Help me shoot myself

edited June 2011 in Man Cave
Yes, this is serious - Part Deux of my upcoming theoretical suicide threads. I'd post it in W&C but if I did that I'll be lucky to get 1 reply a week. Shooting myself in the head is my second preferred method of killing myself, shortly behind carbon monoxide poisoning and quite a bit higher than overdosing or hanging.

I (it's not mine, but doesn't really matter) have an Arminius HW3 32 which fires, obviously, .32 S&W longs (only got snubnoses). I have access to only this gun, so as with the overdose thread it doesn't help to tell me to get something else.

First of all I'm guessing that this would be enough to kill at point blank to the head (my other option was a shitty 'lil .22 which I don't even have anymore). What is the best way to do it? Through the mouth or the temple? If so, where exactly to aim - I'm guessing a few cm above the ear? People seem to say that shooting up through the mouth is a bad idea but I'd have thought that way would leave little chance of 'missing', plus there's less bone to get through, but then I know fuckall about anatomy or guns.

Pics:

http://oi53.tinypic.com/n3uick.jpg
http://oi55.tinypic.com/2je6g1.jpg
http://oi52.tinypic.com/6ozxw1.jpg
http://oi51.tinypic.com/29uokqu.jpg

Comments

• SpiffSpiff Regular
    edited May 2011
    Why do you want to kill yourself? Life can't be that bad...at worst you should be able to get some enjoyment out of causing trouble for others. Or you're probably trolling.
  • edited May 2011
    Through the mouth is a bad idea, so I've heard. Apparently it does actually have a good chance of missing or getting lodged somewhere. Due to the angle of the gun, you risk it going through the back of your head or neck, which would be incredibly painful and if it doesn't kill you, you'd probably be vegetablized for the rest of your life.

I'd personally go for the temple, although I have no idea where exactly.
  • SpiffSpiff Regular
    edited May 2011
    pistol to the temple is bad idea, several cases where the person has blown out both eyes and the bridge of their nose and survived.
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited May 2011
    You shouldn't shoot yourself in the head. Go for the heart. That way you can actually enjoy the release of every brain chemical shooting off at once. Take some blood thinning shit beforehand too.
  • SpiffSpiff Regular
    edited May 2011
    Best way would be from the back top angled down...execution style. I imagine that performing that particular move without assistance would be difficult.

Also, up-up-down-up-A-B-A-B-A grants special powers.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Wow, you're all idiots.

Rule one of suicide.
    A) Setup a live stream for the Internet.
    B) Make sure it records well.
    C) Do some tests on twitcam or livestream accounts.
    D) Make a kickass Totse.info banner.
    E) Do some weed live and get high.
    F) Make sure to have a Huff Raid can just for the lulz.
    G) Get a fucking Pistol and then aim for the head, you can do it the old style where the gun is placed at point blank range. Try aiming from the side. Make sure to poison yourself as well, just to make sure you don't surivive.

With that done, I know life is a big fucking mess but killing yourself won't solve anything. Just go ahead and kill people in the name of Totse and then blow some shit and just be fucking mad.

Fuck the world but don't fuck yourself.

<3
  • edited May 2011
    You can't discuss suicide anywhere on the net without a bunch of faggots coming out with either:

a) OMG please dnt do it ur lyf will get better i promise xx
    b) Grow up emo fag, be a man and get a job you fucking loser.
    c) do it over webcam for everyone lol

GTFO my thread and keep it serious and on topic. Also; explain to me, medically, how shooting yourself in the side of the head directly towards your brain and away from your face can possibly end up shooting your eyes out.
  • edited May 2011
    The fact that you need help shooting yourself is kind of sad. Furthermore the last time you asked for help in this type of field I was trying to be as accepting of your decision as possible. At this point I have only a few sentiments to share with you:

a) Either you are attention-whoring, or a troll; I don't think you're serious.
    b) Shit or get off the pot.
    c) Although you're not going to do it, it's best to use the highest calibre you can handle because low cal weapons have a good chance of not penetrating the skull; I had an HS friend whose mom was an ER Nurse and she told me of more than one case where attempted suicide failed in this way... the side of the head has two thin areas; specifically behind the ear and on the temple... It would be smarter to use the eye as a means of entry (as it only has a thin layer of bone) or by fellating the gun at the right angle, as if you have ever seen a skull or studied anatomy you would know there is no bone to obstruct the lead's pathway to the brain.

d) FFS, man the fuck up; if life bores you, then it's up to you to make it fun. Other than that, I have to leave you to make your own choices.
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited May 2011
    Also; explain to me, medically, how shooting yourself in the side of the head directly towards your brain and away from your face can possibly end up shooting your eyes out.

bullets ricochet
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Yes, this is serious - Part Deux of my upcoming theoretical suicide threads.

...and people were getting shitty because they thought OP was serious.

Lrn2Read.
  • edited May 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    ...and people were getting shitty because they thought OP was serious.

Lrn2Read.

No u

Also.... Why the fuck am I here then. Troll'd
  • edited May 2011
    Or how about I stay in the thread and call you a pussy bitch who wont actually do it.

:facepalm: D'oh, why do I have to agree with a deceased dictator... Oh well...
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited May 2011
    DFG nailed it.
    edited May 2011
    Also; explain to me, medically, how shooting yourself in the side of the head directly towards your brain and away from your face can possibly end up shooting your eyes out.
    that's not what he said. he said the guy shot himself in the temple and removed both eyes and the bridge of his nose. you can see from this medical shit that the brain does not extend into the sinus area and that if someone shot himself in the temple at the right angle(perpendicular to the head) it could miss the brain completely.
    888958-side-view-head-x-ray-showing-screws-used-to-reconstruct-the-jaw-bones.jpg

however, as the temple is the weakest part of the skull, this would still be a good point of entry. you just need to aim towards the brain like you said. it would be at an angle, not straight on like this dumbass:

gun_to_the_head.jpg

imagine if he pushed his hand forward a bit, keeping the gun touching the same part of his head. it would be pointing backwards a bit. that is the best way to fatally shoot yourself in the head.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited May 2011
    Yes, this is serious - Part Deux of my upcoming theoretical suicide threads. I'd post it in W&C but if I did that I'll be lucky to get 1 reply a week. Shooting myself in the head is my second preferred method of killing myself, shortly behind carbon monoxide poisoning and quite a bit higher than overdosing or hanging.

I (it's not mine, but doesn't really matter) have an Arminius HW3 32 which fires, obviously, .32 S&W longs (only got snubnoses). I have access to only this gun, so as with the overdose thread it doesn't help to tell me to get something else.

First of all I'm guessing that this would be enough to kill at point blank to the head (my other option was a shitty 'lil .22 which I don't even have anymore). What is the best way to do it? Through the mouth or the temple? If so, where exactly to aim - I'm guessing a few cm above the ear? People seem to say that shooting up through the mouth is a bad idea but I'd have thought that way would leave little chance of 'missing', plus there's less bone to get through, but then I know fuckall about anatomy or guns.

Pics:

http://oi53.tinypic.com/n3uick.jpg
    http://oi55.tinypic.com/2je6g1.jpg
    http://oi52.tinypic.com/6ozxw1.jpg
    http://oi51.tinypic.com/29uokqu.jpg

Im already tired of you. if you were going to kill yourself you would of already done it so shut up . bang bang
  • edited May 2011
    that's not what he said. he said the guy shot himself in the temple and removed both eyes and the bridge of his nose. you can see from this medical shit that the brain does not extend into the sinus area and that if someone shot himself in the temple at the right angle(perpendicular to the head) it could miss the brain completely.
    888958-side-view-head-x-ray-showing-screws-used-to-reconstruct-the-jaw-bones.jpg

however, as the temple is the weakest part of the skull, this would still be a good point of entry. you just need to aim towards the brain like you said. it would be at an angle, not straight on like this dumbass:

gun_to_the_head.jpg

imagine if he pushed his hand forward a bit, keeping the gun touching the same part of his head. it would be pointing backwards a bit. that is the best way to fatally shoot yourself in the head.

Thank you. Very informative and just as I predicted. Probably the only useful post in the thread.
    Im already tired of you. if you were going to kill yourself you would of already done it so shut up . bang bang

As I am of you. The thread is for informational purposes too and not just about me regardless of the title.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Wow, you're all idiots.
    become a muslim, and sacrifice your life for allah

ftfy
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    OP:

why do you want to kill yourself? I think your kinda hot so please dont'
    edited May 2011
    hey hows the novel coming you asian bitch
  • SpiffSpiff Regular
    edited May 2011
    Did he go through with it and off himself? Or shall we confirm him a troll?
  • edited May 2011
    Doubt it. I don't think he's going to use these methods until he really needs to, and then he'd probably say goodbye and thanks for the help before he went :)
  • edited May 2011
    Spiff wrote: »
    Did he go through with it and off himself? Or shall we confirm him a troll?

Read my fucking posts. Do you really think I'd go without making sure everyone knew first?

I've chosen to go for a combo, should I decide on this method. I'd set up a noose as if I was going to hang and then shoot myself. In the unlikely event that the bullet doesn't kill me instantly, I'd still pass out immediately and die from the hanging. No way that could fail. Surely...?
  • edited May 2011
    That's actually a pretty good idea. Surely will kill you. Can I ask - what do you expect to find after death which makes it so much more appealing than your current life?
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    Read my fucking posts. Do you really think I'd go without making sure everyone knew first?

I've chosen to go for a combo, should I decide on this method. I'd set up a noose as if I was going to hang and then shoot myself. In the unlikely event that the bullet doesn't kill me instantly, I'd still pass out immediately and die from the hanging. No way that could fail. Surely...?

Unless the bullet took a magic path and missed a lot of important shit and went through the rope - that would be unlucky.

You want to go for the Medulla oblongata - this is the part of the brain that regulates breathing, heart function blood pressure etcetera - it is sometimes referred to as the 'reptillian' part of the brain as it exists in even the most primitive of animals - it is thought in evolutionary terms that this is the part of the brain that the rest developed from.

It is the part you hope to smash with a good hanging to give almost instant death - snipers are also taught to aim for this area for a kill where involuntary actions - such as twiches - will be inlikely to occur - for example when a gun man is threatening to shoot hostages.

When some one is shot here, you see what is called the 'bag of water' effect - you just become a big bag of water and fall where you stand with no influence on how you go down as you are dead pretty much right away.

This will show you where it is.

19236.jpg

A shot to any part of the brain that is not in blue is pretty much a guaranteed kill. The problem with going through the back of the throat is you have to get it dead streight, otherwise you will blow the back of your neck out or sever your spinal cord maing you a cabbage. Going from the back and up wards would be easier to ensure you get the right area, but as the skull is curved here it is pretty tough - not something I would choose with a .32 on top of the fact of how hard it would be to shoot yourself in the back of your head and make sure your aim was right.

I have already advised you on the way to do it - a method which you have mentioned - scientifically, my way is the best way to go for a quick, clean, humane kill.

After all, would you want some one - possibly a friend or loved one - to find you with your head smashed open like a pinyata? Then some poor cunt will have to clean it up, and blood, brain, skin and hair combined with a bullet usually means relaying floorboards and replastering a wall to get rid of all of the bits - of you.

One thing I will advise you on is that I was once swimming a mile or so offshore and near drown. By the time I had fought it was much as I could (as I actually did not want to die) slipping under and having lungs full of salt water seemed a nice release. Go for a long swim in some cold water?

Failing that, hold the gun upside down with the butt in your left hand, press the muzzle into the top of your stomache pressing in and under the sternum and use your right thumb - it should at least smash the fuck out of your aorta and you would bleed out in seconds.

Having said that, I am by no way encouraging you, I just think its a good discussion to have - having the knowledge of doing something does not mean you will do it and if you were that way inclined you would have went to play train chicken by now.
  • edited May 2011
    Awsome, informative post - thanks a lot. :thumbsup:

trx100; I don't believe in any afterlife, so I don't expect to go anywhere. As for my reasons, that's a long and complicated topic which I'll post in a bit.
  • edited May 2011
    Well, I personally hope that there's some kind of reincarnation and you get to live once again. I'd love to go through life again, reliving the little kid years and learning stuff all over. I just hope I don't get thrown into the body of some diseased African kid who has no legs and a monkey for a father.
  • edited May 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Well, I personally hope that there's some kind of reincarnation and you get to live once again. I'd love to go through life again, reliving the little kid years and learning stuff all over. I just hope I don't get thrown into the body of some diseased African kid who has no legs and a monkey for a father.

Then just keep killing yourself until you come back as something you like :D
  • SpiffSpiff Regular
    edited May 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Unless the bullet took a magic path and missed a lot of important shit and went through the rope - that would be unlucky.

This is most likely what will happen.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    hey hows the novel coming you asian bitch

dude you make me lawl sometimes. hows the weather in whatever the fuck state your in?
  • PennywisePennywise Regular
    edited June 2011
    WAN wrote: »
    dude you make me lawl sometimes. hows the weather in whatever the fuck state your in?

How's the weather? WTF:facepalm:
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited June 2011
    bullets ricochet

That's why you use hollowpoints. The whole idea with HP rounds is to stick into soft targets without ricocheting. I am however curious as to whether shooting yourself in the heart really does release all the brains blah blah whatever someone said.

You always take the risk of not dying in 5 or less seconds when using a gun. They don't call it Russian Roulette for nothing. Sometimes you win a quick death and sometimes you end up losing by coming out looking like frankenstein.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011

I want to fuck you so bad. Pm so we can "hoook up"

anyways, i agree with who ever said you need help with this. lol

no webcam, no help, no drugs. make it count. do it in public.

forehead my friend.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited June 2011
    Why not go through the eye ball?

Soft and easy to get through, brains right behind it.

The idea of making the gun go up the chimney is really quite good. Just make sure it has enough strength first.
  • OsirisOsiris Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    No, No, No, No, No, If you really want to shoot yourself in the head use a fucking shotgun for fucks sake, If you use a pistol your dumbass will miss, short barrels equals a greater chance of getting a bullet lodged in a non lethal part of your brain. Or maybe use a .22, they say it will go through one side of your skull but bounce off the other side and then pass through your brain again. Be a man and shoot yourself in the heart, I hear it releases all kinds of crazy shit up in your head, like salvia. PLus, why cheat yourself out of death? I mean if you don't give a shit about life, why not take death for a spin? I look forward to dying, I'm sure it will be the experience of a lifetime.
  • edited June 2011
    If you plan on using a shotgun, the most common mistake with that is that once they put the gun in their mouth, they point it straight up, or even worse, towards their face rather than their brain. This gives us all of those excruciating videos of people with their faces blown off, with blood bubbling and spurting out of a hole in what used to be their face.

I don't know, man. Ever since Gabrielle Giffords got shot through the entire left side of her brain and lived, I'm wondering about the efficacy of gun suicides. Imagine how shitty it would be to wake up in a hospital after trying that.

Maybe you should opt for poisoning/overdose?

EDIT: Also, mind the brain-stem. It's where all of the essential things are controlled from, like breathing or circulation. Take that out, your body stops working.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited June 2011
    Don't be a bitch, go out like a man.

autoerotica.gif
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited June 2011
    skunk wrote: »
    Don't be a bitch, go out like a man.

autoerotica.gif

future1.jpg
  • YoungDojaYoungDoja Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011