Freedom of Speech, HAHA Zok and his butt buddies in Action

2»

Comments

• skunkskunk Regular
    edited June 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    I'm seriously starting to believe we should all go underground. There's indeed feds, rats, narcs, cops and government agents riddled throughout both Zoklet and this version of &Totse.

The internet started as a DARPA project, what do you expect?
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited June 2011
    skunk wrote: »
    The internet started as a DARPA project, what do you expect?

Personally, I am surprised the whole thing did not become self aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th, 1997.
  • edited June 2011
    The truth is, the feds are all over the internet and not just sites like Totse. Don't admit to crimes on the internet and they can't do shit. Unfortunately, its a shame that we're probably being stalked right this second :( Thankfully, we've got stuff to protect our identities such as TOR, IP's not being logged, some really great staff etc.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited June 2011
    The whole internet has gone too far anyway, in my opinion. I don't know about you guys, but I really wouldn't care that much if all websites like totse and facebook vanished tomorrow.

The internet is primarily a technology that allows businesses to connect to new customers. The problem with most nations is that those their businesses on the internet are primarily selling Chinese and Indian made products.
    I don't agree with everything that this guy has to say, infact I think a lot of times he is a common muppet, but this it provides some food for thought:
    http://leejohnbarnes.blogspot.com/2011/05/brit-net-not-internet.html

That's a project I could get behind.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    The whole internet has gone too far anyway, in my opinion. I don't know about you guys, but I really wouldn't care that much if all websites like totse and facebook vanished tomorrow.

The internet is primarily a technology that allows businesses to connect to new customers. The problem with most nations is that those their businesses on the internet are primarily selling Chinese and Indian made products.
    I don't agree with everything that this guy has to say, infact I think a lot of times he is a common muppet, but this it provides some food for thought:
    http://leejohnbarnes.blogspot.com/2011/05/brit-net-not-internet.html

That's a project I could get behind.

Wouldn't work. Ever heard of Internet 2.
    edited June 2011
    I can't say that I have. It's not like Freenet is it? Why wouldn't it work?
    Please elaborate.

IMO, China has the right idea with their internet censorship.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    I can't say that I have. It's not like Freenet is it? Why wouldn't it work?
    Please elaborate.

IMO, China has the right idea with their internet censorship.

Internet 2 was created for Universities. When it comes to Brit-NEt it won't work mainly because you will need to add another network. This is expensive, I mean fucking expensive, plus if it's isolated from the real Internet not many people will jump for it.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited June 2011
    Dfg wrote: »

About the month being over, yes I am going to check things and clean things off.

So the hard way it is? :(

Have fun Dfg, why you want all these headaches and more bullshit all over something that could be 'fixed' by 10 seconds of clicking buttons in your admin control panel is beyond me....but hey, obviously you don't have anything better to do......
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited June 2011
    A group could even run a network through the power grid and plugging into a standard electrical wall outlet. In the end, it all just comes down to who/what is on the network, and whether it's worth being on.
  • edited June 2011
    What's all this shit about the "hard way" and the "easy way"? :confused:
    edited June 2011
    Who cares?
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited June 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    What's all this shit about the "hard way" and the "easy way"? :confused:

Just trying to figure out why Dfg insists on hanging his hat on Rodent, and at what "cost" it is worth for him to finally do the right thing.

All we hear is tap-dancing and avoidance at why .info needs him on this staff....bullshit about "let me perform an investigation", "gimme a month", "i'm going for a walk", "the power is about to go out".

So how long does Totse STILL have to be tainted by Rodent's toxic presence as a representative of this place....and is it really worth it?
    edited June 2011
    Man, fuck this shit, I'm going to sleep.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited June 2011
    Kind of like you? I guess better things to do means spending all day complaining on an internet forum:rolleyes:

No Stalin...that isn't all I do all day long, its just your very unoriginal as well as inaccurate tripe you need to fall on since you don't have anything to retort in your desperate attempt to spew at least SOMETHING to flame me. :p

But hey, it obvious all Dfg wants is a bunch of mindless meme slinging Joseph Stalins around here any way......and someone like me with some actual substance also brings the obstacle of integrity and principle to the table, is inevitably carrying too much baggage in the door for the taste of what he's trying to build here I guess.

Enjoy the drooling and knuckle dragging Sanchez.....you are more an iconic member of this version of Totse, then I'll ever be. :sad:
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited June 2011
    Here we go with the shoot-the-messenger zombie mindset. Can't you lame fucks ever come up with anything original or what? Instead of duck and diving an issue, why don't you man up for once and either put up or shut up?