Hey Culinary/Overlord

jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Hows your liver man? Can you do regular drugs yet?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Weed and booze are still off limits, booze for obvious reasons, weed because it still lasts too long and makes me paranoid as fuck. I have scrip for Ambien, and that is trippy shit if you take a few and try to stay awake, I remember nothing of posting my response to that "Dear Woman" thread. Fucking doc wanted to put me on SSRI antidepressants too, fuck that, last thing I need is to start desensitizing a whole new family of neuroreceptors.

Opiates work just fine, but I am keeping my indulgence to a minimum. I really miss weed, I feel like an old friend suddenly turned on me.

My liver is recovering, but holy fuck did it ever swell up for a week or so, I figure another 6 months till everything is close to normal. The psychological aspects of forced detox from weed and booze have been interesting, and educational in the way that really shitty things sometimes are. Mostly I just want to get back to work, I am running out of favors to call in.

Thanks for asking, I sometimes felt like posting updates, but this is totse, not facebook.

C/O
    "Adapt or die"