Samoan teacher beats student

BoxBox Regular
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMxHRAa-Q0Y

I don't know where this takes place at, but look at that bitch get his ass whooped by that blob. Watching it just pisses me off, how do you let this happen? How do you just stay shut and let some fat bitch and other guys beat you? :confused:

Comments

• jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited June 2011
    This is the way things ought to be. Just get rid of the prisons and let us all beat the shit out of each other.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2011
    He seriously needs to stop crying though & take that shit like a mang.:mad:
    I think that's the fat fucker that got arrested here. She ran some sorta detention center for wayward samoan boys. Never seen the vid of her though, but faaaaarrrrk. :eek:
    Sure the fuckers need some form of discipline, but that's fucking way off track. You release a kid who's gone off the rails like that & you end up creating a harder c in life. That shits no better than joining the mongrel mob, but without the rewards of profit when you score the patch.
    So no second guesses where his future will end up.
  • jimdil4stjimdil4st New Arrival
    edited June 2011
    Hot damn, that kid got fucked. I know I wouldn't steal shit if I saw that happen to someone else who did the same thing.

This,
    jewnose wrote: »
    This is the way things ought to be. Just get rid of the prisons and let us all beat the shit out of each other.

And this. Fuck if all his peers and teachers beat his ass imagine that ass whoopin he got from his parents when he went home.
  • horizonhorizon New Arrival
    edited June 2011
    Fuckin fobz, fat fuck, poor cunt!
    get up and go for gold swing anywhere ahahaha.

fark i would of :angry:, especially the first cunt! :angry:
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Hrmmm. That's a mass murder waiting to happen. I went to samoa last year, they seemed to be calm friendly people who wouldn't hurt anyone. Maybe they show their violent side when they immigrate overseas. :confused: