Hakipedia - The Hacking Encyclopedia

edited August 2011 in Tech & Games
If you're interested in the computer security industry or you just fancy getting to grips with some hacking terminology or methods, you should check out Hakipedia. It's a Wiki site which specializes in the following areas;

It's literally jam-packed with information on almost everything you can think of, giving you a walk-through of particular attacks, what they're all about and how they're performed. It's a great reference point for people like me, who are interested in the world of computer security but often want something new to learn or to read about. A lot of the time, I find myself getting bored and having a read through one of the sections on there, refreshing my skills with certain tools and methods. The best part is, they're all written in a format which is easy to understand and they don't use a shit load of technobabble which can often be confusing when you're trying to learn something.

If you're into your hacking or just want to learn more, then check it out!

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2011
    All the eggs in one basket. That's what I say. :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    I was a fan of hacking but hey it doesn't hurt to read up again.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Fap-fucking-tastic.
    +1 :thumbsup:
  • edited August 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Fap-fucking-tastic.
    +1 :thumbsup:

You knows it :thumbsup:

Have a good read through it, report back with something which you've learned :D
  • RaggedOldManRaggedOldMan Regular
    edited August 2011
    What's everyone's favorite section on this website? I find the whole thing to be extremely interesting but just recently I've been reading up on the web-application hacking and finding out just how vulnerable some websites are! It's amazing where you find vulnerabilities, really.
  • edited August 2011
    Web-app hacking. When I was learning web languages it really helped me to identify where the potential flaws were in my code, and helped me to patch them. Reading up on SQL injections and null byte exploits was extremely handy! :D