What would you do?

WANWAN Regular
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Let's say you are walking in front of a person. As you exit through the door, you didn't hold the door for this person, because you are pre-occupied with something. Now this person says, "what a rude person!"

Now how would you act, and why? Would you apologize immediately, and if yes, keep in mind that this person just called you rude.

Comments

• BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    "Fuck off."

The problem surprisingly occurs with western chinks. I'd be courteous (if given the chance), if you disgusting slimes would stop spitting on the sidewalk and have your children not shit in our parks.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    Box wrote: »
    "Fuck off."

The problem surprisingly occurs with western chinks. I'd be courteous (if given the chance), if you disgusting slimes would stop spitting on the sidewalk and have your children not shit in our parks.

I am sorry I don't understand your post. Did you mean to say that Chinese people living in the west have a tendency to call people rude when doors are not held for them, or did you mean to call me chink?
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Western chinks are disgusting and have the audacity to call out people on their manners. Don't tell me you're from that shithole?
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    Western chinks are disgusting and have the audacity to call out people on their manners. Don't tell me you're from that shithole?

I am assuming that you are calling me a chink. But let me just be clear that I am not calling anybody out on their manners. I am just wanting people's thoughts and opinions on what to do in a situation that I encountered in real life before.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited May 2011
    "Fuck off."

This.
    Don't apologize for having shit to do. Just give them a reason to call you rude.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    This will be their response after my response:

ceae6b1649c1412c7f4c936707d7fc27.jpg
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    ^dude I think you try too hard to be funny/witty

seriously people, i want a proper response
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited May 2011
    I was being completely serious. I would tell that person to fuck off and then go about my day like it didn't happen.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Tell them to get fucked and keep walking
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    Tell them to get fucked and keep walking

Even though it was kind of your fault that you failed to hold the door for them?

Besides, I can't really do this; this person is a coworker.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    I was being completely serious. I would tell that person to fuck off and then go about my day like it didn't happen.

I think he was referring to Mayberry's post.

If not, "fuck off" is totally suitable.

Who gives a fuck if you didn't hold the door? EL OH EL OMG YOU'RE SUCH A BAD PERSON FOR NOT GIVING A FUCK ABOUT A STRANGER! OH MYYY!!!!!!
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    close the next door in their face
  • edited May 2011
    I'd lol.
  • edited May 2011
    I'd probably turn around and tell them in a slightly aggressive/annoyed tone that I was busy, probably cursing as I walked away.
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited May 2011
    Depends who called me rude.
    If it was a hot chick, i'd start flirting and/or threatning to rape her.
    But if it was a dude or ugly chick, i'd donkey kick them in the crotch and say, "quit following me you piece of shit!"
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    Depends who called me rude.
    If it was a hot chick, i'd start flirting and/or threatning to rape her.
    But if it was a dude or ugly chick, i'd donkey kick them in the crotch and say, "quit following me you piece of shit!"

lol
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    i'd call the cops. :0
  • MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited June 2011
    Wouldn't say anything. Just turn around and stand motionless, looking at them with an intense stare.