Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
I got my gram of 10x in the mail today.

Any tips before I take this journey?

(Borat voice) I'm very excite!:o

Comments

• mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Turn off the lights and put on interstellar overdrive. You won't recognize the music anyways when you get there.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Always sit down when smoking Salvia.
    edited July 2010
    Hold the flame on the Salvia, you need to completely burn it and take as much in as you can in one hit and hold it in about 30 seconds atleast.
  • Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
    edited July 2010
    about how much of it should i put in the pipe?
  • FingerBlasterFingerBlaster Regular
    edited July 2010
    If you're smoking out of a bong put it down when after you take a hit.
    edited July 2010
    Malcolm X wrote: »
    about how much of it should i put in the pipe?

.25 of a gram max for your first time. :cool:
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    i thought niggers smoked weed
    edited July 2010
    Pacino wrote: »
    i thought niggers smoked weed

leave the childish trolling at Zoklet brah:rolleyes:
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    i aint trollin

oh u be trollin ME??
    FUCK LOL
  • edited July 2010
    Torch-lighter.
    If you're smoking out of a bong put it down when after you take a hit.

This too, lol.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    x10 will produce relatively mild effects, although that depends from person to person. Still pretty strong and enjoyable.

The smoke is harsh, so prepare your throat. Don't swallow saliva or anything as a reflect because of the burning sensation or you'll ruin it. Hold the smoke in for a good 30 seconds and exhale slowly. You'll feel the world around warping. Enjoy the trip.
    edited July 2010
    Torch-lighter.

This too, lol.

A torch lighter isn't needed as long as you hold whatever flame source you're using on the bowl when smoking it. :o
  • edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    A torch lighter isn't needed as long as you hold whatever flame source you're using on the bowl when smoking it. :o

the_more_you_know2.jpg
  • Death SnuggleDeath Snuggle Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    .25 of a gram max for your first time. :cool:

No, pack that bitch as full as possible that will still smoke.

Yes, but the effects are significantly increased in my experience when using a torch lighter.
    edited July 2010
    well i did it, trip report posted in BLTC
    edited July 2010
    No, pack that bitch as full as possible that will still smoke.

Yes, but the effects are significantly increased in my experience when using a torch lighter.

1/4th of a gram is well enough. Theres no reason to waste Salvia.

Extracts are pretty expensive. :o
  • Spence_tronSpence_tron Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Use a jet lighter, hold the smoke in as long as you can, be lying down, and BE PREPARED.

Salvia has a reverse tolerance effect by the way, it is unlikely you will break through the first time.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Guess who also came.

spongebob.jpg
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Use a jet lighter, hold the smoke in as long as you can, be lying down, and BE PREPARED.

Salvia has a reverse tolerance effect by the way, it is unlikely you will break through the first time.

this might explain my lack of breaking through on 20x. although i did split it into several occasions and the most i really felt was a shitty stone-like high.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited July 2010
    make sure you smoke it out of a bong and hold the smoke in for like, a minute. I wasted a lot of salvia the first and only time I did it because my friends and I smoked it out of a bowl with a bic lighter. We even tried to roll it into a joint first... that doesn't work either. :facepalm:

Thankfully I know a lot more about the stuff now so next time I do it I won't waste it.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Slice wrote: »
    make sure you smoke it out of a bong and hold the smoke in for like, a minute. I wasted a lot of salvia the first and only time I did it because my friends and I smoked it out of a bowl with a bic lighter. We even tried to roll it into a joint first... that doesn't work either. :facepalm:

Thankfully I know a lot more about the stuff now so next time I do it I won't waste it.

yeah, I used a bong and a torch when I smoked it. didn't do shit, was quite disappointed.

i'm gonna give it one more shot sometime, but i'm gonna get some 100x and just let it sodomize me
  • edited July 2010
    Slice wrote: »

There's this funny dude on youtube who makes a series called "[activity] on Salvia!", in which he begins to do something, smokes Salvia then hallucinates and acts silly instead. His advice is to "Hold it until your vision starts to vibrate."