The Original Totse Army History.

PacoPaco me administrator
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I'm looking for some real old totseans who know about the original army. I'm currently writing up a huge guide and would like one of the chapters to be about the history of the Totse Army but sadly, i wasn't here to experience it. Is there anyway someone could fill me in with some information or tell me about who started it and when? We could talk through IRC if you'd like.

Thanks in advance,
Paco

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited May 2011
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited May 2011
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited May 2011
    Yea I've seen that before but It only kinda explains about how the army started or who started it. I was kinda hoping for more.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    Mentioning the @rmy on the original &T would get you banned.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited May 2011
    There isn't much more to it. That's the history of the totse army. It was a short thing that caused a shitstorm and lots of people got banned for it, even years later, by mentioning the totse army. People had to say stuff like t***e a*** to avoid getting banned.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited May 2011
    Ah, okay. Thanks for the info. Back to writing I go.
    Thanks guys.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    Totse army was gayest thing that happened in History of the earth.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited May 2011
    Isnt the point of a guide to write about something that you know about, not what people have told you about them knowing?

Anyway, I was posting at the time of various "armys" ,"militia" and "freedom fighters".
    At first they were just laughed off and were more of an attempt to unite the forums for causes such as drawball and what pulse, or taking part in raids ( along with other armys from 4chan and the like) on targets such as ebaums world, or spamming somebodys myspace.
    A few more noteable "battles" would be the invaision of habbo hotel by the united forces of niggra, in those battles, people with a uniform dark skin, an afro, suit top and loafas ( and your own choice of pants) would block doorways and slides, preventing people from leaving rooms, and useing slides ( preventing habbo from making money). They respoded by removeing the niggras, we counter attacked with a change of uniform, and they retalliated (for a short time only) by blocking black people.
    There was also the battle for Holden DaPenor.
    One of our members had a new street built near him, and local residents had the chance to name it.
    We came up with the name Holden DaPenor, and a submission was filed, to support the claim of this unknown local hero websites were soon knocked up and a wikipedia artical. Since wiki was fairly new at the time we were hopeing it would work, sadly some " wiki super-user" found out our plans and kept changing the entry. Somebody found his myspace and it got spammed, he responded by informing the council and killing our plans.

The biggest battle was the battle of Bill Keller, some web preacher, Im unsure of the details so wont post them, but in the end he was willing to go to court over it.
    The moderaters Kai and Meta appoligsed on behalf of the totse, and the banhammer was used on continuing offenders. Any more trys to revive the army also risked the wrath of meta and the banhammer.

There were cases after were we united for a good cause, such as Ogame (since we were not causeing trouble and not an "army" it overlooked that our clans names were "totse" and "totse2".

Thats my version of events, probally wrong but fuck it.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    I remember the Ogame Clan and there was another web game (forgot the name, but basically you had to run a country and survive).

They're technically what we call Armies but in the end users just lost focused and we're big enough to do much. I enjoyed Ogame, I was the only one left in Universe (29 I think) I had that control totse group there. Users moved to Universe 30 where we were attacked from time to time.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I remember the Ogame Clan and there was another web game (forgot the name, but basically you had to run a country and survive).

Nation States?
    If its based of a book called jenifer govoment by Max Barry, I tried to join up but the server was full. Ended up reading the book after another user told me about it.

I started to give up on Ogame once people were joining up because we had a big alliance, not because they were from totse, it took the fun out of it.
  • SemSem Regular
    edited May 2011
    Lysdexic wrote: »
    The biggest battle was the battle of Bill Keller, some web preacher, Im unsure of the details so wont post them, but in the end he was willing to go to court over it.

I remember that happening. The Totse Army prank called him on his television show apparently.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    I vaguely remember, I think it was warweed or some guy. didn't he get into trouble for it?