Drunk masturbation

Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
is better than regular masturbation. Discuss

*Finds ANR thread and faps furiously*

Comments

• AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Stimulant masturbation is the best masturbation.

It takes a bit to get it up but once you do it feels great, even if you can't... It feels great.
  • edited July 2010
    Don't think I've ever fapped while drunk. Had drunken sex plenty of times though.

I don't really enjoy it as much as when sober. Things get sloppy and undercontrolled, if you get me. Harder to get up/stay up and reach orgasm when drunk too. Sure, it's longer lasting sex which is always good, but yeah. I dunno.
  • Oink The PigOink The Pig Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I'm sorry, but if you think so you've never been drunk. Mild alcohol intoxication isn't being drunk.

When youve been left on the floor unable to get up by yourself and compulsively vomiting over and over you will know what being drunk is
  • edited July 2010
    I'm sorry, but if you think so you've never been drunk. Mild alcohol intoxication isn't being drunk.

When youve been left on the floor unable to get up by yourself and compulsively vomiting over and over you will know what being drunk is

That's called being "fucked out of your skull", there's a difference.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Whatever you do don't beat your dick with soap/shampoo in the shower. I've lost more layers of skin due to both than I'll ever shed on the rest of my body.
  • edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Whatever you do don't beat your dick with soap/shampoo in the shower. I've lost more layers of skin due to both than I'll ever shed on the rest of my body.

Ouch. Soap in the jappy hurts like a fucking bitch as well.