Ice.

BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
:eek:

fucking love of my life :)

anyne try it. its like you do it then feel like dog the bounty hunter is coming for you.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited August 2011
    god damn this site is filled with pussies faggot assholes. Who dont expeiermint with drugs, the old totse would have filled this thread with

great info and experiences. Instead i have faggots who fear ICE and will never try anything other than a home based product.

youi fucking faggot jews. I remember when drugs where paid with hard earned work money, now niggers want home products

to get high just to save a buck . you fuck9ing low life cheap skates. You niggers are killing this section with your jew antics.

:mad:
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited August 2011
    wouldny nigger and jew antics be taking the drugs like a nigger or taking the drugs so u can be controled by the jew i will never use any of the main drugs beside weed and i have yet to try mushrooms ( i want to tho) ill stick with the natural
    i dont even know what ice is nor do i care
    edited August 2011
    so you're saying the jews controll ICE? Lol, yeah right if you dont do it, then get away. far from it as possible. thats all i can

suggest.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2011
    oh yeah its all good, never binged on it. don't wanna see shadow people. i snort it, burns like a motherfucker, but gets the job done. i havent done it lately, because i prefer sleep and eating..
    edited August 2011
    sleep is for dead fucks who gave up on life and eating is for fat fucks.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    god damn this site is filled with pussies faggot assholes. Who dont expeiermint with drugs, the old totse would have filled this thread with

great info and experiences. Instead i have faggots who fear ICE and will never try anything other than a home based product.

youi fucking faggot jews. I remember when drugs where paid with hard earned work money, now niggers want home products

to get high just to save a buck . you fuck9ing low life cheap skates. You niggers are killing this section with your jew antics.

:mad:

The old totse would have moved this useless piece of shit to HB where all of your threads posts belong.

Try creating a real thread and maybe you will get real responses.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2011
    LOL ICE. That shit for rednecks mane. You need to step yo game up and start smokin that rock homie. ;)