Osama Bin Laden is Not Dead

Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
One only needs to look at time last active

This sort of Middle Eastern deception is so chinky in its nature that one can only conclude that our resident moslem is in fact a chigger as well.

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited May 2011
    He's dead and taken down.

IMAG0166.jpg
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    u dumb, he has been dead. obama just needed something to make sure he gets a re-election after not producing.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    u dumb, he has been dead. obama just needed something to make sure he gets a re-election after not producing.

So they kept him in a freezer just in case they needed him :o
  • edited May 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    So they kept him in a freezer just in case they needed him :o

Like Walt Disney?
  • The NegotiatorThe Negotiator Regular
    edited May 2011
    Like Walt Disney?

No. No one ever has needed, or will need, Walt Disney.
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    They say they have buried him at sea, I just don't fucking buy that for a second.

What's the bet Obama got high, did a fake video for a joke and then accidentally released it?
  • MrBennMrBenn Regular
    edited May 2011
    Outback wrote: »
    They say they have buried him at sea, I just don't fucking buy that for a second.

me neither.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited May 2011
    The whole thing is just a publicity stunt to bolster Obama's failing numbers in the polls.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited May 2011
    The whole thing is just a publicity stunt to bolster Obama's failing numbers in the polls.

Say what you want about the halal-gobbling chicken bandit, he's got away with it 100% and as a result, is TOO FAST FOR Y'ALL, (old) MAYN

At least go and act a fool if you're really that butthurt.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited May 2011
    I bet GeeDubz is laughing his ass off right now tweeting, "I was the most hated man in the world, hated by more of my own people than any dictator alive and I still got a re-election without playing the "Osama Bin Laden is killed" card rotfl"
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited May 2011
    Except GW was sitting very high in the popularity polls when he was re-elected.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    I bet GeeDubz is laughing his ass off right now tweeting, "I was the most hated man in the world, hated by more of my own people than any dictator alive and I still got a re-election without playing the "Osama Bin Laden is killed" card rotfl"

It's a funny way this world works.
    Politicians do a shit job and leave when the going gets bad. New dude comes in with promises of "hope" which don't even materialise, they can't recover properly due to previous knob and then they get the shit. After that comes some event (like now) making people happier and more patriotic, but in reality, fuck all was achieved.
  • edited May 2011
    Funny how DFG hasn't posted since this news broke... :eek:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Funny how DFG hasn't posted since this news broke... :eek:

I was thinking that
  • edited May 2011
    I don't think that what they say happened actually happened.

No body, no proof.
    edited May 2011
    Of course the body of course must be handled seeeensitively to moslem culture, instead of, as FATTY eloquently stated, being beheaded; with the head being impaled on the White House fence and the body being ground up into pig mash.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
  • The NegotiatorThe Negotiator Regular
    edited May 2011
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    Of course the body of course must be handled seeeensitively to moslem culture, instead of, as FATTY eloquently stated, being beheaded; with the head being impaled on the White House fence and the body being ground up into pig mash.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

This is just getting worse:facepalm::facepalm:
  • edited May 2011
    Keep in mind that Muslims around the world would be very upset with us (And more sympathetic towards Osama and terrorism) if we desecrated his body in ways offensive to Muslims.

Lots of them think that America is at war against Muslims in general, so doing something that could prove their point wouldn't be prudent. Al Qaeda probably won't retaliate just for this. Like a lot of the experts have said, they plan, plan, plan. They're not going to attack us when we expect them to attack us.

That being said, I need to see the fucking body. Rummy showed us bloody pictures of Uday and Qusay, why not Osama?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Habaner0 wrote: »

You're dumb.

:facepalm:

Srsly.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited May 2011
    ^he speaks
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Guys, I think whole thing was recorded in the soldiers helmets, and the president and generals sat watching the video clips of him being shot in the head (at least that I was told), I do think that he is dead!
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    Guys, I think whole thing was recorded in the soldiers helmets, and the president and generals sat watching the video clips of him being shot in the head (at least that I was told), I do think that he is dead!

I heard he had the guys around, had a few drinks and played CoD - Obama apparently shouted HEADSHOT whenever anyone was shot.

Obama_Beer1.jpg

I also heard when Osama was shot Obama was shouting BOOM HEADSHOT like fpsdoug and dancing around the room.

Only what I have heard tho.
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    You're dumb.

:facepalm:

Srsly.

Q7ccQ.jpg
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited May 2011
    So whats the official word Dfg?