I demand that Dfg procure me a camel.

Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Kidnap someone's prepubescent daughter and do a trade.

I'm going to educate this camel about the jihad against the American infidels then train it to become a suicide bomber.

Haven't heard of camel suicide bombings at all, personally so it'll be a nice surprise.

BTW I'll just bomb one of the big mosques with it during prayers

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Wait..... If you're training it how will it's terror plot be a surprise? Or do you have moar ppl in cahoots?
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Store the liquid explosives in the camels humps :P
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Thanks for the idea about Camel Bombers :).
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Thanks for the idea about Camel Bombers :).

Its a better idea. eventually you guys are gona run out of people. Hey how about Rat Incendiary Suicide bombers? like when the us used the bats on japan. :thumbsdown::thumbsup: Burn something good for me Dfg, like a Catholc church or some white people.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    Its a better idea. eventually you guys are gona run out of people. Hey how about Rat Incendiary Suicide bombers? like when the us used the bats on japan. :thumbsdown::thumbsup: Burn something good for me Dfg, like a Catholc church or some white people.

How about camels raping nuns?
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    How about camels raping nuns?

That works to. but they have to be actual nuns and or monks. maybe just the clergy in general idk. you decide. i will help where i can ;) :thumbsdown::thumbsup:
  • edited April 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    That works to. but they have to be actual nuns and or monks. maybe just the clergy in general idk. you decide. i will help where i can ;) :thumbsdown::thumbsup:

The Pope! HAVE CAMELS FUCK THE POPE PLZZZZZZZZ

Fuck I hate that junkie mother fucker