How's it blowing?

RaggedOldManRaggedOldMan Regular
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Hello there ladies, I am a ragged old man and I bring you this introduction thread. I'd love to write more but my phone is lagging to shit for some reason... hmm! Perhaps I should download forumrunner. I look forward to getting an assraping for my introduction so hit me with your best shot. Seriously, give me the most obscene welcome in the history of totse.

Double dare ya.

Comments

• GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Im afraid I will have to leave the obscene welcomes and rape to the other Totseans as they have more imagination than I :) However, I can say welcome to Totse, hope you have a great time!

Oh, and molotov everything!
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited August 2011
    Welcome to totse!
    How did you find us and what are your interests?
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2011
    Huff raid faggot. No old people allowed.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    You lucky fuck, I just fapped. Which means you will get off really easy.

Ragged old man, hmm aren't you that child molester who bit his own dick because his couldn't stop pissing himself whenever someone said loli in front of him or you're that guy who licked dicks for money, oh wait you're both of them, you're a faggot dick sucking wannabe bitch.

Hey, do us all a favor and shove a pole up your ass and while you're at it, hit the power button, I am sure your ass will light up and you're really thinking of joining this place then GTFO and post some tits otherwise you're just as worthless as the 99% of retards on the Internet.
  • edited August 2011
    Welcome to Totse mang, enjoy your stay here. I'd give you an interesting welcome but I'm a staff member and I have to set an example ;)
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    Hello there ladies, I am a ragged old man and I bring you this introduction thread. I'd love to write more but my phone is lagging to shit for some reason... hmm! Perhaps I should download forumrunner. I look forward to getting an assraping for my introduction so hit me with your best shot. Seriously, give me the most obscene welcome in the history of totse.

Double dare ya.

You are obviously not old as old people don't post on forums with cell phones and you are obviously someones alt as you already know the "history" of Totse and how intro posts can receive a rough response.

With the above in mind I am not going to welcome you I am only going to say the following. Either contribute some content worth reading or go fuck yourself and your alt.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Goatse.jpg
  • RaggedOldManRaggedOldMan Regular
    edited August 2011
    You are obviously not old as old people don't post on forums with cell phones and you are obviously someones alt as you already know the "history" of Totse and how intro posts can receive a rough response.

With the above in mind I am not going to welcome you I am only going to say the following. Either contribute some content worth reading or go fuck yourself and your alt.

I'm not really an old man, it's just a nickname! Nor do I know the history of this place. I literally came across it a few days ago after a Google search regarding MITM attacks with backtrack Linux and decided to sign up! I was poking around the forum and found the introduction section but I wasn't sure whether or not to sign up because everyone seemed to be getting flamed upon registration. Then I realized it was all in good humor and registered :D

Now I just realized that I might have just responded to a mild troll post which was an attempt to get me mad or to "hit me with your best shot", in which case I have just caught the bait, in which case I say Good Job!
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    Yeah sure...
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2011
    Fuck off faggot.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2011
    I'm not really an old man, it's just a nickname! Nor do I know the history of this place. I literally came across it a few days ago after a Google search regarding MITM attacks with backtrack Linux and decided to sign up! I was poking around the forum and found the introduction section but I wasn't sure whether or not to sign up because everyone seemed to be getting flamed upon registration. Then I realized it was all in good humor and registered :D

Sweet, feel free to post any backtrack knowledge you have. :)
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited August 2011
    ITT Spec got a new cell phone:)