Uncle Bob's Illegal Arm's Fair

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited September 2011 in Man Cave
In this thread discuss illegal firearms and firearm accessory's. Suppressors, Full auto conversions. etc. This is all hypothetical of course.

Comments

• MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    For the sake of totse tradition, i think this should be renamed "uncle bob's illegal firearms fair"

http://rapidshare.com/files/406456631/19572595-Expedient-Homemade-Firearms-9mm-BSPSMGpaluty.pdf
  • LavaRedLavaRed New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    I believe we need one of these. Would you guys want to see the goodies posted on here?

For newcomers, this is where we post anything that is not legal, i.e., Zip Guns, ghetto suppressors, illegal machine-gun conversions, and so on and so forth.

Thanks,
    Lava
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    there was an illegal firearms thread lower down, but uncle bobs is better

http://rapidshare.com/files/406456631/19572595-Expedient-Homemade-Firearms-9mm-BSPSMGpaluty.pdf
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    I made an illegal arms thread if a mod could change the title to uncle bobs we could just sticky that one.
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited August 2010
    LavaRed wrote: »
    not legal...Zip Guns

Really? I have been under the assumption that such devices were legal--at least in the US. Details, please?
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited August 2010
    Really? I have been under the assumption that such devices were legal--at least in the US. Details, please?

Not all Totseinfonese are from the US, states Rolf, who is not from the US. Rolf once made a crossbow (which are illegal in the land of Rolf's location) using an old car spring, it had rather decent penetration ability too.
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited August 2010
    Rolf wrote: »
    Not all Totseinfonese are from the US, states Rolf, who is not from the US. Rolf once made a crossbow (which are illegal in the land of Rolf's location) using an old car spring, it had rather decent penetration ability too.

I would imagine in the land of Rolfhiem, Northern or otherwise, Rolf would be permitted to own whatever he pleases. I'm getting mixed messages from you, brah.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited August 2010
    I would imagine in the land of Rolfhiem, Northern or otherwise, Rolf would be permitted to own whatever he pleases. I'm getting mixed messages from you, brah.

Thine holy homeland of Rolf is not the same as thine unholy location of Rolf, dearest dead mother's friend of Rolf.
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited September 2010
    I don't really have much to add here, just an idea. It's an old idea I had when I was a kid and really into airsofting. I wanted to make a silencer for my airsoft gun (lol), and I figured since earwax is in the ear to absorb sound, what if I used wax? So I got a bunch of those cheese things that are covered in wax, as I didn't have any candles readily available. But anyway, my design sucked so it didn't really work well, it just looked cool.

But it still seems to me like wax would make a good sound suppressor, it would just need to be done right.

So does this idea have any potential or is it garbage?
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    McSkluvin wrote: »
    I don't really have much to add here, just an idea. It's an old idea I had when I was a kid and really into airsofting. I wanted to make a silencer for my airsoft gun (lol), and I figured since earwax is in the ear to absorb sound, what if I used wax? So I got a bunch of those cheese things that are covered in wax, as I didn't have any candles readily available. But anyway, my design sucked so it didn't really work well, it just looked cool.

But it still seems to me like wax would make a good sound suppressor, it would just need to be done right.

So does this idea have any potential or is it garbage?

This would be destined to fail. Silencers really don't do that much either. It's not like in the movies. There only useful really when there's already a lot of noise going on. Also lol at silencing an airsoft gun.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited September 2010
    This would be destined to fail. Silencers really don't do that much either. It's not like in the movies. There only useful really when there's already a lot of noise going on. Also lol at silencing an airsoft gun.

Accidentally hit edit rather than quote, but I didn't change your post....

Anyway, They make it difficult to pinpiont where the report came from. And useful for indoor raids where you don't want to blow out your ear drums.
  • edited July 2011
    The best guns are the guns that shoot guns. Failing that, anything with incendiary ammo yo
  • RdagronRdagron Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2011
    silencer dont do much unless its a 22, then it can be surprising how well a quality (not a soda bottle with brillo pads posted all over the net) surpressor can do to quiet a subsonic round