Attn: Tdr

MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
You are not the admin. don't tell people how they should post or what they should post. the amount of bullshit you have posted on this forum is ridiculous. With the yoda alt account, and all of your spamming everytime you saw a pacino post with the "fuck your.." This is not your forum, and you cannot control everyones post, accept it.

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited March 2011
    tdr: LOL NO U CANT BAN ANYONE!!!!

*tdr gets mod*

tdr: LOL I INFRACT BRANDON FOR DOING WHAT I DID WITH DFG'S PERMISSION LOLLOLOLOLOL
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    You are not the admin. don't tell people how they should post or what they should post. the amount of bullshit you have posted on this forum is ridiculous. With the yoda alt account, and all of your spamming everytime you saw a pacino post with the "fuck your.." This is not your forum, and you cannot control everyones post, accept it.
    fanglekai wrote: »
    tdr: LOL NO U CANT BAN ANYONE!!!!

*tdr gets mod*

tdr: LOL I INFRACT BRANDON FOR DOING WHAT I DID WITH DFG'S PERMISSION LOLLOLOLOLOL

So the butt hurt quenn finally crawls out form under his rock.

Brandon will post in a legible fashion in PLRC or he will not post in PLRC.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011

whats a quenn?
    edited March 2011
    whats a quenn?

If you are down to making fun of typos in your second post you may as well /unsubscribe now.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    duh stupid the system is corrupt
  • edited March 2011
    Heh heh, I can see TDR really having a problem with brandons "style", but given that it is brandons chosen method of expressing himself, I have no problems with it, or Rolf, of any of the others that forgo spelling and grammar in favor of personal flair. I think some level of attentive moderation is required, but overdoing it is a bad thing, so is nitpicking. If totseans wanted strict moderation and inviolate rules, they would go elsewhere.

In case anyone hasn't noticed, picking an argument with TDR is pointless, he is wordy, intractable, and has yet to concede defeat or even a draw, with anyone, at least not that I have seen. The guy really should be spending his time in local politics. So bear with his style of moderation, or get rid of him, pretty much the only two options I see available.

C/O
    edited March 2011
    Wait a minute... SoI got warned for infracting yoda which was an alt account yet TDR can warn brandon for doing the same thing:confused:

Here are the differences Chastnuts. Of course you already know what they are and you are just in a sour grapes mode since everyone is laughing at you (and not behind your back but right in your face).
    1. Brandon has not been infracted.
    2. What I was posting with Yoda was legible and formated in a fashion which was simple to read.
    3. The formating was not desinged to be purposely difficult to read on Yoda's posts.

The bottom line is that as long as I am mod of PLRC Brandon will post in a legible fashion or he won't ppost in PLRC. If he was a retard who could not express himself in writing any other way that would be one thing. But he does it on purpose to amues himself at the expense of a thread even in serious discussion areas. You have lost all credibility at this point Chestnuts. Why do I say that you ask. Well I am glad you asked, let me explain.
    • The things you now defend are things you spoke out against vehemently when you were a mod here.
    • The things you defend here are things you will infract and ban people for over on Totse2.
    • Both of these facts are a matter of record which are proven by posts both here and on totse2.

So get over it Chester and stop trying to compare apples to oranges just because you are mad I am laughing in your stupid little face.

Me, laughing in your face.

@ CO

If you notice I have one style of moderation in PLRC nad a totally different approach in PLRC. From where I sit it is all about where you post not what you post. You can post anything you want, just make sure you post in the right place. If a user demonstrates that they are not going to respect a forum and it's intended purpose by posting HB style nonsense in a serous discussion forum there are one of three ways you can handle it.
    1. You can ignore it, in which case it will only encourage others with a similar mindset to spread their trash wherever they wish at will. If this course is chosen there is no need to have moderators or global mods period. Just let anyone post whatever they want anywhere.
    2. You can use the approach that is followed at totse and ask them nicely to stop in an effort to get them to become a contributing member of the community. Then. if that fails, give them and official warning. Failing that they can either be given a short vacation to allow them time to consider whether they want to play by the rules or sit outside looking in. If that fails to correct the problem you can then restrict them to HB as in the case of Fatty.
    3. You can take the approach over at thedamagedone and ban hammer anyone who steps out of line.

With choice #1 you are going to end up with a shitty mess that nobody will post anything worth reading even in the serious discussion areas.

With choice #2 you will upset a handful of troublesome users and wind up with a balanced community that has both LULz and intersting, informative discussions and articles.

With choice #3 you will wind up with a ghost town.

That is why I roll with choice #2 in PLRC and choce #1 in B&M.

And yeah, I never admit defeat, not even IRL, it is just the Irish and West Virginia in me I guess.

P.S. @ Chestnuts

Try responding to this post point by point with an intelligent counter argument or get off of my sack kid.
  • edited March 2011

It's spelled "Queen" you fucking jackass
    Brandon posts as he pleases, and you'll like it.
  • edited March 2011