Total Control of United States (FULL MOVIE) Israel Lobby Zionist Dual Citizens

NaziMickNaziMick Regular
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Wake up America:facepalm:

[ame=" - Total Control of United States (FULL MOVIE) Israel Lobby Zionist Dual Citizens[/ame]

Comments

• blink182blink182 Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    too long didn't watch but to your statement "wake up America"... Who actually likes Isreal? Yeah the government supports them but what are the average citizens of America suppose to do? Yeah Isreal and the jews are full of shit, I get it.
  • NaziMickNaziMick Regular
    edited June 2011
    blink182 wrote: »
    too long didn't watch but to your statement "wake up America"... Who actually likes Isreal? Yeah the government supports them but what are the average citizens of America suppose to do? Yeah Isreal and the jews are full of shit, I get it.

[IMG][/img]7XWUY.jpg

[IMG][/img]QkRWL.jpg
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited June 2011
    If six million were wiped out and they still came back to take over everything, it proves that they are pretty fucking hard (if not impossible) to stop.

You want it to change? Not going to happen without some MAJOR fucking fireworks. I'm voting for Ron Paul, who actually WILL get us the fuck out of there (unless he and his VP are blown away first).
  • NaziMickNaziMick Regular
    edited June 2011
    Chupalo wrote: »
    If six million were wiped out and they still came back to take over everything, it proves that they are pretty fucking hard (if not impossible) to stop.
    [IMG][/img]fOKDi.jpgAnybody can kill Unarmed women and children so this does not make the jew Hard!
    You want it to change? Not going to happen without some MAJOR fucking fireworks. I'm voting for Ron Paul, who actually WILL get us the fuck out of there (unless he and his VP are blown away first).
    You can Put nothing Past the jews

[ame=" - 9-11 Missing Links Israel (Full Movie) AbsoluteTruth[/ame]