Robert Kiyosaki: touching briefly on "Conspiricies of The Rich", and your future.

LethargicaLethargica Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Robert Kiyosaki is multi-millionaire who wrote a bunch of best selling books like "Rich Dad Poor Dad". his philosophy:
"If you haven't been insulted, I simply haven't insulted you enough."

This 5 minute interview changed the way i thought of the world, and perhaps this might change you as well.

If you fear for your future, don't bother watching this video. I am not afraid because i have plan, and so should you. A plan is not a "go to college, get a job.", but a plan to break away from the norm and be successful.

If you like this video, then you should check out my thread that is relevant to the video: "J.O.B: Journey of the Broke:http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=12830

Comments

• BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    Robert Kiyosaki is multi-millionaire who wrote a bunch of best selling books like "Rich Dad Poor Dad". his philosophy:
    "If you haven't been insulted, I simply haven't insulted you enough."

This 5 minute interview changed the way i thought of the world, and perhaps this might change you as well.

If you fear for your future, don't bother watching this video. I am not afraid because i have plan, and so should you. A plan is not a "go to college, get a job.", but a plan to break away from the norm and be successful.

If you like this video, then you should check out my thread that is relevant to the video: "J.O.B: Journey of the Broke.

USELESS. :thumbsdown:

"Most guys are just wimps, pussies, cowards...they don't have it. So they should get a job..." - Robert Kiyosaki

:thumbsup: Hobo4lyfe
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited March 2011
    I am just doing a justice. I am glad you took my advice =].
    edited March 2011
    Box wrote: »
    USELESS. :thumbsdown:

"Most guys are just wimps, pussies, cowards...they don't have it. So they should get a job..." - Robert Kiyosaki

:thumbsup: Hobo4lyfe

Hobo for life? This guy is a millionaire who deviated from the norm of getting a job, and look at where he is now: Obviously, better than YOU.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    Hobo for life? This guy is a millionaire who deviated from the norm of getting a job, and look at where he is now: Obviously, better than YOU.

The joke is on YOU!

I don't have a job! :fap:
    edited March 2011
    Then i must say, you are one step ahead of the workforce =]. Now you need to take the next steps that will lead you to greatness which is action.