Sorry Dfg, but fuck off.

HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Allowing the community to ban members based on a majority vote is fucking retarded. I'm moving your threads to the trashcan, and tough shit. If you want to demod me for it go ahead.

I don't like Ox that much either. All he does is troll and be a dick. But banning someone for being a cunt? Get that shit away from here. I'd rather be demodded and leave this site than see that kind of bullshit.

There is a reason totse was not a democracy.

Comments

• abusernameabusername Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's not just that. He had some naked dude for a avatar before. He was planning attacks on this site's admin before in IRC. He also reposted the personal info of the admin, said he was going to post it on /b/.

And go look at his posting history. Every single one of them, he is trolling and being a prick.

There are trolls, funny trolls, trolls you put up with, all kinds of trolls. But him? Hes the worst kind. Hes the one that doesn't just fuck with your site and spam etc, he actually goes out of his way to try and destroy the forum. Thats what ox29a does. Its all he does.

I agree that people shouldn't be banned for being a cunt, or for anything besides serious, serious stuff, but come on man. ox29a is a whole other level, all he is going to do is fuck this site up. Hes already doing it by getting you to do this and threaten leaving.

See? Thats why he needs to fucking go. Because he causes shit like this.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    OH GOD A NAKED DUDE? Do we have rules against nudity here or something? Not just that but if seeing a naked guy in an avatar bothers you, you can disable 'em all.

He said he was going to do shit. Oh no. UNTIL HE DOES SOMETHING, why the fuck are you punishing him. Ugh. If this is the kind of bullshit going on here, I might actually be better off putting up with the shit at Zoklet. At least there you actually have to do something to get banned. Even if it's bullshit like talk about the wrong user.

It doesn't matter what kind of troll he is, as long as he isn't spamming or defacing the site. What the fuck. Until he actually DOES SOMETHING to fuck up the site, he's just an annoying little troll.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    When Dfg said that in the other thread he wasn't talking about applying it to Totse. :facepalm:

Edit: Did he take it beyond that in the Infractions thread? I think I missed something while sleeping.

Fill me in HTS.
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    When Dfg said that in the other thread he wasn't talking about applying it to Totse. :facepalm:

Uhh... he said he was banning Ox at 8pm Paki time if that's what the poll dictated.
  • CatchMeIfYouCanCatchMeIfYouCan Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    You give 0x29a way too much credit :facepalm:
    He's just a silly little brat. A virgin at that. I agree with what HTS said.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    Yeah this is stupid, and just like Zoklet. Drama already? Ugh.

Sorry, Dfg. You shouldn't be a mod here... at least for a while. You have to get over the way things were done on Zoklet, and learn by seeing how mods like HTS-Noob handle situations.

At least that's my opinion.

Also... HTS-Noob, unblock me on MSN. :(
  • 0x29A0x29A Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    FUCK YEAH way to take a stand against taht non-totsean faggot HTS, this is how you know totseans are the superior breed. Fuck DFG, he was never part of totse, why the fuck is he acting like hes in charge of the place? Of all the people on totse, does anyone remember dfg? He only got his break sucking zoks dick to become a mod and hes been attrocious ever since. HTS has more of the spirit of totse in him than dfg will ever have.
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    Also... HTS-Noob, unblock me on MSN. :(

lol you aren't blocked I signed off and watched a movie. Forgot to sign back in. I'll sign in after I smoke.

I'm probably just so pissy because I haven't smoke, but really Dfg. You're a great guy - you contribute A LOT. But this is craziness.

And 0x, he was on totse from 2005 onward. He actually predates me.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    0x aint a that bad of a guy IMO.

stop picking on the retard
    edited July 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »
    0x aint a that bad of a guy IMO.

stop picking on the retard

I say we buy him shiny objects to play with. :cool:
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah I agree lets start over fresh. No one should get banned unless they do serious shit. ox29a should stay.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Okay, as you wish. It's like I am in the same old circle again. Don't tell me I didn't warn you before. Again, you seriously think I would perma ban that idiot then I must say you guys mis-judge me. I am sorry but like I said I am using peer pressure to fix users. When your on a stand in front of the community and think you're at the edge you fix yourself, you avoid being a jerk and you come to your senses. If you check Ox posts you will see that.

That was the whole plan. GOD people. At least trust me on somethings. I am NOT mad at what HTS-Noob did but I am but dishearted because he didn't Pm me and talk this over and I could have explained it. I know HTS likes Ox and wants to save his ass but you have to be firm when you're dealing with users with malicious intents.

I just hope you find some sense before it's too late. A Totsean never backstabs another felllow.

Anyway, I think I failed yet again to make some progress.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Okay, as you wish. It's like I am in the same old circle again. Don't tell me I didn't warn you before. Again, you seriously think I would perma ban that idiot then I must say you guys mis-judge me. I am sorry but like I said I am using peer pressure to fix users. When your on a stand in front of the community and think you're at the edge you fix yourself, you avoid being a jerk and you come to your senses. If you check Ox posts you will see that.

That was the whole plan. GOD people. At least trust me on somethings. I am NOT mad at what HTS-Noob did but I am but dishearted because he didn't Pm me and talk this over and I could have explained it. I know HTS likes Ox and wants to save his ass but you have to be firm when you're dealing with users with malicious intents.

I just hope you find some sense before it's too late. A Totsean never backstabs another felllow.

Anyway, I think I failed yet again to make some progress.
    You're really good at fooling people.

You didn't want to 'change' him, you wanted to ban the fucker.

You knew the poll sooner or later was going to turn in your favor, and if it didn't, you would've held another 'court session'.

Bravo.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    You're really good at fooling people.

You didn't want to 'change' him, you wanted to ban the fucker.

You knew the poll sooner or later was going to turn in your favor, and if it didn't, you would've held another 'court session'.

Bravo.

Nope, that wasn't the point. You're still missing the point.
    edited July 2010
    Come on guys, don't fight.

Dfg... don't try to change people, and don't try to control the userbase. Just let things run wild, and see where that takes us. Come on, man, I thought we all agreed on this. :(
    edited July 2010
    Nope, that wasn't the point. You're still missing the point.

Yeah, but it could be the point. We have no way of knowing because you're being an underhanded prick. Maybe in the mod forum you should have posted that the court threads wouldn't result in actual bans instead of expecting me to read your mind and understand it was a manipulative ploy to make him straighten out. I took it at fact value, because... uhh... you made absolutely no indication that you weren't serious.
    edited July 2010
    Come on guys, don't fight.

Dfg... don't try to change people, and don't try to control the userbase. Just let things run wild, and see where that takes us. Come on, man, I thought we all agreed on this. :(

Dfg isn't a mod here. Let him try to change the user base... As far as I know he can't get anyone banned because hes not a moderator. :o
    edited July 2010
    I'm going to let this drop here.

Don't want to be 'changed' publicly or banned.
    edited July 2010
    He isn't a mod? Then how could he ban 0x? What's the problem?
    edited July 2010
    Dfg isn't a mod here. Let him try to change the user base... As far as I know he can't get anyone banned because hes not a moderator. :o

Actually, he is a mod. He just doesn't have the user title. He's MORE than a mod.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Anyway, HTS is was mistake etc.

Lets move past thing and work on other things. It wont happen again.

Btw you could have voiced that in the first thread.
    edited July 2010
    He isn't a mod? Then how could he ban 0x? What's the problem?

Dfg said there was some transitional problems with him being an editor of some sort, and that he had mod powers or something along those lines.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    I see good points of each arguement. Give the community more priviliges but I also see how fucked up it is.

I remain neutral. Just don't ban me.
    edited July 2010
    Alright, good, so everything's clear now.

No more drama.

Nice. We're all showing some humanity here.

That's a good sign.
  • Fuck the FBIFuck the FBI Regular
    edited July 2010

But making a new thread wastes space and calls attention without any evidence to support the claim ! :p
    edited July 2010

I suppose. I'm just really pissy lately. Fuck. The internet is making me ugly. On the inside I mean. Genetics has the outside covered etc etc.

Sorry, really.
    edited July 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    Actually, he is a mod. He just doesn't have the user title. He's MORE than a mod.

Oh god.

Why did this happen? :facepalm:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, but it could be the point. We have no way of knowing because you're being an underhanded prick. Maybe in the mod forum you should have posted that the court threads wouldn't result in actual bans instead of expecting me to read your mind and understand it was a manipulative ploy to make him straighten out. I took it at fact value, because... uhh... you made absolutely no indication that you weren't serious.

Again, my mistake. But you have to agree it worked. I couldn't risk leaking it. Next time I will send a memo before doing this type of stuff again.

RS was banned for flooding and he spammed again and I thought why not try peer pressure and it worked. Same applied to Ox and it worked although it backfired but it still worked.

That proves that all we need is to use PEER pressure and keep everyone in check. I thank mods and users for standing up for truth and justice. I am glad that at least people are aware of check and balances. Keep it up people :)

Again, I wouldn't dare ban anyone [I mentioned this before and it was the truth] unless they flooded or spammed Totse. Period.
    edited July 2010
    Again, my mistake. But you have to agree it worked. I couldn't risk leaking it. Next time I will send a memo before doing this type of stuff again.

RS was banned for flooding and he spammed again and I thought why not try peer pressure and it worked. Same applied to Ox and it worked although it backfired but it still worked.

That proves that all we need is to use PEER pressure and keep everyone in check. I thank mods and users for standing up for truth and justice. I am glad that at least people are aware of check and balances. Keep it up people :)

Again, I wouldn't dare ban anyone [I mentioned this before and it was the truth] unless they flooded or spammed Totse. Period.

I propose opening up a spam board and moving all spam into there instead of banning.
    edited July 2010
    As long as we don't do those confusing off-topic threads. Those were the worst.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    As long as we don't do those confusing off-topic threads. Those were the worst.

Yeah, actually I coined the idea but it was raped.

I think this deserve a new thread.
    edited July 2010

Actually the RS thread probably should have stayed, since that was a legitimate reason to ban someone and was actually positive and was meant to give RS a second chance. But uhh... taking away 0x's first chance didn't sit right with me.

I don't know if I can move it back, but I do regret moving it along with the 0x one. Democracy is all well and good as long as it doesn't involve stripping rights from users. Even if you weren't seriously going to follow through with 0x, it's a nasty train of thought to encourage.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Actually the RS thread probably should have stayed, since that was a legitimate reason to ban someone and was actually positive and was meant to give RS a second chance. But uhh... taking away 0x's first chance didn't sit right with me.

I don't know if I can move it back, but I do regret moving it along with the 0x one. Democracy is all well and good as long as it doesn't involve stripping rights from users. Even if you weren't seriously going to follow through with 0x, it's a nasty train of thought to encourage.

Nah, let it stay we learn from our mistakes. RS won't be a problem anyway. Those threads did their work. It showed that if done right that system works and if used incorrectly it doesn't work.

I am just happy that we didn't bitch over it and learned from our mistakes.

+1 for Totse
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fuck, this basically proves that this is not the real totse but a shitty incarnation of Zoklet. There is so much fucking DRAMA. That's what Zoklet was. A bunch of fucking drama. "Ban this person, ban that person" DRAMA! I've now seriously thought twice about promoting this place, if this is what this is going to boil down to. If this is what TOTSE has become, a shitfest of drama, count me the fuck out.
    edited July 2010
    skyclaw441 wrote: »
    Fuck, this basically proves that this is not the real totse but a shitty incarnation of Zoklet. There is so much fucking DRAMA. That's what Zoklet was. A bunch of fucking drama. "Ban this person, ban that person" DRAMA! I've now seriously thought twice about promoting this place, if this is what this is going to boil down to. If this is what TOTSE has become, a shitfest of drama, count me the fuck out.

I agree with you, man. But I think this is over now. If something like this happens again anytime soon, I'm out.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    the totse i remember was a lot more dramatic than this
    edited July 2010
    I agree with you, man. But I think this is over now. If something like this happens again anytime soon, I'm out.

Sorry for helping to stir up said drama, guys. Every time I read my posts I think of an angry rottweiler barking with spit flying from it's mouth and it's pretty ugly TBH.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited July 2010
    Serious fucking business :mad:

This internet drama is significantly more entertaining than any soap opera. In 20 years time I bet it will become a new form of surrealist entertainment :D
  • BaconPieBaconPie Regular
    edited July 2010
    *sigh* I said this about moderators in the "Oh! Me! Pick Me! I want to be a moderator! Pick me!" thread. What a load of shit.

Why don't we have anonymous moderators? Or less moderators.

Moderators ruined totse. And zoklet. It puts users in different circles, the higher ones and the lower ones. Bull shit.
  • Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited July 2010
    Mods, please don't disagree or contradict eachother in open threads. That is my opinion. (when talking about a ban/rules/enforcement/ect)
    edited July 2010
    Mods, please don't disagree or contradict eachother in open threads. That is my opinion.

Only one mod replied in the entire thread.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Ban the fucker. Why is he still here? Make HTS do it. MWHAHAHAHAHA
    edited July 2010
    Mods, please don't disagree or contradict eachother in open threads. That is my opinion. (when talking about a ban/rules/enforcement/ect)

This is probably the right idea. At the same time something about not letting the users know how we really feel about what's going on seems bad.

I don't like the idea of not being transparent with the public. Like if all the mods can only say good things about each other in open topics, it makes it seem like we all agree with everything that's going on. If the site starts to have problems, and the users feel the mods don't care because they're not allowed to show they do... well the site'll end up like Zoklet.

Something like that anyway... The users have a right to know that there are people on the staff who will fight for things like this. Otherwise it seems like we're one big hivemind.

Could be totally wrong, but *shrug*. The site is in it's infancy and we don't really have an official stance on like... anything yet. I'm a noob mod. I'm pretty much playing it by ear here.
  • edited July 2010
    I propose opening up a spam board and moving all spam into there instead of banning.

A spam board? Like HB random shit? Totse was 100% against spam and all that crap. I don't think it should be tolerated anywhere.

This. Mods never used to do this. This only adds more drama and stirs up the community.
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    Drama is gay, let's just chill, brahs.
    edited July 2010
    Drama is gay, let's just chill, brahs.

Agreeeeed. I need to smoke a bowl. I'm a lot more chill when I'm high. I'll probably grab a bag today or something.

'til then: KNEEL BEFORE ME. FUCK YOU ALL. I AM GOD. YOU ARE SCUM. :mad:

jk i <3 u all
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Can we lock this HTS :).

It will just create more drama.
    edited July 2010
    Can we lock this HTS :).

It will just create more drama.

Sure can. Good call.