Purple stuff

JestAJestA Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Has any1 ever tried this shit? i just drank 2 and am feeling pretty chill. It has Valerian Root and Rose hips in it. I Had the grape flavor.
O6GkN.jpg

Comments

• StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    Yeah I've had it a few times. You have to drink a few to get the "chill factor". Not too bad tasting.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited February 2011
    Yeah I've had it a few times. You have to drink a few to get the "chill factor". Not too bad tasting.

Ya its not to bad when you take a shot of rum, 2mg's of Valium and smoke some resin. its a pretty good glow of a buzz.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    I'll have to try that, though I think I'll use straight weed instead of resin.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    I have not seen it in my state so I sent message to them asking them if it is available here and if not when it might be.
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited February 2011
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011
    I've had this before, seems similar/better http://ichill.com/product/about. Rose hips, valerian root, melatonin, and vitamins b3 b5 b6 and b12.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited February 2011
    I've had this before, seems similar/better http://ichill.com/product/about. Rose hips, valerian root, melatonin, and vitamins b3 b5 b6 and b12.

I dont like the melatonin because it interupts my already fucked up sleep cycle. in fact if abused can realy make your sleep cycle out of wack.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    I dont like the melatonin because it interupts my already fucked up sleep cycle. in fact if abused can realy make your sleep cycle out of wack.

My sleep schedule is usually fucked up as it is.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Ya its not to bad when you take a shot of rum, 2mg's of Valium and smoke some resin. its a pretty good glow of a buzz.

Probably not the purple drink that's calming you down though :p
  • timtim Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    looks pretty cool.

we have something around here called "lazy cakes" (i believe they are sold elsewhere in the states and possibly canada as well), basically theyre a brownie with 8mg of melatonin, as well as a hefty dose of valerian root and rose hips.

they claim to make the person who ingests them constantly use the world "man", and the mascot or whatever is a brownie with really low eyes (looks like he's really stoned). haven't tried them out yet but theyre 3 dollars so im going to get one here soon.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited February 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Probably not the purple drink that's calming you down though :p

that was last night and ya it probly wasn't the main thing that calmed me down. but it was a contributer :p
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    yeah man, had that purp several times. shits lax
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    Valerian tastes and smells like asshole and body odor. Do they cover that up well in this? Because the concept of drinking valerian sounds nasty.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited February 2011
    Valerian tastes and smells like asshole and body odor. Do they cover that up well in this? Because the concept of drinking valerian sounds nasty.

Actual Valerian smells liek feet. and yes in the drink there is only 10mg's and it doesn't taste anything like feet or asshole as you say. I had some V capsules that were 500mg's a peice and they stank like feet so bad i kept them in my shed.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    Actual Valerian smells liek feet. and yes in the drink there is only 10mg's and it doesn't taste anything like feet or asshole as you say. I had some V capsules that were 500mg's a peice and they stank like feet so bad i kept them in my shed.

should have put 'em in ur socks. the drank taste good. worth a try.
    edited February 2011

IDK, I used to buy Valerian root and make a tea from it and I always thought it had a pleasant earthy aroma.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited February 2011
    IDK, I used to buy Valerian root and make a tea from it and I always thought it had a pleasant earthy aroma.

are you fucked in the head? :confused:
    edited February 2011
    are you fucked in the head? :confused:

According to the U.S.Army? Yes.

But everyone has different tastes and such. Hell some people like Limburger cheese, go figure.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited February 2011
    According to the U.S.Army? Yes.

But everyone has different tastes and such. Hell some people like Limburger cheese, go figure.

Purple stuff, and idk i forgot what i was gona type. huh, 2 high peace y'all.