Salvia Trip Report

Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
Ok. Wow.

So it 1 hour and 8 minutes after I first lit up my salvia (10x)

I set up my laptop to video record the experience. Then I put on some chill music. These are the two songs that played during the trip

Then I hit it the first time. A little rough on the throat and lungs. I waited a few seconds and decided it was safe to take another.
I hit it again.

All of a sudden I felt like I was on a conveyer belt that was pushing me towards the ocean, and I looked up and saw my laptop and started screaming "Why are you watching me?!!" (according to the video)
I tried to move but it was like I was fused to the conveyer belt, and it was getting closer and closer to the ocean. I started screaming "NO! NO!" (according to the video),

Then all of a sudden I realized it was just drugs that was doing this to me. I said "I can fight this!" (again according to the video, cuz I don't remember saying ANY OF THIS SHIT)

I realized I had fallen out of my bed so i jumped up on the bed and started mumbling something to myself.

About 8 minutes had passed, but it felt like an eternity and I didn't want to be high anymore, I was kinda scared. So i layed there under the blanket for 5 minutes hoping I wasn't high anymore...

Tl;dr Not doing that shit anymore. the scariest 13 minutes of my life.

I wont post the vid, put I will post a pic

346m43r.jpg

me falling out of my bed into the "ocean".:eek:

Comments

• the creator of lifethe creator of life Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Thank you for that wonderful music.

EDIT:

oh ya and this thread is worthless without the vid ;)
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2010
    can i have what you didnt use?
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    The first time I smoked Salvia, I wasn't aware that I was smoking Salvia and I fell on my ass wondering what the fuck was happening.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    This makes me kind of want to try Salvia.
  • Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
    edited July 2010
    can i have what you didnt use?

I think I may do it again one day...no time soon though lol.
    Thank you for that wonderful music.

EDIT:

oh ya and this thread is worthless without the vid ;)

I hope you're not being sarcastic, because these are 2 of my favorite songs. The Stevie Wonder album that the second song is on is REALLY weird, kinda trippy/mellow. I love it.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    I wonder why most people get scared with lady Salvia.

You don't fight against Salvia; you just relax, let go and enjoy your mind fuck.
    edited July 2010
    Vizier wrote: »
    I wonder why most people get scared with lady Salvia.

You don't fight against Salvia; you just relax, let go and enjoy your mind fuck.

At one point I tried to relax, but idk, i guess since it was my first time and I had never experienced such a fucking of the mind that it scared me

I think its really crazy that all that shit was going on my mind and in reality I only moved about 2 feet.
    edited July 2010
    So when are we going to get to see the video?

Any luck getting your name back BTW?
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    So when are we going to get to see the video?

Any luck getting your name back BTW?

Sorry gaiz but no vid, i'm probably going to delete it.
    I actually have a good career lined up, and I also plan on running for a public office in 20 or so years, and if you pay attention to politics, you notice that videos and pictures and shit often re-surface and bite you in the ass later on down the road...

Also, Project Pat.

And no luck on the name, those bastards (Pacino and Mashlehashlelshslh screwed my shit up.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited July 2010
    Well sorry to hear your bad experience. Maybe next time try it with a friend so they can "babysit" you and help you relax. Luckily i've never had a bad trip from salvia.
    edited July 2010
    Well actually, 6 hours later, I won't exactly chalk it up as a 'bad' experience. Now that I know what to expect, maybe next time it won't scare me as much.

What does a 'good' salvia experience feel like?
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    It may have been unpleasant, but I wouldn't say it's bad overall. If anything it has taught you a valuable lesson about ensuring ideal set and setting, and giving yourself over to the experience. I have only used salvia a few times (not in months now) and each time I broke through wasn't really pleasant, but each time teaches me a little bit more about how I can make it pleasant next time.

I had a 'good' salvia experience once, but that was just a fairly small hit of 5x which isn't much compared to the full bowl of 20x I loaded my first time (lol noob). I didn't break through but I did see the fan spinning when it wasn't. I just kind of dazed out euphorically for a while and then spent the rest of the day feeling a bit high.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited July 2010
    I have only done it a handful of times and they were all out of a bong with some friends around. Most of them i felt glued to the chair or ground, and got visions/distorted vision. The only negative thing is that i did it outside once and i thought i was in an oven because i was sweating so bad. When i come down i was covered in sweat. I don't think that salvia is a great recreation drug to do every weekend or all the time. It produces experiences and different out looks IMO.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    IMO a good experience feels like a pleasant dream. I've smoked x20 the first time, and x40 all the rest. Got warped into a spiral of dreamy images. Even with friends fucking around or being assholeish some of the times I was completely lost in my dream, as if me myself did not exist during lapses.

Friends or objects turning into mountains, windmills, cornfields, rivers, black holes, dew covered spiderwebs, etc... it's amazing.

Most of the times I've felt or had the mentality I had when I was like 3 or 4. I don't exactly know how to describe it, but every time I feel that I feel happy. I guess you could call that a positive salvia experience.
    edited July 2010
    man if 10x twisted my ass up like that, I couldn't imagine 40x
    edited July 2010
    Malcolm X wrote: »
    man if 10x twisted my ass up like that, I couldn't imagine 40x

The only difference is that one is more potent.

Effects are the same.
    edited July 2010
    did anyone else experience insomnia afterwards? Because its 3am and for some reason I just can't sleep!
    edited July 2010
    Malcolm X wrote: »
    did anyone else experience insomnia afterwards? Because its 3am and for some reason I just can't sleep!

Its likely not due to the Salvia due to the fact that Salvia has such a low half life in your system.
  • edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    The first time I smoked Salvia, I wasn't aware that I was smoking Salvia and I fell on my ass wondering what the fuck was happening.

The first time I smoked Salvia, I WAS aware of what I was smoking and it still kicked my ass and made wonder what the fuck was going on. Utter amnesia. This was only 10X mind you.