Vancouver and west coast E caps, warning.

edited July 2011 in Man Cave
I have it on very good authority that a ton of TFMPP/BZP caps are being made around here and sold as E. The high is similar, but not as good, and the nice part does not last as long. The cost in bulk is only $0.50 a cap, the retail is $2-$5.

I am sure there are real hits of molly still floating around, and that some of the bogus caps still have some molly in them, but there is a flood of bogus shit spreading. So, unless you are buying from someone you really trust, be careful.

Comments

• edited June 2011
    RCs are constantly being misrepresented as illegal drugs
    this thread is worthless without pill descriptions or pictures

I'd expect better from you c/o, and you suck.
  • edited June 2011
    RCs are constantly being misrepresented as illegal drugs
    this thread is worthless without pill descriptions or pictures

I'd expect better from you c/o, and you suck.

It would be pointless to give pill descriptions, there are different ones being pressed every day. No point in selling bogus dope if people can recognize it. I'm just saying that if you live near here, there will be an increasing amount of cheap, shitty caps around. Nice to see you again too, fatty.
  • edited June 2011
    It would be pointless to give pill descriptions, there are different ones being pressed every day. No point in selling bogus dope if people can recognize it. I'm just saying that if you live near here, there will be an increasing amount of cheap, shitty caps around. Nice to see you again too, fatty.

Well that's perfectly fine with me anyways
    Ecstasy pills are for kandy kid ravers who want to do THE HARD STUFF but can't handle a real man's stimulant such as methamphetamine

f/mcff
    "thizzin!"
  • edited June 2011
    Well that's perfectly fine with me anyways
    Ecstasy pills are for kandy kid ravers who want to do THE HARD STUFF but can't handle a real man's stimulant such as methamphetamine

f/mcff
    "thizzin!"

True, E does nothing to promote the healthy layer of brain gristle that coke, heroin, and speed help to develop. All young adults should do copious amounts of speed so they can more easily cope with stress later in life.

C/O
  • edited June 2011
    In this part of Canada, some crazy number like 80% of our E pills are methbombs....

Not that I use that shit haha... Apparently M (usually fairly pure) is gaining in popularity again though.
  • PlebertPlebert Regular
    edited July 2011
    A bunch of raverkidzzz staying at the backpackers I'm working at (in Toronto) definitely got pipez or bzp last night,they seemed to think they were getting pure(ish) molly in caps.

Is pure(ish) molly widely available enough that ravorz can source it round these parts?

Edit: To keep this puppy on topic, from what I've heard, with my limited contacts, Toronto is flooded with RX impostors.
  • edited July 2011
    Plebert wrote: »
    A bunch of raverkidzzz staying at the backpackers I'm working at (in Toronto) definitely got pipez or bzp last night,they seemed to think they were getting pure(ish) molly in caps.

Is pure(ish) molly widely available enough that ravorz can source it round these parts?

Edit: To keep this puppy on topic, from what I've heard, with my limited contacts, Toronto is flooded with RX impostors.

Real molly is probably still available, I am not a part of the scene, but from what I am hearing, the under 18 rave crowd is mostly who the bunk is being marketed to, kids who will happily munch back a few mystery pills from an unknown source. It sounds like you are in a good place to see the results, keep us posted if you notice a lot of people having bad experiences. Maybe some info will sink in somewhere, and the kids will realize that taking pills from an unknown source is like playing russian roulette with your brain.

C/O
    "not that russian roulette isn't fun, but I'm a lousy shot, so....."
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011
    As a once upon a time extacy dealer and dj/raver of almost 10 years I can tell you the extacy market has gone to shit for a LOOOOOOONG time. Know your pills, know your dealer, the profit margin on selling bunk speed bombs to retards that wont know the difference is much higher than importing, transporting and selling real shit at 10-20 dollars to the few old school heads that know what real extacy is.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011
    All that being said, use your eyes to contact potentioal hookups. There is a huge difference between people fucked up on speedbombs and real e if you are any kind of veteran you shouldn't have trouble picking up ithe differences. This is probably the only time I would ever reccomend buying pills at parties. Simply because you can observe the fucked up people and study how THEY are reacting to the shit they are trying to sell you.
  • edited July 2011
    All that being said, use your eyes to contact potentioal hookups. There is a huge difference between people fucked up on speedbombs and real e if you are any kind of veteran you shouldn't have trouble picking up ithe differences. This is probably the only time I would ever reccomend buying pills at parties. Simply because you can observe the fucked up people and study how THEY are reacting to the shit they are trying to sell you.

This. If the person flogging it will not use it, don't touch it, if they are acting like a squirrel and tell you 'it's great, just a little speedy', don't touch it. If the person smiles a lot, and tells you he just realized how much everyone loves each other, you might be getting somewhere.
  • CASPERCASPER Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    I was thinking this would be a good idea for this site in particular. I mean I know the stamps vary, but localized, in depth trip reports on different batches. The e-data and dancesafe sites dont rate every pill out there, so if people could search and cross-reference the ones they find on here, it'd be a valuable resource, and might up the traffic in this godforsaken site....

Just a thought...
  • PlebertPlebert Regular
    edited July 2011
    The information that's been trickling in indicates that someone further up the chain is pushing shitty product(multiple dealers selling speed bombs or piperazines at two unaffiliated raves across the weekend)

Apparently pressed into some weird fucking lucky charms shapes.

It's a dangerous mix for sure, especially considering the propensity for dick-sizing drug use in the rave scene.You've probably all heard it,the 'OH MAN I HEARD HE TRIPLE DROPPED 7 TIMES LAST WEEKEND AND LIEK PLUGGED HIS PACIFIER' or 'YEAH MAN,I HAVE TO BUMP LIKE 100mg OF K JUST TO GET THRESHOLD EFFECTS,LOL'.

This is either because their drugs are shitty orrrr their tolerance is obscene, personal experience indicates the former.Not that either option is more preferable.If you want to minimise danger whilst simultaneously maximising cost effectiveness, just buy your drugs beforehand...drugs that have been self-titrated by someone you trust where possible.