letting people know you have perfect abs

EchidnaEchidna Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I always find its strange, when I've known people for a while and they haven't seen me without a shirt on.

I was with a couple girls tonight and we always goto the city and dress up and we ended up at a hot tub party that of course I had to leave early from. We hit the city hard around 8pm and then headed to my boys house. These girls were astonished, saying "******** I had no idea your body was gorgeous".

It's such a pick me up, but I always forget because I always look like this. Like the texture of their eyes changed, it's hard to describe. Maybe it was something primal inside of my brain that could detect how they felt, or maybe because two girls made their way on to my lap in the hot tub.

Basically what I'm trying to say, have you ever changed somebody's perspective of you in on single instance, whether it be like mine where I de-robed, or said something funny or cool. If so, please note where, when and shit like that.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Are you jacked or just think with definition? Personally I have a good build in my upper chest and what not but I have like a thin layer or fat that covers up abs. :(

Anyhow, I make alot of eye contact. I've been told I have adorable eyes by the ladys. There blue.

/ego
  • Wooden PintsWooden Pints Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    People are always like "damn nigga u lift some weights?" And I'm like "shit yeah". That's pretty much how the conversation usually goes.
  • EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited July 2010
    Are you jacked or just think with definition? Personally I have a good build in my upper chest and what not but I have like a thin layer or fat that covers up abs. :(

Anyhow, I make alot of eye contact. I've been told I have adorable eyes by the ladys. There blue.

/ego
    I have a mix, I have good muscle (genetics) but I'm also skinny. I'm only 161 (just weighed myself for accuracy lol) but I'm really lean, probably like 4% body fat. I'm also only around 5'7".
    People are always like "damn nigga u lift some weights?" And I'm like "shit yeah". That's pretty much how the conversation usually goes.

i feels ya brah
  • Wooden PintsWooden Pints Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Echidna wrote: »
    I have a mix, I have good muscle (genetics) but I'm also skinny. I'm only 161 (just weighed myself for accuracy lol) but I'm really lean, probably like 4% body fat. I'm also only around 5'7".

i feels ya brah

No way you're 4% body fat. That's super fucking ridiculous professional bodybuilder low. You're probably like 8% which is still super lean.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    No way you're 4% body fat. That's super fucking ridiculous professional bodybuilder low. You're probably like 8% which is still super lean.

This. Anything ~10% is lean.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    I dont got the damn abs no more but i am with assassin on the eyes. i get that a lot.
    yes i am a bit conceded.

Oh and aparently I look like Zach Efron (FML Hdc) Somebody ask me for my autograph while I was in Ohio. Always an interesting time.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    Should have shown them your small dick to disgust them.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010

That is always an option but at resort. This time I just showed them some leg and it was more then enough. But you would no what that looks like. Seeing as your mom has pics all over her room of me. Tell her I want my season 2 lost dvd's back.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    That is always an option but at resort. This time I just showed them some leg and it was more then enough. But you would no what that looks like. Seeing as your mom has pics all over her room of me. Tell her I want my season 2 lost dvd's back.
    She'll give them back when you give back her iron.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fuck! what i bitch. You should slap that hoe up for me. Keep your pimp hand strong.
  • EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited July 2010
    probably
    fanglekai wrote: »
    This. Anything ~10% is lean.
    yeah im not a scientist
    I dont got the damn abs no more but i am with assassin on the eyes. i get that a lot.
    yes i am a bit conceded.

Oh and aparently I look like Zach Efron (FML Hdc) Somebody ask me for my autograph while I was in Ohio. Always an interesting time.
    its okay to be conceited in means you like yourself. nobody is going to ever like you if you dont like yourself first.

good genetics took care of that for me too sorry brah
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    probably

yeah im not a scientist

its okay to be conceited in means you like yourself. nobody is going to ever like you if you dont like yourself first.

good genetics took care of that for me too sorry brah

Well I was just trying to mess around wasnt expecting I serious response. But sense given I will just say thanks... I guess.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    Typical women. "oooh pretty abs!!! hurrr durrrrr".

I consider myself to be elite in the sense that a body isn't going to change my opinion on anyone, as long as they're not obese. My theory is obese people don't wash because it takes too long, and I want cleanliness.
  • EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited July 2010
    Well I was just trying to mess around wasnt expecting I serious response. But sense given I will just say thanks... I guess.
    i was messing back.
    Blunderful wrote: »
    Typical women. "oooh pretty abs!!! hurrr durrrrr".

I consider myself to be elite in the sense that a body isn't going to change my opinion on anyone, as long as they're not obese. My theory is obese people don't wash because it takes too long, and I want cleanliness.

elite? aren't you the asexual thing who swore off women? if elite means reclusive you must be howard fucking hughes.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    Why are they so surprised? Do you have an ugly face :o?
  • JFLC BGJFLC BG Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Yeah most women are intrigued by low bodyfat. Perhaps because it is so foreign to them.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    JFLC BG wrote: »
    Yeah most women are intrigued by low bodyfat. Perhaps because it is so foreign to them.

Haha.
    elite? aren't you the asexual thing who swore off women? if elite means reclusive you must be howard fucking hughes.

I didn't swear off woman; I just realized that women have no interest to me in the sexual sense. Sorry for not going gaga over a pair of tits like everyone else. If that's enough to make me a "thing" in your mind, then so be it.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    i was messing back.

Touche' salesman. Touche'.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    ITT: Echidna brags about how he wished he looked in real life.
  • L33tzL33tz Regular
    edited July 2010
    Those who are wise know and those who are fools don't. I keep things this way.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »
    ITT: Echidna brags about how he wished he looked in real life.

Or about what his anal buddy looks like. We all know hes swimmin on the opposite side of the stream.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    I'm too skinny to have abs. Even if I did they'd looks ridiculous on me.

But I could always play it off dressing like a hipster or some skatefag.
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    iqlik4.jpg

You have very dainty hands, my friend. May I caress them?
  • minor69nerminor69ner Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Yea me and you have pretty much the same build except im at 10-13% body fat. I was changing into my jersey before a game so I took off my shirt. And these two chicks were just staring at me wide eyed. I heard one of them say "whoa look at minor69ner's body." I would rather look built while wearing a shirt than be really skinny and ripped though.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^
    Ego alert
    Nah just messin man.