I Was A One Night Stand

TraumTraum Regular
edited March 2011 in Life
So this past Friday night I went out to the bar with a friend. Had very little sleep and nothing to eat, so needless to say, alcohol was hitting me pretty strong. After getting completely hammered to the point I laid down in the middle of the street and attempted to take a nap... Apparently I was taken home by a female at the bar. I awoke the next morning naked laying next to someone I didn't know. She woke up shortly after I did and started giving me head, which resulted in more sex. After a couple hours of hanging out there and finally getting her name, and also phone number, I left to go home and get something to eat. I've barely heard two words from her since.

I was used for sex. I don't understand why females get so upset when men do this to them... a female just did it to me... and it was awesome.

Comments

• BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    Don't you feel used? You had your cock inside a woman who gave you a false number.

she could have an STD too! :o
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    I don't get the fuss either. If a girl wants to fuck me and not talk to me or commit, that's cool. Well, it was before I committed to a fucking hawt girl with a pussy as tight as a mouse ear ;)
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    Box wrote: »
    Don't you feel used? You had your cock inside a woman who gave you a false number.

she LIKELY gave you an STD too! :o

Fixed.

Also we have a support group for that though. (std's)

Pretty much any thread that JS/DS starts.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2011
    Perhaps you didn't perform well enough to be contacted.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited March 2011
    Actually the number was legit, she just has hardly spoken to me. Granted I have not exactly made the most effort in contacting her either. I'm actually conflicted, I kinda like the girl, she was very intelligent, which for me is a huge turn on. I enjoyed hanging out with her at her house the next day. I get the vibe from her she wanted nothing more than sex, and I'm not one to ever under any circumstance want a relationship. So in lies the trouble... to confront her and ask her if that night meant anything more than a one night stand and see what happens... or take it for what it was and ignore any other possible outcome.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    She probably was only looking to get off, and may be open to a fuck buddy but it doesn't sound like she wants a boyfriend. Be careful with girls like this though, she may have a few dudes on the side...

Oh and stds. Did you wear a rubber? Might wanna get checked.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    lol duh, she just another how looking

for the penis! Good for you, just dont get attached

or stalkerish
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    Traum wrote: »
    Actually the number was legit, she just has hardly spoken to me. Granted I have not exactly made the most effort in contacting her either. I'm actually conflicted, I kinda like the girl, she was very intelligent, which for me is a huge turn on. I enjoyed hanging out with her at her house the next day. I get the vibe from her she wanted nothing more than sex, and I'm not one to ever under any circumstance want a relationship. So in lies the trouble... to confront her and ask her if that night meant anything more than a one night stand and see what happens... or take it for what it was and ignore any other possible outcome.

Don't you even feel shittier? She's hot, smart and only wants your cock and probably nothing to do with you. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited March 2011
    I had thought about that, as it didn't seem to take her very long to want to take me to her house and fuck me. You don't do that without prior experience doing that. It's very rarely I connect with someone enough to like them, even more rarely that I feel like doing anything about it as I have a very stand offish/stoich approach to life in general. I can't decide if it would even be worth it to confront her and ask her how she feels about the situation.

Apparently even in my drunken stupor, I still wore a rubber. Yay me!
    edited March 2011
    It's very rarely I connect with someone enough to like them, even more rarely that I feel like doing anything about it as I have a very stand offish/stoich approach to life in general. I can't decide if it would even be worth it to confront her and ask her how she feels about the situation.
    What's there to confront? Her hand in marriage? Bro! you only did her for one night. :facepalm:
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited March 2011
    What I meant by confront is ask her if it was just sex to her or what. Like I said I kinda like the girl and it'd be nice to know where she stands, but I can't decide if it's worth asking. Ah well after thinking about it more this girl did display the actions of a ho so probably not worth it. She's a regular at the bar I frequent so if nothing else perhaps I can find a fuckbuddy in her.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Perhaps you didn't perform well enough to be contacted.

haha this
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited March 2011
    Well my questions were answered. She just called me and wants to take me out for sushi tomorrow. Regardless of her intentions or pretty much regardless of anything else, I am now getting free sushi. Win.
    edited March 2011
    Well my questions were answered. She just called me and wants to take me out for sushi tomorrow. Regardless of her intentions or pretty much regardless of anything else, I am now getting free sushi. Win.
    WooHoo More free raw fish.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    That pussy is gonna stink something fierce.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited March 2011
    Sushi was yummy. Things seem to be going pretty well. We are supposed to get together when I get off work tonight. Yay for drunken bar sex leading to possibilities of something else... and free sushi.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    Just go with it. Don't be so nervous about it. It seems like she just wants you as a fuck buddy according to what you said. If that's the case then let her take you out and buy you free sushi and beer and whatever. Hell, you are getting the better end of this deal: free shit and sex. If you have feelings for her the last thing you should do is be so open about them so quickly. That could scare her away. For now just be cool and see where you can get.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited March 2011
    Is she older than you?

It sounds like she is older than you.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited March 2011
    So this past Friday night I went out to the bar with a friend. Had very little sleep and nothing to eat, so needless to say, alcohol was hitting me pretty strong. After getting completely hammered to the point I laid down in the middle of the street and attempted to take a nap... Apparently I was taken home by a female at the bar. I awoke the next morning naked laying next to someone I didn't know. She woke up shortly after I did and started giving me head, which resulted in more sex. After a couple hours of hanging out there and finally getting her name, and also phone number, I left to go home and get something to eat. I've barely heard two words from her since.

I was used for sex. I don't understand why females get so upset when men do this to them... a female just did it to me... and it was awesome.

LOL.... you better get checked for HIV
    edited March 2011
    Also, she is now bearing your child.
    edited March 2011
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited March 2011
    Fuck relationships, just keep fucking her until you find a new girl to start fucking.

edited March 2011
    Fuck that songs catchy. :thumbsup:
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited March 2011
    Why are you complaining??

I love that fucking song!
    edited March 2011
    Who's complaining?? I gave it the :thumbsup:
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited March 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Who's complaining?? I gave it the :thumbsup:
    I mean about being a one night stand lol
    edited March 2011
    I mean about being a one night stand lol
    Awww...:o
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited March 2011
    So I just spent the past 24 hours with her... pretty much spent the entire time fucking. I've decided to go with the advice given here. Fuck emotions and all that nonsense, I'm just gonna get some good pussy while it last. ;)
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited March 2011
    What the fuck? Hahaha that's fucked up.

By the way to answer a previous question she is the same age as me.