Msg

(nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
edited March 2011 in Man Cave
Did you know that if you add about a tablespoon of MSG (monosodium glutamate) into alcoholic drinks and make chicks drink it, they would pass out.

Now you know.

(ever wonder why you're always tired or sleepy right after chowing down on Chinese food)

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Interesting. And why does this happen? I'm now about to eat a Chinese, so I might see how tired I get :D
  • edited March 2011
    "Why does this martini taste so meaty and savory?"
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited March 2011
    Actually MSG doesn't make the alcohol taste meaty. You just don't taste the MSG once its mixed.
  • i<3Shroomsi<3Shrooms Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    ^^^ I think it was a joke, but for fuck sakes, dont do this...its a dick move on many levels...

MSG over-excites the neurons connected to taste sensors on your tongue, thats why you get the brain-fog and lethargy afterwards...some people get ear-splitting headaches, depression, etc.. MSG SUCKS. :)

That is all. Good day.
  • edited March 2011
    i<3Shrooms wrote: »
    ^^^ I think it was a joke, but for fuck sakes, dont do this...its a dick move on many levels...

MSG over-excites the neurons connected to taste sensors on your tongue, thats why you get the brain-fog and lethargy afterwards...some people get ear-splitting headaches, depression, etc.. MSG SUCKS. :)

That is all. Good day.

So basically, we SHOULD do this :thumbsup:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    lol boozer you a funny dude.