Totse2 hates us :(

2»

Comments

• NightsideNightside Regular
    edited July 2010
    No.. its that fuckary that makes totse look like a bad place. &TOTSE IS DEAD! when will you all learn. And nothing can measure up to it. But fuck it, we still have the text files and much of the veteran posters, that will have to do. Zoklet was never totse, totse2 was the only temple existing at the time but now there is .info that has attracted totseans far and wide.
    You nationalistic fuckers create the problems, quite worrying about domains and legiances. Instead, live together and focus on the exchange of information rather than what makes you who you are. As far as I'm concerned we are all &totseans.

Dude you're fucking retarded. You're not here to build this place, leave. No one cares that your place is a shit hole.

Hail TOTSE.INFO
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm a totsean that just left zoklet and I don't understand the hostility towards Buffalo. He's 100% right IMO. read the fucking words before you talk shit.
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited July 2010
    "Donate to pay for a licence of Vbulletin because the guy I bought from is charging back and if I don't get a licence the forum will be closed."

Goal amount for this month: 195 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)

owned
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    Megalodon wrote: »
    "Donate to pay for a licence of Vbulletin because the guy I bought from is charging back and if I don't get a licence the forum will be closed."

Goal amount for this month: 195 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)

owned

Totse2.com.

Owned :facepalm:
  • IdiosyncrasyIdiosyncrasy Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    They don't have the ability to back up their content, or did they just pull a Zoklet? Either way that's a no-go. Ruins the point of going somewhere for content if after a years worth of work it all gets lost due to a forum change.

Which leads me to ask the question about Totse.com. I looked at the Archives and saw like 800,000 threads and just under 10 million posts w/ 95,000 members and 7,000+ active. That can't be accurate in all the years Totse was around. Did Totse lose a lot when it switched from UBB to Vbull? I was in my break period when it happened.

I could leave for an hour and I swear 500 posts would be made in SG alone in that time period.

I just want to mention that I do back everything up. Totse2.net was founded with free forum software, which is what prevented most people from joining us, and we recently switched to totse2.com with vBulletin.

There are backups of both sites. The forum change was not because we had to, but because people wanted it, and we listen to people there.

I don't think that we hate totse.info. I just wonder why everybody hates totse2 so much, but they flock here without hestitation. It used to be because the "software sucks," but now I just wonder.

Either way, I believe we can co-exist. That's why I joined here.
    edited July 2010
    I just want to mention that I do back everything up. Totse2.net was founded with free forum software, which is what prevented most people from joining us, and we recently switched to totse2.com with vBulletin.

There are backups of both sites. The forum change was not because we had to, but because people wanted it, and we listen to people there.

I don't think that we hate totse.info. I just wonder why everybody hates totse2 so much, but they flock here without hestitation. It used to be because the "software sucks," but now I just wonder.

The reason people think your site is so :o, is because your users feel the need to come on here and justify their choice even when another half decide this is worth a shot.

Especially the mods on your site who seem so reluctant to lose their status that the defend the site to the point they try to bag this one.

And tbh this site is a lot easier on the eyes.
  • SeitzySeitzy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Then that is the bullshit that will bring down all of totse. You all have given up on meaning and significance.

And thewanderer is right.. all I read were posts saying how they didn't want to hop ships or how splitting up the community more was a poor idea. Everything is blown way out of proportion with you kidiots.

this is exactly how all of us feel.

you may read some posts on our forum that may come off as hateful, but its because we're scared.

we're scared that you have the better forum and that we'll lose our members.

I personally think you guys are our brothers, our fellow Totseans.
    edited July 2010
    Seitzy wrote: »
    this is exactly how all of us feel.

you may read some posts on our forum that may come off as hateful, but its because we're scared.

we're scared that you have the better forum and that we'll lose our members.

What are you scared of then?
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited July 2010

I like your website. The only thing that has deterred me was the design of it, I'm just not feeling it. Good text files though, and I quite like the personal atmosphere you guys have.

This icon14.gif
  • edited July 2010
    I hope this site stays afloat. This is the closest to totse that I've been in years .... :(
  • Buffalo FawksBuffalo Fawks New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    Nightside wrote: »
    Dude you're fucking retarded. You're not here to build this place, leave. No one cares that your place is a shit hole.

Hail TOTSE.INFO
    Learn2Read. I'm not sticking up for either nor am i bashing a particular site. You dont even know where I stand but when i see a fucking ignorant post im going to call that poster out and show him his faults. No where am I say any site is better.

I'm a totsean that just left zoklet and I don't understand the hostility towards Buffalo. He's 100% right IMO. read the fucking words before you talk shit.

Thank-you. Obviously when one takes the time to read much more can be taken from the text.

What I am ultimately saying is it is futile to argue and all of you are just as low as the next poster because of the worthless bitching you have resorted too.
    My allegiance is with the freedom to exchange information. Whether it be under a domain "totse" or a domain "wefuckgoats" as long as the the site is full of totseans for the same -ultimate- reason I am happy. And all of you should feel the same way, there is no competition here, there can't be.
  • DeadHamDeadHam Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    &T. may not be Totse, but it has the same appearance (which is fucking critical, as it release nostalgia hormones) and a respectable amount of the same members. I went to Zoklet as a refugee and I... never heard about T2, so I have no qualms.
  • zingalongzingalong Regular
    edited July 2010
    So long as a link to our site comes up when you google "how to make a bomb" we'll be just fine.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    I registered on zoklet, t2.net and t2.com. I only recently started posting on zoklet, but it wasn't what I was looking for. After losing 300 posts I figured it was time to move on. This site looks like it's doing well. I don't really get the hostility between t2 and this place, though. Post wherever you want.
    edited July 2010
    zingalong wrote: »
    So long as a link to our site comes up when you google "how to make a bomb" we'll be just fine.

Originally I found totse by searching "I want to make my school go boom." It was the first link.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    They won't accept it. I'm sure they'll be douches and launch raids. I guess they feel as if there being replaced. Aw well.

Fucking let em

We will just do it right back and even worse :mad:

I still want mike hunt dead

That fucker still has a few things coming his way
  • edited July 2010
    totse2 is some real pussy niggas, they all compliment each other like its a big circle jerk. Fuck them niggas
  • EudaEuda Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    I can only wonder why, you're such a lovely bunch
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hopefully some day we can bridge these two communities. We need to put our differences aside.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »
    Hopefully some day we can bridge these two communities. We need to put our differences aside.

Like I said, give it time mate. They will come sooner or later.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »

Not when they're threatening to report us for piracy and get us taken down.

This could turn into war, if they even think about doing that.
  • SeitzySeitzy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »
    Not when they're threatening to report us for piracy and get us taken down.

This could turn into war, if they even think about doing that.

we're not threatening, That was Easy-E throwing out ideas that we all shuned instantly.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    we're not threatening, That was Easy-E throwing out ideas that we all shuned instantly.

Probably publicly, but I bet behind closed doors you're all planning on doing it, cos we're a threat to your userbase.
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    Easy E is a fucking retard, on top of saying they should consider trying to report us.
    Dude, you came into our home, went into our fridge, grabbed the last beer, took a seat on our couch and preceded to tell us about how great totse.info is and how it's the rebirth of totse and we should all check it out.

He says this to meta who wasn't even the OP of that thread, and then...
    Was it posted in the totse2 hates us thread? Because that's asking for totse2 members to respond.

Says that totse2 members posting in a thread about totse2 here is just "asking for" it.

Fucking tool, the exact same thing happened with meta posting in a thread about this site on totse2.

For the most part the members there seem cool enough and willing to try to coexist, it's just their admin who can suck a dick and get fucked by a pineapple.
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    As I said before wait for it people. We need to finish things up here. We're a bit behind schedule and we need to push a bit harder.

So, take a chill pill and work on the community. They will come flying after they see the amount of content on Totse.

Focus!

DFG what do you suggest we do?

I still post on zoklet guys... though I agree the stronger part of totse's soul came here. I'm just wondering if there is anything I can do.
    edited July 2010
    Euda wrote: »
    I can only wonder why, you're such a lovely bunch

Aren't we, Sean? Still talking to Lauren?
    edited July 2010

I still post on zoklet guys... though I agree the stronger part of totse's soul came here. I'm just wondering if there is anything I can do.

Donate to the vbulletin fund and/or keep posting. If we stimulate discussion, the forum will grow.
    edited July 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »
    For the most part the members there seem cool enough and willing to try to coexist, it's just their admin who can suck a dick and get fucked by a pineapple.

Easy there. I'm trying to be pretty reasonable.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010

I posted on Zoklet today and all I did was troll. There were only handful of threads created by users and most of them went unnoticed. Even if you take out wires/zok and somehow get new mods they will require some honest contributors.

At least on Totse people are honest about things. I suggest you post on both and don't worry about your friends. They will join soon. Just stick together for now.

You can't really contribute on Zoklet atm. But on Totse even though we're few in numbers people do notice. So, think ahead and dive in.
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010

I wasn't referring to you; just easy e, the one talking about reporting us and getting this site shut down.

Like I said, the rest of totse2 seems to have a good attitude towards totse.info.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010

What by threatening to get us taken offline, just like that douche Zok?

Real reasonable :rolleyes:
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited July 2010
    The last time i checked out T2, the admin was asking for money for hosting, never mind the fact they were using one of those free forums.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Needless to say after that venture into the totse2 I have lost a bit of respect for eazy-e.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    The last time i checked out T2, the admin was asking for money for hosting, never mind the fact they were using one of those free forums.

:facepalm:
    edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »
    What by threatening to get us taken offline, just like that douche Zok?

Real reasonable :rolleyes:

I didn't threaten that. If I did, please show me where. There are more than one admin, by the way.

We did ask for donations, as you are here, when we were on the free forums because we were "saving up" for a vBulletin license. As I have mentioned, we were on totse2.net with free forum software that was provided by Forumotion. Yes, I admit, the software was not up to par and now, with all of the ads they threw on what we left, it looks like shit. That's why we moved to totse2.com with a fully purchased version of vBulletin.

Side note: the main difference between the layout of our site and Totse/Zoklet/Totse.info is that the latter were/are all using version 3.X.X. We got the most current version and recently upgraded to 4.0.4.

Sorry, I'll stop whoring now. I'm just addressing your issues.
    edited July 2010
    Side note: the main difference between the layout of our site and Totse/Zoklet/Totse.info is that the latter were/are all using version 3.X.X. We got the most current version and recently upgraded to 4.0.4.

Sorry, I'll stop whoring now. I'm just addressing your issues.

Are you trying to say your forum is better :facepalm:
    edited July 2010
    Greenbull wrote: »
    Are you trying to say your forum is better :facepalm:

Not at all. Of course, I have personal bias because I am human with tendencies to favor one's own, but I respect what you guys are trying to do here. I was just pointing out a difference because it's been mentioned that our forum is not pleasing to the eye or that the layout is weird.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    Greenbull wrote: »

Ok, see... Erik, you're fucking retarded.
  • auronkiaauronkia Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    I think this says it all...

Totse.info on top - open for less than 2 months.

Totse2 on bottom - open almost as long as Zoklet.

132214154c3cbb07726a1.jpg

We're going places.

hey i see me
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Idiosyncrasy is being very reasonable and good mannered. I do believe that our two communities should combine, as the time when I was on the Totse2 forum board I was treated with nothing but respect. True, I feel more of a togetherness with the members on here and I enjoy the replica aspect of the original Totse, but all the same I couldn't fault the admins.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Idiosyncrasy is being very reasonable and good mannered. I do believe that our two communities should combine, as the time when I was on the Totse2 forum board I was treated with nothing but respect. True, I feel more of a togetherness with the members on here and I enjoy the replica aspect of the original Totse, but all the same I couldn't fault the admins.

I am all go for merging. Sooner or later you will have to unite in one place anyway.
    edited May 2011
    True, I dont really care whether we do or not because Im happy with Totse.info as it is :) but it would be a positive step if we did merge, as long as we only get quality posters!

A verse from the Bible comes to mind "A house that is divided against itself cannot stand". Totseans cannot stand divided when there is a greater purpose to these forum boards, to grow into that original Totse community that stood as a shining beacon for so long.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    yeah quoting the bible is really going to help here.

fucktard
    edited May 2011
    yeah quoting the bible is really going to help here.

fucktard

And quoting from a philosophical book is wrong when in essence the meaning is correct?

Good grief.......:facepalm:
  • metameta Regular
    edited May 2011
    This sounds like a good idea, I'm all for it.
  • cansubacansuba Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    emeğe saygı. teşekkürler :)
  • edited June 2011
    Seeing as this thread has already been bumped - what does Totse2 actually think of us? Do they REALLY hate us?
  • MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited June 2011
    According to Alexa t2 is actually losing traffic and reach. Quantity isn't everything I suppose, but If I were a member there I would be depressed that a relatively young forum was losing traffic.