Lots of pills and no info. help!

JestAJestA Regular
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Ok i have 80 busPIRone Hcl 10mg tablets. and 5 wellbutrins .
Will either of those catch me a buzz and are they snortable.
I dont look things like that up on my computer because im paranoid. i know i know shut up. :facepalm:
Oh and im bored out of my fucking mind and this is the only drug i have :facepalm:

Comments

• LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited June 2011
    lol wellbutrins ain't gonna do shit but cure your depression for 8 hours. Erowid.org man.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    lol wellbutrins ain't gonna do shit but cure your depression for 8 hours. Erowid.org man.

But im only depressed cuz i don gots any dope :(
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    Well i read up on erowid, wellbutrin seems enjoyable. and busPIRone seems iffy. if anyone has tried either PLEASE give me info. bad, good, indifferent it doesnt matter i just want info.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited June 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    Well i read up on erowid, wellbutrin seems enjoyable. and busPIRone seems iffy. if anyone has tried either PLEASE give me info. bad, good, indifferent it doesnt matter i just want info.

After that you've gathered...nothing?...and just guessing, but you're probably feeling it. haha

Or you're a total shitball.
    Either way: good luck.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    proudclod9 wrote: »
    After that you've gathered...nothing?...and just guessing, but you're probably feeling it. haha

Or you're a total shitball.
    Either way: good luck.

I havnt done any of my pills because i dont wana kill myself or just waste my time. and yes i have found shit, basically 50/50 on the effects and likeness of them actually happening from what iv read. Iv heard of people snort'n wellbutrin b4 but havnt don it myself.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    They're pretty much worthless.
    I havnt done any of my pills because i dont wana kill myself or just waste my time.

That'll only happen if you're a retard. Pharmaceuticals are a very safe way to get high. Just need to do your research and play smart.

Come to think of it, you should probably stay away from pills.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    Thanks for the info people! gota love totse, lots of useless info but when someone actually needs some there is none.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited June 2011
    nevermind, you're the asshole. ahaha
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited June 2011
    lol..wellbutrins wont get you anywhere unless you take one a day and let it build up inur system and then maybe you feel better :/
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    I havnt done any of my pills because i dont wana kill myself or just waste my time. and yes i have found shit, basically 50/50 on the effects and likeness of them actually happening from what iv read. Iv heard of people snort'n wellbutrin b4 but havnt don it myself.

Snort it. you'll feel it trust me.

Or try smoking it. Might be harsh but you never know till you try
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    Snort it. you'll feel it trust me.

Or try smoking it. Might be harsh but you never know till you try

Have you snorked up a line of butrin before? what happened etc?
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    oh yeah like three times.

Fucking immediate rush then you get that wired feeling.

try it out :thumbsup:
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    Awsome thanks BHD. good info that was needed. Btw they are the A 133 round yellow wellbutrins. 150mgs . how much should i snort to get the desired results from it?
  • edited June 2011
    Both of these are the same chemical. It is an antidepressant, and I have munched a few now and then. I found them to not have any euphoric kick, rather the opposite. They make me focused, aggressive, and rather bad tempered. They also make it difficult to sleep, and when I did sleep I had very fucked up "running away from zombie hordes", or "raging like joe kickass against the total bastards", type dreams. I would parachute 2, why risk your nasal membranes for a high you might not enjoy, same thing for smoking them. But if you were to smoke them, I would freebase them first, the HCL ion should be easily removed by ammonia or baking soda, but I have no idea of the evap point of the freebase, so it might be pointless.

Fucking around with antidepressants can be fun or traumatic, depends on your neurochemistry. I once took 6 zoloft and a big weed brownie while house sitting for a friend. 3 hours later I was padding around the back yard on my hands and knees with his two cats, who looked a little puzzled, but were happy to have me along doing cat things with them, an odd experience, but still positive. On the other hand I once 5 generic SSRI pills, soon I started yawning, every time I yawned it felt like electricity was shooting through my spine and large nerves. I felt very disconnected from reality, and was afraid to move for a while. I spent 24 odd hours in my bed with a bunch of fans going because the white noise made my mind a total blank, I was human shrubbery. Nasty stuff.

C/O
    "Ya pays yer money, ya takes yer chances"
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    Both of these are the same chemical. It is an antidepressant, and I have munched a few now and then. I found them to not have any euphoric kick, rather the opposite. They make me focused, aggressive, and rather bad tempered. They also make it difficult to sleep, and when I did sleep I had very fucked up "running away from zombie hordes", or "raging like joe kickass against the total bastards", type dreams. I would parachute 2, why risk your nasal membranes for a high you might not enjoy, same thing for smoking them. But if you were to smoke them, I would freebase them first, the HCL ion should be easily removed by ammonia or baking soda, but I have no idea of the evap point of the freebase, so it might be pointless.

Fucking around with antidepressants can be fun or traumatic, depends on your neurochemistry. I once took 6 zoloft and a big weed brownie while house sitting for a friend. 3 hours later I was padding around the back yard on my hands and knees with his two cats, who looked a little puzzled, but were happy to have me along doing cat things with them, an odd experience, but still positive. On the other hand I once 5 generic SSRI pills, soon I started yawning, every time I yawned it felt like electricity was shooting through my spine and large nerves. I felt very disconnected from reality, and was afraid to move for a while. I spent 24 odd hours in my bed with a bunch of fans going because the white noise made my mind a total blank, I was human shrubbery. Nasty stuff.

C/O
    "Ya pays yer money, ya takes yer chances"

I payd nuthin. all of it was free. otherwise i wouldnt be bothering totse :hai: and thank you very much for the info.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    Ok WOW i like the butrin buzz, the burn is amazing to say the least. (i snorted 150mgs) its quite euphoric but tense and colors are brighter. WOW that hit me almost instantly.
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    I swear 99% of people on wannabe-Totse are at least partially retarded :facepalm:
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    GoldenV wrote: »
    I swear 99% of people on wannabe-Totse are at least partially retarded :facepalm:

No I Isnt! fuck off and go back to cocklet. different drugs affect different people in different ways. if you were in the least bit intellegent you would know this. :fap: :D :rolleyes:
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    I'll be back on Zoklet soon enough, cos believe me I thought the people there were morons, but browsing this shit pile has really made me appreciate how much better it is.

Like what the fuck, you dont wanna Google wellbutrin on your pc but you're happy to post on Totse.

:facepalm:

As I say, at least partially retarded.

Along with your admin thinking hes James Bond cos he browses Totse with tor.

Its pretty incredible really.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    GoldenV wrote: »

The only retard here is you, so why don't you just crawl back to that shit hole they call cocklet. :mad:
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    Haha yea I'm the retard, the good thing about fake Totse is it makes me feel good about myself, knowing I'm not half as dumb as the majority of the kids here.

Cos thats all nearly all of you are, little kids.