Any One Have a Recipe?

JestAJestA Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Any one have a recipe for Lettuce opium? I would like to try this as i have the wild lettuce plant all over both of my lawns. I would rather pick the weeds to get high later off them rather then for just the activity outside and a useless chore.

Comments

• KraneKrane Regular
    edited March 2011
    Lettuce Opium is the name for a legal high that doesn't really do anything at all, it's a waste of money.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited March 2011
    Krane wrote: »
    Lettuce Opium is the name for a legal high that doesn't really do anything at all, it's a waste of money.

Umm Ya i was gona make my own. Hence the Asking for a recipe.
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited March 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    Umm Ya i was gona make my own. Hence the Asking for a recipe.

It's not a mixture of lettuce, it's extracted for the stems of Lactuca Serriola, i've tried it before, it really is weak lol.
  • edited March 2011
    That sounds interesting, although extremely lame. How do you extract it from the stems of that plant?
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    That sounds interesting, although extremely lame. How do you extract it from the stems of that plant?

It's not the same lettuce as the stuff at grocery stores. It does have an effect if you get a good extract but it's very mild.
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited March 2011

There (understandably) isn't that much information on it, I bought an extract from a legal highs store when I tried it, but this seems to be the best guide on the internet:

http://anonym.to/?http://www.drugtext.org/library/books/recreationaldrugs/lettuce.htm
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited March 2011
    Thanks for the info krane. i also enjoy a mild buz from time to time. but what does this stuff taste like? is it nasty or bitter as i assume?etc.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited March 2011
    Are you a fucking retard? This obviously goes in BLTC.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited March 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »

You keep asking me this? are you insecure of your own intelligence? And i like to try "new" & natural things. its called experimenting lol
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    Lettuce,

Im going to chop some up real fine

and snort it. See what kind of high i get.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited March 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »

this is clearly meant for oral indulgences
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited March 2011
    Lettuce,

Im going to chop some up real fine

and snort it. See what kind of high i get.

Nice smart ass remark. btw if you havnt tried it dont knock it :rolleyes:
  • edited March 2011
    It's not the same lettuce as the stuff at grocery stores. It does have an effect if you get a good extract but it's very mild.

Well of course, eating normal lettuce isn't going to get you high at all. I was just interested because stuff literally grows in my back yard.:D
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited March 2011
    Well of course, eating normal lettuce isn't going to get you high at all. I was just interested because stuff literally grows in my back yard.:D

Thats exactly why i want to try this stuff. any free legal high is cool with me.