Praise be to you

fanglekaifanglekai Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Praise be to you, Hitler, divine light of our nation. May glory shine unto you eternally, and may the Lord light for you the path to salvation.

Happy birthday!

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
  • GotTwoThumbsGotTwoThumbs Regular
    edited April 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Praise be to you, Hitler, divine light of our nation. May glory shine unto you eternally, and may the Lord light for you the path to salvation.

Happy birthday!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: not!

edit: hitler had it all wrong. theres way worse things then jews. Mormons anyone?

sidenote. there was a holocaust survivor at my girlfriends school who said he had to eat cat. and some fucker in her class said he deserved it
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited April 2011

edit: hitler had it all wrong. theres way worse things then jews. Mormons anyone?

sidenote. there was a holocaust survivor at my girlfriends school who said he had to eat cat. and some fucker in her class said he deserved it

Lol he did. just ask JosephStalin or Ds whatever the fuck his marxist stuff. idk im high.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited April 2011
    Fangle:hai:
  • AnarchyMasterAnarchyMaster Regular
    edited April 2011
    edited April 2011
    smoking-030.gifsmoking-030.gifsmoking-030.gifsmoking-030.gifsmoking-030.gifsmoking-030.gifsmoking-030.gifsmoking-030.gifsmoking-030.gifsmoking-030.gifsmoking-030.gifsmoking-030.gif

yo wrong thread bro. this is about hitlers birthday the one about albert hofmann discovering LSD is a different one
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited April 2011

You must feel out of place here.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    yo wrong thread bro. this is about hitlers birthday the one about albert hofmann discovering LSD is a different one

Yo this thread has no a political discussion so off to NIMF if one of the admins wants to and if vozhde doesn't mind I guess it could be moved to HB but vozhde has requested that other mods not dump their trash in his lap. So it is off to NIMF for now.
    edited April 2011
    jewnose wrote: »
    You must feel out of place here.

no way man. know any mormons? like seriously? they are one fucked up group of people. and come on not ALL jews are bad. just like spics niggers or ragheads theres the occasional OK one. show me a mormon worth knowing and ill give you a free shot to my stones
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Hitler was trying to do "US" all a favor and get rid of those

fucking rodent Jews. but no everyone bitched about him doing this.

Now the jews own the world!

Good job people.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Thread moved to HB from NIMF.
  • MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
    edited April 2011
    When I smoke up on 4/20 I'm really celebrating Hitler's birthday. :D
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited April 2011
    Now hitler's birthday is over, rendering the thread more or less pointless. Celebrate while you can, though.
  • MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
    edited April 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Now hitler's birthday is over, rendering the thread more or less pointless. Celebrate while you can, though.

It's only eleven twenty pm here. I still have forty more minutes to celebrate man!
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
  • princessprincess Regular
    edited April 2011