I'm expecting Mormons this evening

MorningsideMorningside Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
What should I talk to them about?

Comments

• TillouciferTilloucifer Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    that depends. where do you live? i am from utah so i have th3 mad skillz dealin with th3 m0rmonz. alot of them are actually pretty pleasant.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    i would just drink and talk to the mormon that lives near me. one time he said to me "be ye not drunk on wine, be drunk on spirit." i was like "i'm drinking beer" He left shortly after that.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited March 2011
    Well, I plan on being drunk, and possibly accompanied by my racist skinhead friend. I'm not gonna be a dick to them though, they seem like good people. I'm up for trolling though, just not outright assholery...
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    Ask them if why John Smith got thrown out of everywhere he moved to.
    edited March 2011
    Ask them if why John Smith got thrown out of everywhere he moved to.

Joseph Smith...
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    Mormans are cool, bit crazy in their beliefs, but cool people. Well at least the really hardcore ones. Totally do anything for you, that they can.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    When arguing with a christian especially ones who say old testament law dosnt apply I love to bring up what Jesus said in Mathew 18:8-9 which is new testament.
    If your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire.

And if your eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.

I have yet to see a Christian gouge their eye out because they viewed a women with lust. also asks them since they are Mormons why when Joseph smith lost the original '"translation" o the book of Mormon his next translation was completely different.
    edited March 2011
    When arguing with a christian especially ones who say old testament law dosnt apply I love to bring up what Jesus said in Mathew 18:8-9 which is new testament.

I have yet to see a Christian gouge their eye out because they viewed a women with lust. also asks them since they are Mormons why when Joseph smith lost the original '"translation" o the book of Mormon his next translation was completely different.

I say Good for Joseph Smith for being able to make all that shit up on the spot. He was actually a cool guy, and died in a gunfight using a pistol he smuggled into jail....
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    Niggers, jews, or how lol the Hurricane

in japan was.
  • timtim Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    eh joseph smith was a pretty cool guy, and doesn't afraid of anything