ATTN: TOTSE.iNFO USERBASE

edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Sup Faggots

myself and my fine associate/fellow gang member habaner0 will be starting a business soon, and garnering for ourselves a great deal of cash

Before anyone spouts off their stupid opinions and jealousy in the form of negativity, I'll have you know that the last business venture we planned out netted us a 189.7% return on our investment

Anyway, I plan on having a lot of cash and blowing most of it on chemistry sets to do research on certain chemicals and firearms I really don't have a use for because I am fully invincible as has been demonstrated on multiple occasions but enjoy regardless.

I got to thinking:
I want to meet Dfg

So I'm going to buy an airplane ticket to Pakistan once I run out of fun things to waste my newfound GREEN on

But I know that pussy won't meet me, that's why I made this thread.

ITT: We pressure the Paki into meeting me

pictures will be taken and posted here if this meeting occurs

Also I might behead him for being an apostate from Islam (doing so is legal in Pakistan)

pictures will be taken and posted here if this sharia justice occurs

Comments

• skunkskunk Regular
    edited June 2011
    What kind of business do you plan on starting, a meth-addicted tranny prostitute ring or something along those lines?

Do you offer a sample before I make a purchase, I want to make sure you're the real deal.
  • edited June 2011
    skunk wrote: »
    What kind of business do you plan on starting, a meth-addicted tranny prostitute ring or something along those lines?

Do you offer a sample before I make a purchase, I want to make sure you're the real deal.

Oh look, you want a sample of a meth addict tranny prostitute
    I hope the FBI sends vineman a letter
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited June 2011
    I'll settle for dope fiend trannies, but that's my final offer.
  • edited June 2011
    Instead of buying yourself a ticket there and risking getting blown up, why not pay for Dfg to fly over to the US? Then if you really feel like an asshole, rob him of his clothes (and his towel) and make off into the sunset :thumbsup:
  • edited June 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Instead of buying yourself a ticket there and risking getting blown up, why not pay for Dfg to fly over to the US? Then if you really feel like an asshole, rob him of his clothes (and his towel) and make off into the sunset :thumbsup:

If I bring him here, I'll be on government watch lists for the rest of my life for importing a known terrorist pedophile mudslime, and his correligionist Obama will give him citizenship and welfare.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    HEHhe, I would love to see this happen.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited June 2011
    If I bring him here, I'll be on government watch lists for the rest of my life for importing a known terrorist pedophile mudslime, and his correligionist Obama will give him citizenship and welfare.

But if you go over there you'll risk getting decapitated on youtube.
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited June 2011
    But if you go over there you'll risk getting decapitated on youtube.
    DO IT DO IT DO IT
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Plane tickets don't cost all that much. I'm sure even you broke ass niggers can collect enough money to give Dfg a plane ticket. Problem is, he'd just take the plane money and keep it, since he's not really in pakistan.
  • edited June 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    HEHhe, I would love to see this happen.

You haven't got the balls, cochise
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    You haven't got the balls, cochise

Well, I would keep my distance from the Tuff Squad but it would be nice to see someone from totse.