feels good man

MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
i just woke up from a nap and took a long ass piss that was needed, and it felt good man :thumbsup:

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2011
    i'll go to sleep later dad :o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Fuck, it rained in the morning and I had to shut the system down and then go to sleep, I woke up around 7:30 and then slept some more and when I finally got my ass off around 8:50 Am, the fucking weather changed. I had to go out and run some errands and the SUN was blazing. It seems the rain cleared the shit in the sky and now SUN is raping everyone and it's fucking Fast, I can't drink water. FUCKING DAMMIT. I had to get some sips in the kitchen without anyone finding out. Fucking shit.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2011
    I don't know why, but sleeping or napping during the day for just an hour or two makes you wake up and finish the day like a champ much better than if you rolled back and forth for an hour or two a night and finally got that 6-7 hours. I always feel like shit because by the time I actually sleep I'm just so stressed that I release it all and the rolling around tires me out. Then the next day you get naturally tired because of it and that nice hour of napping feels like heaven.

feels good man.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Just woke up again :p. I still feel sleepy FML.
  • edited August 2011
    I had a power nap earlier by accident really. I went to bed because I was getting a migraine and I popped a couple of painkillers before settling down in front of an episode of Top Gear. I watched half of it and then I must have drifted off until about an hour later, when I woke up. Headache has gone, and now I feel pretty good :)