Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

What are the side effects of eating too many mints?

Unknown Points
edited February 2011 in Totseans Life
I've literally sat here for the last hour or two playing BFBC2 and eating mints. There were about 40 mints in the box, and now there are 6. What are the side effects of eating so many? I seem to remember them giving you the shits, but I have yet to experience it.

Comments

• MissingMuseMissingMuse Adviser 0 Points
    edited February 2011
    Not sure. If your were a small animal you would be drunk. Bet your breath smells better than mine! :hai:
  • Options
    Unknown Points
    edited February 2011
    Animals can get drunk on mints?
  • MissingMuseMissingMuse Adviser 0 Points
    edited February 2011
    Small animals can get drunk on mints because they usually contain small doses of alcohol. This wont get a human even near buzzed but a toy poodle will stumble around and bump into things if you feed it enough peppermints.
  • Options
    Unknown Points
    edited February 2011
    So technically, a human could eat a thousand mints and may feel a slight alcohol buzz? Or is it like drinking mouthwash - by the time you've consumed enough to get drunk you'll be throwing up.
  • Mr. MooMr. Moo Acolyte 0 Points
    edited February 2011
    Fresh breath?
  • DfgDfg <b style="color:purple;">TADMINISTRATOR</b> 0 Points
    edited February 2011
    [center][youtube]B4O8xUJ04Pc[/youtube][/center]
  • JustAnotherAssholeJustAnotherAsshole Regular 0 Points
    edited February 2011
    Many mints contain sugar alcohols instead of sugar (Because they have no calories). A potential side effects of eating a large quantity of sugar alcohols (Maltitol, Xylitol, etc) is gastrointestinal discomfort, or a laxative effect.

Aside from that, I can't think of anything.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular 0 Points
    edited February 2011
    The way the body metabolises artificial sweetners, they can be synthasised into female hormones. Good luck with infertility and breast growth.
  • uofmcamarouofmcamaro Regular 0 Points
    edited February 2011
    Mr. Moo;133952 said:
    Fresh breath?
    And shit
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver <b style="color:red;">Meine Ehre heißt Treue</b> 0 Points
    edited February 2011
    JustAnotherAsshole;133970 said:
    Many mints contain sugar alcohols instead of sugar (Because they have no calories). A potential side effects of eating a large quantity of sugar alcohols (Maltitol, Xylitol, etc) is gastrointestinal discomfort, or a laxative effect.

Aside from that, I can't think of anything.
    So in other words good breath and smelly ass.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular 0 Points
    edited February 2011
    TheDarkRodent;143981 said:
    So in other words good breath and smelly ass.
    Isn't ass by it's very nature smelly?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver <b style="color:red;">Meine Ehre heißt Treue</b> 0 Points
    edited February 2011
    DirtySanchez;143984 said:
    Isn't ass by it's very nature smelly?
    Not mine, it smells like roses. My farts don't stink either. No wait, that is my wife's ass and farts.