Selfish women

PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So, why after a long session y'all get mad if your guy can't get off? I hope you understand that we know you have muscles that can squeeze. We've had em. Stop being retarded. We don't care about what kelly and sally did. When its time to fuck its time.

And "corpus christi", the dead fuck a whole another story.

Comments

• MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited July 2011
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    ^^^this, wtf are you babbling about?
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited July 2011
    whats with corpus christi?
  • edited July 2011
    WOOOO WOOOOOO WOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOO
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2011
    Nigga you high.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    Why has this thread not been moved to NIMF?
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2011
    Why has this thread not been moved to NIMF?

Because it's incredibly relevant.
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited July 2011
    why did a hundred an 80 of you idiots look at this shit? i was pissed cause i didn't get off. /end thread
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2011
    Bitch and Moan brotha.
  • edited July 2011
    Corpus Crhisti=starfish fuck?
    Women get mad if you can't finish or worse if you lose your hard, for the same reason men get mad when a woman doesn't respond to whatever they have brought to the table, they think it's their fault (and in some cases it is). Women who have had kids are taught exercises to improve control of their pelvic floor muscles, and a woman who has popped out a couple and done these exercises is soooo much fun when she gets going. It would be nice if all women were taught these things, but they're not, so fake it if you have to, especially if you have whiskey dick, and KNOW you're not going to get off, it will save you some trouble.

C/O
    "end thread?, nah, not when I have a chance to be a pompous know it all"
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited July 2011
    Its more like men are selfish when they are more worried with them getting off instead of making us women feel good and finish too.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited July 2011
    What is not to understand OP? Women get pissed off when you don't cum because they feel as though they are inadequate to satisfy your sexual needs which anyone would take as an insult if they're in a relationship. Girls not in a relationship who get angry about this still have the same reason. Guys do it too. Not everyone is happy to just shoot their load and fuck all whether their partner got off.

P.S. moving this thread to bitch and moan. OP please grey to post in appropriate sections. While this is relevant to sex and affection it is more geared toward B&M.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2011
    lol we need more ppl like OP, gives me nostalgia.
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited July 2011
    culinary, starfish fuck is right... I'm just saying im tired of banging shitty lays... that was the point of this babble... You get the chick off and then you didn't. at least someone gets it... im just gonna start pullin some kitchen confidential shit. apron over the blondie dome HANGOVER = TOMORROW YESSIR

edit: geared towards B n' M or BSDM or LSD blah. NEW totse. blows more goats then ever. Yes, I said it. I signed up in 01. why did I come back? Maybe for 250 views on a piece of shit thread i made? I doubt it. Read CNN or something worth while. WHY?

PSS. I hate this thread. it makes my nuts hurt.