Everyone here ignore spectral please

PacinoPacino Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
He'll get so fucking mad, this guy NEEDS attention otherwise he crys like a little (but very old) bitch

So lets do it guys :thumbsup:

Comments

• -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    So lets do it guys :thumbsup:

go fuck yourself
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011
    I put him on my ignore list earlier. I'm sure he'll be back to his old self in a day or two and I'll take him off.
    edited July 2011
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2011
    Who's Spectral?
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited July 2011
    I thought this was just the natural thing to do.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    I can put him on Global Ignore, but I am having too much fun watching Spectral act like a kid.
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I can put him on Global Ignore, but I am having too much fun watching Spectral act like a kid.
    You're an idiot.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    You're an idiot.

According to you everyone is an idiot. But thanks for the compliment. It means much coming from you :).
    edited July 2011
    According to you everyone is an idiot. But thanks for the compliment. It means much coming from you :).
    No, you really are an idiot. Only an idiot would create a site only to make the exact same stupid mistakes as his predecessors. You gotta be one stupid fuck to do something like that. I hope I never get that stupid.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    No, you really are an idiot. Only an idiot would create a site only to make the exact same stupid mistakes as his predecessors. You gotta be one stupid fuck to do something like that. I hope I never get that stupid.

Take it easy, you're being mad about PAYSEENO. Just ignore him.
    edited July 2011
    Take it easy, you're being mad about PAYSEENO. Just ignore him.
    I'm sure you and your gang of clueless morons would much rather have me as your enemy than turn this into a discussion board. Keep going... you're doing fine in that regard. More news at 11.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    I'm sure you and your gang of clueless morons would much rather have me as your enemy than turn this into a discussion board. Keep going... you're doing fine in that regard. More news at 11.

Enemy? bro I got tons to worry about them making new enemies.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2011

lol fail :facepalm:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    SpecGuru, have you ever wondered why most folks on two separate boards feels the same way about you?
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited July 2011
    I don't understand what the point is here.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited July 2011
    I ignored everyone in this thread!