Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    olol nigger burnt from smoke
  • GotTwoThumbsGotTwoThumbs Regular
    edited April 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    u niggers are silly. smokin weed today?

hey whats wrong with niggers. if it wasn't for the stealing, the gangs, and the constantly whipping their huge dicks out just 'cos they can' they wouldnt be all that bad
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited April 2011
    O Lordy Pik A Bail O' Co 'tin.
    Oo Lordy Pik A Bail O' :hai:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited April 2011
    hey whats wrong with niggers. if it wasn't for the stealing, the gangs, and the constantly whipping their huge dicks out just 'cos they can' they wouldnt be all that bad

weren't
    edited April 2011
    actually since i am stating the fact that african americans have stolen, been in gangs, and continuously whipped out their dicks IN THE PAST, it makes this sentence not hypothetical meaning that wasn't is the correct usage. now i could say if this nigger wasn't such a dumbass he might know what he was talkin about, it would be correct because this is hypothetical as we all know niggers can't not be dumbasses
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    actually since i am stating the fact that african americans have stolen, been in gangs, and continuously whipped out their dicks IN THE PAST, it makes this sentence not hypothetical meaning that wasn't is the correct usage. now i could say if this nigger wasn't such a dumbass he might know what he was talkin about, it would be correct because this is hypothetical as we all know niggers can't not be dumbasses

edited April 2011
    i loled at the shitty quality of that clip. south parks hella funny though
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    naw son, no weed 2day
    edited April 2011
    that sucks ass brother. myself has to get some spice i am looking for a job