PEOPLE WHO DON'T FUCKING PAY ATTENTION TO MOVIES

BoxBox Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
OK. SO I'M WATCHING A MOVIE WITH A FRIEND, SOME KICKASS MOVIE, IP MAN 2. OK, SO I WANT THIS FUCKER TO ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED IT, BUT THIS FUCKER IS SO FIDGETY, KEEPS ASKING QUESTIONS, TAKES RANDOM PISSES AND GENERALLY IS SO FUCKING DISTRACTED. SO DISTRACTED THAT IT PISSES ME OFF BITCH WATCH THE FUCKING MOVIE IT'S FUCKING AMAZING IF YOU WOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP THEN MAYBE YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THE PLOT YOU LITTLE SHIT? OMG WHO IS HE? IS HE REAL? WAS HE REALLY BRUCE LEE'S TEACHER? OH SHIT IS THAT A BAD GUY? WDF FUCKING PEOPLE BITCH ENJOY THE MOVIE

Comments

• FingerBlasterFingerBlaster Regular
    edited July 2011
    OH GOD I HATE PEOPLE LIEK THAT! I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited July 2011
    Those people have ADHD.
    I've known 4 people with ADHD and they can't sit still or shut up for five minutes. Definately not the type of people to watch a movie with. One of my gfs had it and I took her to see a movie and she kept asking [who, what, where, why] every 20 seconds.
  • edited July 2011
    My GOD, I hate it when people don't pay attention to movies :facepalm: Like when I was watching paranormal activity 2 and there was this fucking idiot behind me with his girlfriend. Every few minutes she kept saying something to him like, "who's that? is that a ghost?" and then he responded with some 5 minute class on every aspect of the movie :facepalm: I turned around and stared at him with evil in my eyes, and he stopped.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    I watched "Slackers" - one of my most favourite movies. Anyways, after reconsidering it, I realised it's about the creation of a future rapist and/or serial killer.

I enjoyed it too much.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited July 2011
    That's just life...if you don't give someone a reason to pay attention other than "it was a good experience that I had, so you will like it", people still won't pay attention because your reason for them watching it..is not related to them..so don't be surprised that they don't pay attention..

I really like Ip Man though..
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    I hate those idiots and I don't watch movies with other anyway. I prefer watching them alone in my hidden closet with my doll humping my dick.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited July 2011
    OMFG MADIJUANA THAT TOO.

People who are SO GODDAMN STUPID that don't understand the plot. I watched Inception with a friend some months ago and the motherfucker was so stupid he didn't get shit. He thought the guy was a fed working for illuminati :facepalm: He actually fucking believed that until he posted it on reddit and got his retarded ass flamed.

OMFG AND IT'S NOT JUST COMPLEX MOVIES BUT THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE THAT CAN'T PROCESS SIMPLE MOVIES LIKE MOTHERFUCKING DARK KNIGHT!!! I REALLY WANT YOU TO ENJOY IT BUT YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID. fucking people!!!!!!
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2011
    i give the silent treatment when this dumb shit happens, they'll fucking learn
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    Hey fags, not everyone likes every movie.

My buddy tried to get me to sit through the entire series of the "The Prisoner". I fucking hated it. Now, 10 years later, I can appreciate it.

My wife can't sit through the Alex Jones and other fucked up movies I try to make her watch, and I can't sit through her fucking Gilmore Girls and Dawson's Creek. Shit the mom from Gilmore Girls is hot, though...