Old Totseans

2»

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Jacketch - what do you think of this place at first glances?
  • jackketchjackketch Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Jacketch - what do you think of this place at first glances?

Well you know the old saying: if it looks like gasoline, smells like gasoline, then someone is going to end up losing their eyebrows.

This does LOOK at lot like totse (more than &Z ever did)....although there is not enough D R A M A and butthurtyness yet. Also Poast is lacking it seems.

edit it seems I was wrong, there is Poast and he is as butthurtz as ever was! http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=10275

Also seems that the mods are keeping up the grand old &T and &Z traditions of being dickwads :)
  • edited May 2011
    Yeah, we're working on it. We need people like you to stick around and add something to this place, making it more appealing for others who come across it. Poast is still here :thumbsup:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    Poast is still here :thumbsup:

No, he's not. He's making rap videos over at Zoklet...and couldn't care any less about this place. Once he got tired of his doodleball project giving free publicity to AT&T, he left all of you high and dry.

Of course there is the litany of sock accounts he still uses, but under his Poast screen name..... he abandoned .info many months ago.

Like all the rest, welcome back Jack.....I'm certain your ears have been ringing many times over the last several months, as I know I've had more than a few discussions reminiscing about the great Mr. Ketch here and there.

Wait a sec....does a deaf person's ears ring???? :confused:
  • edited May 2011
    Serious? I hadn't even noticed :facepalm: What a faggot, wasn't he a mod at one point here? If yes then he sure is doing a shitty job of committing himself here.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    Serious? I hadn't even noticed :facepalm: What a faggot, wasn't he a mod at one point here? If yes then he sure is doing a shitty job of committing himself here.

Here ya go Trx.....here's what Poast "does" with himself nowadays.....

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=163988

Again, just playing games and being as stupid and immature as possible. Ya know, this is a great time to bring up the significant DIFFERENCE between old school Totseans....compared to the newer school Zok led :thumbsdown: Totsean era.

Poast of course is part of the latter, the kind of userbase that thought the stuff you "did"(?) on the computer was your very life. No life losers thinking its "cool" to play on the computer and plan forum raids, play on the computer and troll, play on the computer and doodle-drawball on his kids menu, play on the computer and make silly youtube videos, play on the computer and make an army of sock accounts, play on the computer and harvest personal information for years.....etc. ad nauseum. :thumbsdown:

That's all Poast and a lot of his ilk have ever "given" Totse, just a lot of childish games playing with his keyboard and acting like such a chump.

Whereas old schoolers like myself, Spectral, Slave of the Beast, Dr. Rocker,Jackketch etc....we are living our crazy lives and our "contributions" to Totse are telling the tales and dishing out some life learned wisdom along the way. Sure maybe a couple in that group can sling some hijinks from a keyboard too...but that is only a very SMALL SLICE of what we have to offer, and these cyber playground games aren't the ENTIRE substance of our lives or our experiences.

And please don't think of this as some commentary about "older folk being better than younger folk"....because that is NOT my point here. I don't make any judgements based on a chronlogical number in any realm, and this is more making a point of the "division" we've had amongst the Totse community for many years.

Some like Poast misbelieve the trolling/games/cyber warfare/4-channing nonsense is what Totse was about. *sniggers*

And others understand better that Totse was a haven for whacked out minds to share fantastic tales or knowledge that most of the populace is too thin skinned to have any sincere or thought provoking discourse about. :cool:

Poast is gone? Good riddance to bad rubbish......:D
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    ShadyDealer
    I personally don't remember any of this poster's posts but his name is funny
    Bloodydiaperman... Panzerfaust... Sambob (I'm well aware I'm probably the only one who liked him at all)... I can't remember many names

why I like you already
    DaGuru wrote: »
    J

If so, I change my original post to add Jack and Angry Femme. I figured both would have regged by now and mis-assumed they had no interest in .info.....but I'd be just as equally anxious to start some more banter with either of them. :thumbsup:

dis dis
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited May 2011
    I like how jackketch proved his identity with a single post, shocking the masses. Classic shit for sure. Just like old times. ;)
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited May 2011
    Few more to add too my list:
    The Duke
    Essjay
    Star Wars Fan
    Kai
    Mandor
  • Average wrote: »
    Uhh you guys took mine, Argonplasma2000, he seemed pretty cool. Or CarbonB for the lulz.

You rang, moron?