How often do you shower?

MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
edited September 2011 in Life
How often do you guys shower in a week? are any of you germaphobes? are there certain times you shower? (night, day)

I myself shower probably only 3 or 4 times the week, only when i'm going out, or been sweating/swimming.

Comments

• ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    Everyday, usually in the afternoon or evening before I leave for the day.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2011
    Whenever I get the chance. With my career it is usually once or twice a week but I don't get very dirty.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited August 2011
    I try to shower everyday. Cleanliness is next to godliness or so i heard. I'll shower usually whenever I get the chance to during the day. I like night time because the kids are sleeping and I can actually shower alone. If i shower sometime during the day I usually have a kid in the bathroom with me. Those babies are stuck to me like white on rice. I love being clean. When I was in treatment they made us shower twice a day and that was just too much.

A fifteen minute once a day shower keeps me a happy girl.
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited August 2011
    Shower everyday, sometimes twice a day. Nothing wrong feeling fresh.
  • Caramello KoalaCaramello Koala Acolyte
    edited September 2011
    I shower when I wake up and before I go to bed, always have and always will. Showers are great!
  • blamehoffmanblamehoffman Regular
    edited September 2011
    Every other day in the mornings normally, plus after every workout, so about 6-8 times a week on a good week.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    Every other day or
    When finish fucking you
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited September 2011
    Mostly I have a bath every morning. Showers involve the effort of standing up. It makes me laugh that many have not realised this.

If I know I am going to be working on my truck or carrying manure around all day or something simlilarly as dirty, I will forgo the bath as a time waster, planning on having one later to wash the crap from me. Mostly, I will get a shower instead of a bath, but if I have worked hard, I will have a bath with some Radox in. I am very lucky in that although I have long legs, I have a big. I know many in the UK that would not get a bath for fear of the cost of heating water. Fuck that, I like my bath, and my shower as most is electric and cost as much to run as a bath full of water from my gas boiler.

I do sometimse rinse with the shower at the end, if I have had a particularly dirty day, I am not overly fussy tho as I do that much dirty work a wire brush on a drill would be needed to get rid of the dirt stains in some of the creases of my skin.
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited September 2011
    umm in a normal week I will shower every 3rd/4th day. If it's summer usually every 2nd/3rd. Give or take. I'll sometimes have a shower 2 days in a row say if I wake up groggy and hungover or if I've been unusually active or stink like ass and want to go out.