Akon's real name

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam?
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam?

apparently
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    I like the Lu Lu Lu part.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited February 2011
    When his mother didnt know who the real father was, she decided to name his son after all of them
  • Mr. MooMr. Moo Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    Mantikore wrote: »
    When his mother didnt know who the real father was, she decided to name his son after all of them

Nice
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited February 2011
    Just imagine all the Databases he's borked with that name.

Maj. Major Major Major
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited February 2011
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    kfc v, lot, verify?
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited February 2011
    kfc v, lot, verify?

eh? :s

I am now seriously confused..
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2011
    Hahaha someone had to edit that shit in :p That's the most ridiculous name i've ever heard.
    ^ This fosho. :confused:
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    kfc v lot wrote: »
    eh? :s

I am now seriously confused..

you are akon.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    This is from 3 years ago so it looks like that really is his real name.
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070923193724AA2iyPf
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited February 2011
    Meh, I guess he over came that ridiculous name and became quite successful. More than I can say for all you shit brix.
  • AnarchyMasterAnarchyMaster Regular
    edited February 2011
    Akonus Sousanouphemphone
  • edited February 2011
    But why you hatin'? Akon introduced us to the concept of speech without using hard consonants. Like; "I wan mae lov rie nao, rie nao, rie nao". Thus upping niggertalk to an almost Esperanto like form of dialect, let me explain.

Normal person; "Excuse me, good man, may I have a pack of Belvedere lights and a bottle of MD 20/20"
    Akon speak; "ssuup yo?, gimme so elly lights, an so goo ass wine, yo goddi, suff is goo"

Niggers can form gutteral consonants, but prefer not to put their lips together while speaking as this causes vibrations that could cause cerebral bleeding.

This dialect is far more advanced in it's deviation from proper English than the Chinese interpretation, but has similar aspects to North American Native lingual styles where the mouth is never fully opened while forming words.

C/O
    "al ak ak ak"
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited February 2011
    But why you hatin'? Akon introduced us to the concept of speech without using hard consonants. Like; "I wan mae lov rie nao, rie nao, rie nao". Thus upping niggertalk to an almost Esperanto like form of dialect, let me explain.

Normal person; "Excuse me, good man, may I have a pack of Belvedere lights and a bottle of MD 20/20"
    Akon speak; "ssuup yo?, gimme so elly lights, an so goo ass wine, yo goddi, suff is goo"

Niggers can form gutteral consonants, but prefer not to put their lips together while speaking as this causes vibrations that could cause cerebral bleeding.

This dialect is far more advanced in it's deviation from proper English than the Chinese interpretation, but has similar aspects to North American Native lingual styles where the mouth is never fully opened while forming words.

C/O
    "al ak ak ak"

Have you spoken with whites from the deep south? For awhile my platoon got attached to company that had this real hillbilly ass mother fucker. I'm not talking Louisiana with a french influence, I'm talking backwoods ass Georgia.

I'm used to Chicago and St. louis. I can deal with nego speak. But this kid dumbfounded me. Even though the kid was a Sgt, I gave his radio to a Cpl because I literally could not understand anything out of his mouth face to face, let alone over in my ear piece with fire being laid down. I wanted to bust a nut when the Major said we were moving away from that company(hillbilly ass mother fuckers.)
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited February 2011
    you are akon.

Oh.. Ok..
    Sick I am off to go bang some ho's and eat some water melon..
    Also this..
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011
    Dam, i was gonna show this to a friend, went to wikipedia, and now the name is changed. Aliaune Badara Akon Thiam is what it says now, also the page is protected...
  • edited February 2011
    I saw some famous black person's name recently that was about two lines long. I forget who it was, though.