder for vandals to come and remove. I think our efforts would be best spent if we all focus on the & sign.
  • edited February 2011
    I will help you with that & right now HDF.

I told everyone on zoklet to do the same.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited February 2011
    It looks like I've missed a lot. I've been living in the woods for the past 2 days but now I guess I have plenty of ink to burn.
  • Mr.HappyMr.Happy Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    It's slowly looking better and better, GJ. I'm helping with outlines as and when I have ink, not bothering with scripts or resetting my router though. I think doing manual dots is more efficient than using a script (dots are more irregularly spaced = fewer overall dots = same overall effect from far out), just a lot slower.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited February 2011
    Someone post a screencap for me.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited February 2011
    I didn't go on at all yesterday, so I have to say, I am VERY impressed! I thought we were gonna get owned by the finfags lol.

So, does the inside of the &T get colored white or black, because I just spent like 5 mins ownballing the inside of the & black but then I realized oh shit I think its supposed to be white. :facepalm:

EDIT: Looks like other people are coloring it black so I'm just gonna go with black.... maybe when it's almost done we can give the &T a white border, that might look cool...
  • edited February 2011
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    Someone post a screencap for me.

Even better than a screencap - a live image of drawball.

http://two.drawball.com/i2/img.php?x=0&y=0&l=6&n=455&r=666

img.php?x=0&y=0&l=6&n=455&r=666
  • edited February 2011
    spazz wrote: »
    HI MR HAPPY!

Anyway, i have been working on it using rageball when i get time, but it sucks because you have to keep an eye on it

use ownball 7... it's far more ink efficient. Its what i've been using to fill in the ampersand today. The giant dot waffle grids near the middle of the & are an an example of how much ground you can cover with two IP's worth of ink...
  • edited February 2011
    how do we phone in pizza orders for finland?
    edited February 2011
    spazz wrote: »
    HI MR HAPPY!

*doffs cap*

Good afternoon.

Time to hit the ball.
  • edited February 2011
    Fucking awesome work guys. The finland drawers have basically been destroyed, their flag is fucked, we have a huge polish flag up, AND our logo is making great progress!
  • edited February 2011
    Even better than a screencap - a live image of drawball.

http://two.drawball.com/i2/img.php?x=0&y=0&l=6&n=455&r=666

img.php?x=0&y=0&l=6&n=455&r=666

How did you make that. It looks awesome and way different than looking at the drawball itself. DO LIKE. :thumbsup:
    edited February 2011
    The fuck is Kotila?
  • edited February 2011
    Mr.Happy wrote: »
    The fuck is Kotila?

According to Google, it's a place in Finland :facepalm:
  • edited February 2011
    How did you make that. It looks awesome and way different than looking at the drawball itself. DO LIKE. :thumbsup:

I didn't make it... The guy who wrote drawball made it. When you are on the drawball website, that's the image that your web browser downloads to show you the ball at 0% zoom.
  • edited February 2011
    Mr.Happy wrote: »
    The fuck is Kotila?

The first six letters of "kotilauta"

In Finnish, koti = home and lauta = board.... It's the "home board" where all the finfags organize their drawballin'
    edited February 2011
    The fins started filling the polish flag in but they're leaving the &T alone for the most part.
    I'm working on the T again.
    edited February 2011
    The polish flag is going through the T. :mad:
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited February 2011
    ever since i DL that rage ball rar. crap my computers been fukin slow :mad:
  • edited February 2011
    I'm going to blow my 9k ink on filling in the & where their TI is. Don't worry too much about their attacks, just MAINTAIN the integrity of our letters and we should be fine.
    edited February 2011
    Poast, you should edit HugeDrawballFaggot's live image into the OP so we can see what it looks like from here.
  • edited February 2011
  • edited February 2011
    Looks I'm (hopefully) going out to my other house tonight so I will be able to put in 10+ hours with infinite ink.
    edited February 2011
    The T is looking pretty good. We should fix up the & now.
  • edited February 2011
    ^ Definitely.

Also, I think we've all agreed to do the & in black and the T in white, at least for now. What keep happening is people are going over the white in black and vice versa, and it's a huge waste of ink. Since black is dominating the & and white is dominating the T, let's just run with that for now. We can discuss something more official once the letters are finished. I will add this to the OP, tell zoklet, and somebody should inform totse2.
  • GrinchGrinch Regular
    edited February 2011
    Also, I think we've all agreed to do the & in black and the T in white, at least for now.

Am I the only one who thinks that this is an aesthetically displeasing decision?
  • edited February 2011
    I will add this to the OP, tell zoklet, and somebody should inform totse2.

Are you crazy? They'll just fuck it up on purpose. :o
  • edited February 2011
    Outlined the left of the &
  • edited February 2011
    Grinch wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks that this is an aesthetically displeasing decision?

Well there was some initial confusion and for some reason people were trying to paint white over the solid black outline of &, even though the black was clearly dominant. I feel that getting the letters filled and established is our most important goal, and that if we can gain control of the ball it will be easier to go back and fix those mistakes, such as filling in the & with white.
    Are you crazy? They'll just fuck it up on purpose. :o

Both sites are working together, so is totse2. I wanna cover the ball.

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=154772
  • edited February 2011
    Well there was some initial confusion and for some reason people were trying to paint white over the solid black outline of &, even though the black was clearly dominant. I feel that getting the letters filled and established is our most important goal, and that if we can gain control of the ball it will be easier to go back and fix those mistakes, such as filling in the & with white.

Yeah... about that. I think I was one of the first retards to start filling in the wrong color. I now realize that I was going off of your original version, not the version that had the black/white reversed.

Sorry about that.

I'll make you a deal. If you can finish filling in the & (in black), I'll switch the color to white.
    edited February 2011

I'll make you a deal. If you can finish filling in the & (in black), I'll switch the color to white.

So let's get to work then. :D
  • edited February 2011
    This morning's intelligence briefing includes information on movement by Finland's troops to the South-East region of the ball. Analysts believe they will have recognizable "artwork" within several hours if their efforts go unchallenged.

http://kotilauta.fi/b/src/129683377467.jpg
    edited February 2011
    This morning's intelligence briefing includes information on movement by Finland's troops to the South-East region of the ball. Analysts believe they will have recognizable "artwork" within several hours if their efforts go unchallenged.

http://kotilauta.fi/b/src/129683377467.jpg

That thing is already starting to take shape.
  • edited February 2011
    How to use my ink... working on the &T or vandalising the Fin work(the part that would touch ours)?
    edited February 2011
    Good job everyone, the & is almost filled in.
    The fins are about to start bringing their new project into the T.
  • edited February 2011
    I'm working on filling in the & now.

HDF, you should either vandalise the Finland art or the polish fag.
  • edited February 2011
    I agree, The & is looking pretty good. I'd almost consider that to be filled in. Ready to switch to white?

... Regarding the Finland chunk that is overlapping the 'T', I'd let the fins have that tiny corner. We should return the favor, since they quit trying to draw their flag over the top of our shit.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    *Vandalizing Finnish blue hat.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    Someone is turning our & into a kitty cat.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    Guys, connect the white dots in the hole of &.

The top hole.

Fuck I filled in the hole with white. :facepalm:
  • edited February 2011
    Go ahead and start doing the white HDF. BE sure to leave a black border though.

Do you think you'll be able to finish it today?
  • edited February 2011
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Fuck I filled in the hole with white. :facepalm:

Don't worry, that hole needed a decent outline anyway.

I might go over it with teal in a minute.
  • edited February 2011
    Do you think you'll be able to finish it today?

Yes.