Peer pressure

AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
This is a lesson about peer pressure. They say "one more shot, just one more shot". Ten shots later you are drunk. Get it kids? Don't be a pussy and give in to peer pressure, it makes things fun and exciting.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    *writes down notes* riight, riigght..
  • edited April 2011
    Fuck yeah, be a respectable drunk, know your limit. Shots are dangerous for booze noobs, might as well drink them beside the toilet, cuz that's where you're gonna end up.
  • edited April 2011
    The problem I have with shots is that you're happily putting them back for a few minutes, and then about 20 minutes later, it all hits you so fucking hard. You're suddenly drunk as hell and wondering when the next few shots are going to kick in...
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited April 2011
    When you do one shot, you should not stop, 'till your guts got, flopped through a toilot, seat, and what you just eat-ed, for dinner is in-their, as well as your hair, and you don't care, and don't say "I'll never drink again" 'cos next weekend, you'll be downin' ten, vodkas to get off-ya, nut then fuck-in' chunder under a mut, 'cos you were trying to suck, of it's ding dong, I've had 'nuff of this sing song, now the stinks gone, I think Iome, gone, to grab another drink 'n' bong.