can i b mod?????????

brandonbrandon Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
ok so this is a persuasive essay on y i should b mod its 5 paragrafs
i am depindable. i am depindable cus i always do a good job. u can count on me 2 leed to victory and stuff. i am on time.
i am gr8. i am gr8 cus i always do a good job. i do a good job becus i am pashinit. i also like wut i do.
i am respinsible. i do a good job. i like 2 make shure everything is in line. i wood b a good mod becus i no how 2 get the job done.
i am fair. i always treet ppl with respect. i no who is rong and i no who is rite. i no how 2 spot ppl who are not fair and then fix the problim.
in conclusion. i am depindable and gr8. i am responsible and i am fair. those r good qualitys 4 a mod.

:o:o:o:o:o:o

Comments

• HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    See, if I was mod, I would at least infract him for this.
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010

I think we all would, man.
    edited July 2010

Haha, true. I forgot we're on TOTSE here, not faglet.
  • edited July 2010
    he's got my vote
    edited July 2010
    he's got my vote

:rolleyes:
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited July 2010

No we wouldn't. Lots of people love Brandon. Are you aware he was poster of the year for 2009 on Zoklet?

He can't get infracted or banned here.. He will not be put down for his beliefs!

VIVA LA BRANDON! :o
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2010
    Fuck Brandon and his poster of the year bullshit on Cocklet. The guy is an idiot who adds nothing to any site he shits on.
    edited July 2010
    Fuck Brandon and his poster of the year bullshit on Cocklet. The guy is an idiot who adds nothing to any site he shits on.

Holy fuck, this! Bravo!
  • edited July 2010
    He is kind of amusing, although sometimes it's just painfully obvious that he is forcing the stupid (ie: trolling) and that can get kind of annoying.
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited July 2010
    He is kind of amusing, although sometimes it's just painfully obvious that he is forcing the stupid (ie: trolling) and that can get kind of annoying.

way 2 try and b acsepted by every1 :o:o:o:o:o

pick ur teem alredy :o
  • edited July 2010
    brandon wrote: »
    way 2 try and b acsepted by every1 :o:o:o:o:o

pick ur teem alredy :o

I WILL NOT! :mad:
  • edited July 2010
    A troll without taste is a worthless troll. Why not let it starve in the corner? It doesn't even get the privilege of being quoted.
    edited July 2010
    A troll without taste is a worthless troll. Why not let it starve in the corner? It doesn't even get the privilege of being quoted.

Since when did retarded become an acceptable troll personality anyway?
  • edited July 2010
    spongebob.jpgspongebob.jpgspongebob.jpgspongebob.jpg
    Since when did retarded become an acceptable troll personality anyway?

Long before I existed.

I also have ONE question for trOllP:

I dunno. CAN you mod?
    edited July 2010

Long before I existed.

I also have ONE question for trOllP:

I dunno. CAN you mod?

Spongebob is not a new meme.
  • edited July 2010
    brandon is a classic. Alone with driveby. Where is that fuck anyway..
    edited July 2010
    brandon is a classic. Alone with driveby. Where is that fuck anyway..

Bradon can't really be considered "classic". He's just a retarded troll that only still comes around because people give him too much credit.

Driveby isn't any better.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    brandon wrote: »
    ok so this is a persuasive essay on y i should b mod its 5 paragrafs
    i am depindable. i am depindable cus i always do a good job. u can count on me 2 leed to victory and stuff. i am on time.
    i am gr8. i am gr8 cus i always do a good job. i do a good job becus i am pashinit. i also like wut i do.
    i am respinsible. i do a good job. i like 2 make shure everything is in line. i wood b a good mod becus i no how 2 get the job done.
    i am fair. i always treet ppl with respect. i no who is rong and i no who is rite. i no how 2 spot ppl who are not fair and then fix the problim.
    in conclusion. i am depindable and gr8. i am responsible and i am fair. those r good qualitys 4 a mod.

:o:o:o:o:o:o

Page stretching cunt

Ban this fucker
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010

You would not make a good mod then.

Dont you faggots realize why we came here in the first place? Well because wires is a bitch of course lol, but also to protect our freedom of speech. You dont ban someone just because they post differently. Youll only end up pissing off other people whole appreciate their satirical posting style.:mad:
    edited July 2010
    You would not make a good mod then.

Dont you faggots realize why we came here in the first place? Well because wires is a bitch of course lol, but also to protect our freedom of speech. You dont ban someone just because they post differently. Youll only end up pissing off other people whole appreciate their satirical posting style.:mad:

No, but you infract trolls when they're clearly spamming the board, faggot. I'd make a great mod.
    edited July 2010
    No, but you infract trolls when they're clearly spamming the board, faggot. I'd make a great mod.

Hes not spamming anything. He has good content in each thread he makes. Youd make a terrible mod.
    edited July 2010
    Hes not spamming anything. He has good content in each thread he makes. Youd make a terrible mod.

He has terrible content in every post he makes, and by being able to make that distinction, I would make a great mod.
    edited July 2010
    He has terrible content in every post he makes, and by being able to make that distinction, I would make a great mod.

Who are you to say his content is terrible? To another, it just might absolutely hilarious. You do not speak for everyone. You would be a terrible mod.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    You know? Why not.

Seriously, why not... I just don't see why Brandon shouldn't be a mod.

I'd think It'd be pretty hilarious actually and if he started to do stupid shit as a moderator all his infractions could be reverted.
    Who are you to say his content is terrible? To another, it just might absolutely hilarious. You do not speak for everyone. You would be a terrible mod.

I've got to admit some of Brandon's content makes me laugh.
    edited July 2010

Someone who clearly has a much higher IQ than you. None of it is funny, and it just makes Totse look bad. YOU would be a terrible mod if you don't see the difference between a troll and a legit member. He projects that his age is either under 13 years which is a violation of COPPA rules, meaning he can't post here, or he doesn't posses the mental capacity to post on a forum meant for the exchange of INFORMATION.
    edited July 2010
    The fucker encourages page stretching

Ban him

Fuck you brandon
    edited July 2010
    ...of INFORMATION.

...and lulz

spongebob.jpg
    edited July 2010
    Someone who clearly has a much higher IQ than you. None of it is funny, and it just makes Totse look bad. YOU would be a terrible mod if you don't see the difference between a troll and a legit member. He projects that his age is either under 13 years which is a violation of COPPA rules, meaning he can't post here, or he doesn't posses the mental capacity to post on a forum meant for the exchange of INFORMATION.

Calm down. :o
    edited July 2010
    GTFO Brandon
    edited July 2010
    ...and lulz

spongebob.jpg

No. If you want "lulz" and Spongebob take your nigger ass to 4chan.
    edited July 2010
    No. If you want "lulz" and Spongebob take your nigger ass to 4chan.

I dont understand why he cant post in SG or HB, two forums dedicated to that sort of debauchery. If you want intelligent discussion, go to the specialized forum, but SG is really just a grab bag of characters and discussion. If you want to be so serious all the time, why dont you go to the old mans forum.:o
    edited July 2010
    I dont understand why he cant post in SG or HB, two forums dedicated to that sort of debauchery. If you want intelligent discussion, go to the specialized forum, but SG is really just a grab bag of characters and discussion. If you want to be so serious all the time, why dont you go to the old mans forum.:o

Or click the Politics Forum or something similar and shit up that. :o
    edited July 2010

Actually Half Baked is meant for the bullshit, Spurious is supposed to be general INTELLIGENT discussion.
    edited July 2010

Wow. You would be such a horrible moderator. I am going to do everything in my power to prevent you from ever becoming one.. Oh and Brandon is over 18, he has also been around since the original &T.. He isn't just "some troll", he is a valuable member of the community and is very well liked by many people.

Most people aren't super serious fuckwits like yourself and don't rage every time someone mis-spells something on the internet or uses incorrect grammar. Simmer the fuck down and stop taking everything so seriously.

Brandon is funny as shit and hes here to stay. He won't be banned like he was on Zoklet because this site is about free speech. Get used to him being around.
    edited July 2010
    abusername wrote: »
    Wow. You would be such a horrible moderator. I am going to do everything in my power to prevent you from ever becoming one.. Oh and Brandon is over 18, he has also been around since the original &T.. He isn't just "some troll", he is a valuable member of the community and is very well liked by many people.

Most people aren't super serious fuckwits like yourself and don't rage every time someone mis-spells something on the internet or uses incorrect grammar. Simmer the fuck down and stop taking everything so seriously.

Brandon is funny as shit and hes here to stay. He won't be banned like he was on Zoklet because this site is about free speech. Get used to him being around.

I for one welcome Brandon.
    edited July 2010
    Actually Half Baked is meant for the bullshit, Spurious is supposed to be general INTELLIGENT discussion.

SG is for casual conversation. HB is for debauchery. Brandon just wonts to tok to you thats all.:o
    edited July 2010
    SG is for casual conversation. HB is for debauchery. Brandon just wonts to tok to you thats all.:o

He wunts to be apart of da communityz. :o
    edited July 2010

Oooo. I'm so scared that some dumb ass is going to do absolutely nothing to prevent me from becoming a mod because some troll needs his "freedom of speech". You and 3 other people doesn't equal "many people".
    edited July 2010
    Oooo. I'm so scared that some dumb ass is going to do absolutely nothing to prevent me from becoming a mod because some troll needs his "freedom of speech". You and 3 other people doesn't equal "many people".

4 VS 1... :o We win. You lose.

Seriously though calm down, Brandon is just making a post and having a good time no reason to get mad about it. :(
    edited July 2010

As I said, he won poster of the year on Zoklet (Where 95% of this community comes from), people had to vote for him to become that. People find him hilarious.

Actually no, what people find hilarious is the small brained fools like yourself who get so worked up over him. You cry and scream and bitch just because he types silly..

Don't be scared.. I'm not actually going to do anything, after looking at your posting history I realize the administration would have to be mentally ill to ever mod you. Your ideals and beliefs go against everything totse stands for. The way you act, you would think you were a zoklet mod.

spongebob.jpg lulz
    edited July 2010
    As I said, he won poster of the year on Zoklet (Where 95% of this community comes from), people had to vote for him to become that. People find him hilarious.

Actually no, what people find hilarious is the small brained fools like yourself who get so worked up over him. You cry and scream and bitch just because he types silly..

Don't be scared.. I'm not actually going to do anything, after looking at your posting history I realize the administration would have to be mentally ill to ever mod you.

Oh wow, you looked at less than 100 posts. Good for you. And in the span of 45 seconds! I find it funny that I'm the "noob" here when all I said was he should be infracted for his post.

Oh yeah, winning "poster of the year on zoklet", a community full of trolls, isn't an accomplishment.
    edited July 2010
    Oh wow, you looked at less than 100 posts. Good for you. And in the span of 45 seconds! I find it funny that I'm the "noob" here when all I said was he should be infracted for his post.

Exactly. Why the fuck should he be infracted you stupid cunt? Go look at the fucking rules. THIS IS NOT ZOKLET. People can say whatever the fuck they want here and can troll as much as they fucking want. Got a problem with that? Then fuck off because you don't understand what totse is nor did you read the rules on your way in.

EDIT: LOL at you thinking Zoklet is a community of trolls. Let me guess, you weren't around for the original totse? Totse had ten times the amount of trolls zoklet ever had.
    edited July 2010
    Exactly. Why the fuck should he be infracted you stupid cunt? Go look at the fucking rules. THIS IS NOT ZOKLET. People can say whatever the fuck they want here and can troll as much as they fucking want. Got a problem with that? Then fuck off because you don't understand what totse is nor did you read the rules on your way in.

EDIT: LOL at you thinking Zoklet is a community of trolls. Let me guess, you weren't around for the original totse? Totse had ten times the amount of trolls zoklet ever had.

Um, clearly you weren't around if you don't remember me. At least Totse's trolls acted intelligent, and no, people can't troll here as much as they want. This isn't 4chan.
    edited July 2010
    Um, clearly you weren't around if you don't remember me. At least Totse's trolls acted intelligent, and no, people can't troll here as much as they want. This isn't 4chan.

Yes, they can troll as much as they want here. Want proof? Go read the rules and look at the ox29a public trial thread that Dfg posted.

Trolling is allowed.

The only shit that isn't allowed here is spam, personal info, illegal media(CP) and a few other things. This website was formed because of free speech.. FOR free speech.. you are trying to destroy that. Locking a thread prematurely destroys that. Making a trolling infraction destroys that.
    edited July 2010
    OX should never ever be allowed to pull his shit here
    edited July 2010
    Yes, they can troll as much as they want here. Want proof? Go read the rules and look at the ox29a public trial thread that Dfg posted.

Trolling is allowed.

The only shit that isn't allowed here is spam, personal info, illegal media(CP) and a few other things. This website was formed because of free speech.. FOR free speech.. you are trying to destroy that. Locking a thread prematurely destroys that. Making a trolling infraction destroys that.

What thread is getting locked prematurely? 0x29A was reported banned, and by your own defense, shut the fuck up. I'm allowed to say and do whatever I want, so kinda suck my dick and get used to it.
    edited July 2010
    OX should never ever be allowed to pull his shit here

If you'll go have a look at the thread I mentioned, I was the #1 person against ox29a being allowed here at all (Behind Dfg).

Then I completely changed my mind when I realized totse was formed on free speech, n if we start banning every single "troll" and stop them from speaking freely.. well we're not doing a very fucking good job of upholding free speech are we?

If you think somebody has posted a troll thread and you don't like troll threads, simply do not click on it.

The second we start banning "Trolls" and stopping discussion IN ANY WAY you are pulling this site further away from the ideals of the original totse.com
    edited July 2010
    Brandon is actually pretty sharp if you take the time to read his posts. People are just turned off by the way he writes that they immediately diss him and call him a troll. This is the definition of a closed minded fool. One that would be a terrible mod.
    edited July 2010
    DAMN a nice fight already

even during our infancy
    edited July 2010
    What thread is getting locked prematurely? 0x29A was reported banned, and by your own defense, shut the fuck up. I'm allowed to say and do whatever I want, so kinda suck my dick and get used to it.

I don't need to suck it and get used to it buddy, I already am. That's the entire fucking point, you can say and do whatever the fuck you want here and I can't do a thing about it. Same goes for Brandon and you.

The thread being locked was simply a example.