Infraction for MariaHelsing: Spam Bots

LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
edited April 2011 in Infractions
User: MariaHelsing
Infraction: Spam Bots

Administrative Note:
I profile says "bravia" it is a bot.

Message to User:
I hope you die a slow painful death MariaHelsing. You smart bot piece of shit, almost made me think you were real. You came so close to earning my trust, oh so close, hahahahaha, but your little need to say bravia gave you away. That is the thing about you bots, you can never resist, your primal nature, no matter how much I try to accept you. How dare you toy with my emotions like that? huh huh?!! Well, it is time for you to die bitch. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Comments

• LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited April 2011
    Oh, and one more thing Maria. I just killed dave, david, grady, and deborah, just to name the few of your pathetic kind that actually try to seem human. Be prepared, because this is just the beginning. I will hunt down and slaughter, every last one your kind like i did before until there are none of you left. So, run off and tell your people, that the end is near for them. Ooooooooooorahhhhhhhh :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    You are having way to much fun with this.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    lol, so many dead bots.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    Well I'll do a couple letters of the members list when I'm bored. Eventually we will get them all cleaned out.

BTW I did Q and R.and Z