Music

MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
how prevalent is music in your life? some days just are crap and it seems like music makes it smoother. hows it make u feel?

Comments

• BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    I don't listen to music.
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited May 2011
    I use music like a use drugs. Conservatively, only when I'm genuinly going to enjoy it and get something out of it. Which is still every day really, but if I'm in a shitty mood I just won't bother
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited May 2011
    But just like drugs there is music for every mood, if youre feeling down listen to something upbeat and happy, something thaf inspires you.

I fucking love music, real music not the top 40 lady gaga crap. If there is a band I like and support I will try and see them live (off to see gallows next month) but I also hate when people go to every gig going, just to cross that band off a list, or see them "before they were famous".
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    I use music to run with my mood or help my mood as well as reminisce and set myself up for something. It helps in every way :)
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    I have it everywhere. Silence is deafening :o
  • edited May 2011
    Music is fantastic. I'm always listening to it, and for those rare times when it isn't playing, it's always playing in my head or being sung by myself :D Gotta love it. It's a pretty big part of my life, considering I play many different instruments and I have done since I was about 4 years old.
  • xmirajxmiraj Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2011
    very good performance. quality jigolo
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited May 2011
    Lysdexic wrote: »
    But just like drugs there is music for every mood, if youre feeling down listen to something upbeat and happy, something thaf inspires you.

I fucking love music, real music not the top 40 lady gaga crap. If there is a band I like and support I will try and see them live (off to see gallows next month) but I also hate when people go to every gig going, just to cross that band off a list, or see them "before they were famous".

yeahman I agree. I just mean that if I'm in a shit mood and I know I won't fully appreciate the music, I'm not going to put it on. It feels.. disrespectful to the music.
    I'm the same with anything really. I don't use things to help "cope". I'm a smoker but if I'm vexed I won't smoke, I'm a drinker but I won't drink when I'm feeling down. Sounds wierd I know, but that's how I deal with shit.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Music is everything. I'm listening to it, playing it, and reading it everyday :-)
  • edited May 2011
    I hate when songs get stuck in my head so I just stopped listening.
  • The NegotiatorThe Negotiator Regular
    edited May 2011
    Music is life. Metal is where it's at.
  • edited May 2011
    Music is life. Metal is where it's at.

why do u like metal