Reason:
Telling the truth under Sharia law
Forum: Help and Suggestions
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: fanglekai
Original Content:
Dfg wrote: »
:facepalm:

Are you an idiot Fang? H&S is a serious section but I never stopped someone from posting whatever they feel like. Based on your past posting habits, I assumed you were talking about Mites a.k.a Mite Group. TDR responded and I clarified his statement by explaining it and now you're mad about that?

Wow, if you look at your thread now, you're the one being a total bitch about it.

^?

You could have just replied to what I posted on topic but clearly you like to create drama. I am a user as well, and I can express my views openly like others.

Plus, you're OMFG serious thread was shitty at best.

How do you deal with them?

Fang, again stop being jumpy and move on. You're pal fatty posts off topic replies in every major thread and you don't seem to care about THAT, do you?

My thread was shitty? How about you try posting in a dead fucking subforum and see if you get as many responses as I did. I needed serious answers cause I'm going camping a lot more than I used to and I'm sick of these fucking ticks and chiggers. Unlike you I posted more than copypasta bullshit with 0 personal commentary. Oh and I refrained from using the :fap: icon. Yeah. Try doing that.

I'm not responsible for fatty. He's a regular here like everyone else and should be allowed to speak his mind. You should CHILL. BTW you stopped fatty and spectral from posting what they wanted. Oh the truth hurts.

Obviously my thread was about BUGS. I had a fucking huge ass picture of a bug for crying out loud. I mean seriously. How much more shit did I need to do to make it clear I was making a thread about bugs? Seriously. :facepalm: