Habaner0 and FATTY_MCFUCKFACE have cheated the living fuck out of death.

Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
TUFFNESS has now achieved INVINCIBILITY
AKA The Story all about How Habanero and FATTY_MCFUCKFACE almost died.

It was a tranquil Tucson summer night. At 1 AM, FATTY and myself ingested a nice cocktail of 3mg DOI and 25mg 2C-E, with the intention of a fun night of walking around town and dumpster diving.

All was good at first. We found a floor lamp, a bunch of spaghetti, a toy fireman's hat (fuck yeah!) and a box of aluminum foil. Having found all we could really quite carry, we were on our way back to domicile. There was an amusing night ahead involving the execution of a wanted terrorist.

Of course, some butt-knocker just HAD to get in our way, at around 2:25 AM. All we wanted to do was peacefully cross the sidewalk. We were run-n-gunning across the crosswalk – having the obvious right of way – with everyone else coming to a stop, except this drunk fucker in a bird-shit covered green piece of shit beat-up Islamic rag-head (convertible) Mustang. He did not have the common sense to stop, because he was an alcohol-soaked spunk bubble. Was he this stupid, or did he take lessons?

Since we don't know this butt burglar's name, he will hereon be referred as James Van Der Douche (JVDD for short.)

Motherfucker missed me, but FATTY had to do some evasive maneuvers to avoid getting head-on bird-shit residue stuck to his freshly dry-cleaned INFIDEL T-Shirt. This was while coming up on the aforementioned cocktail. We're shitting enough bricks over this on its own that the hallucinogens are only turning our bricks into concrete blocks.

GUESS THE FUCK WHAT, ASSWIPE? Motorcycle cop directly behind Van Der Douche.

Next you want to do a drunk hit and run, check your six first. Get some driving lessons, asshole!

Fucking TROUNCE of the CENTURY up in here! Fuck yeah to the boys in blue! We're buying them a giant box of doughnuts as a thank you for making us invincible. In the immortal words of a certain Christopher Engborg, “copes like [us] lol!”

So we just cheated death whilst hallucinogenic drugs are barging their way up to our brains like an 757 plowing into the World Trade Center, and are just chillin out maxin SHITTING BRICKS while we watch the cop interrogate this delinquent. Moments later, this most professional officer strides up to us. Ever professional and respectful, the law enforcement officer firmly shook FATTY's hand, now belonging to an invincible demigod who happens to be an INFIDEL. In a most grave tone, he says: “You two almost died from a drunk driver.”

The really fucked up part about this was that moments before crossing this intersection, FATTY and myself had traded jokes about getting hit by a drunk butt-knocker and suing the fuck out of him.

Anyway, so yeah, James Van Der Douche here got his ass arrested and thrown in the fucking drunk tank and left to cry to his mommy. In the meantime, FATTY and myself have unfinished errands to attend to such as spreading some good old fashioned justice around.

Van der douche should've blown a breathalyzer before driving, now he's going blowing his cellmate Tyrese Le-a (the dash don't be silent!)

No way no how motherfucker! Fuck with the TUFF SQUAD and we STACK FUCKS LIKE YOU FIVE FEET HIGH!

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• edited May 2011
    I just read this in the style of Sheriff John Bunnell and it made the whole thing a lot more dramatic. Sounds cool though, good job on the evasive action.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited May 2011
    That's too bad.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited May 2011
    crime scene images:

6WRsJ.jpg
    ^^SUP

9fi1e.jpg
    ^^Crying to mommy while in the back of the paddy-waggon

:mad::angry:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Is it me? I just couldn't stop lol'ing [internally]. lol TUFF TEAM! AHAHAHHAHA

Glad you're okay but still LAWL!
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Is it me? I just couldn't stop lol'ing [internally]. lol TUFF TEAM! AHAHAHHAHA

Glad you're okay but still LAWL!

lawl, laugh while you can

we just left your sheik in the middle of the road:

chgmR.jpg

he's going to get run the fuck over because he was driving drunk on 9/11.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    This whole adventure should be written down and archived. More, MORE!
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    u said JVDD for short then said the whole name again.. btw u niggaz listenin to ke$ha or wut?
    edited May 2011
    This thread is now an impromptu poll:

Do I (with FATTY backing me) decide to sue the living fuck out of this guy?

Even if there's really no real chance of getting any money, it'd be one hell of a learning experience (:hai::hai::hai:) to go through with. Lawsuits are American culture dammit.

And I have post traumatic stress and emotional distress. I gotta go get medically evaluated.
    edited May 2011
    ur last sentence says it all.. press charges. your life WAS in danger.
  • edited May 2011
    Try and sue the living fuck out of him dude, it would be hilarious if you actually managed to get some cash out of him :D Worth the lulz, I'd say.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Just imagining you or FATTY in a serious situation fills me with laughter and tittering. DO EET.
    edited May 2011
    Yeah, I'm going to find the local MADD chapter here and start with them. I feel kinda lucky today, I'm going to ask my friend to buy me a lottery ticket with my lucky numbers on it. Why the fuck not.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    God damn this thread and whole story is so much fail. :facepalm:

Guys, I opened my mail yesterday and got a papercut.....I was a helluva lot closer to death and danger then you posers were. :p

You peeps must really party hearty and rock-n-roll out there....when the most memorable thing that happened to you in an evening is walking across the street and NOT getting hit by a car....... so eventful you decided to post about it on a message board. :fap:

What do you do for an encore for Saturday nights? Get the munchies and wolf down a dozen donuts.....and then proudly boast to Totse how you didn't even choke on one bite! :eek:
    edited May 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    I injured someone with my car while I was driving drunk, got caught, and had the living shit sued out of me. Now I'm bitter towards the entire world; you would be too.

Translated

Honestly I bet I'm not that far off from reality here.

P.S. ELL OH FUCKEN ELL.
    edited May 2011
    don't fear pops, it's almost like a trip report. sometimes people tell the truth (i can't believe u all the time either..)
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited May 2011
    Why can't you post stuff like this all the time?

Btw, sue the shit out of him. It's the American way.
    edited May 2011
    If I posted stuff like this all the time, you wouldn't appreciate these things after a while.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    ^^^ i dont appreciate this shit from you.

go back to posting.

w4IuF.png
    w4IuF.png
    w4IuF.png
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited May 2011
    props for the 911 reference. you guys are tuff